• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_303.png

Why I (as Shia) can declare holy war against fellow Shia ruler?

View attachment 600480
Why I (as Shia) can declare holy war against fellow Shia ruler?
Oh. By reading wiki i have got some understanding now.
He is known demon worshiper. Which allow me to HW him even he has same religion.

UPD - also winning common Holy War against his capital duchy made him my vassal. Which is somehow weird.

Last edited:
Oh. By reading wiki i have got some understanding now.
He is known demon worshiper. Which allow me to HW him even he has same religion.

UPD - also winning common Holy War against his capital duchy made him my vassal. Which is somehow weird.

The Islamic Holy War CB vassalises where possible.

I didn't realise you could holy war demon worshippers though! Useful.

The Islamic Holy War CB vassalises where possible.

I didn't realise you could holy war demon worshippers though! Useful.
Where possible. But here I vassalized whole kingdom of Denmark with one holy war CB.
And he has not only what was inside de-jure Denmark but also half-dozen provinces outside.
But of course his demesne was only one province in a duchy I want.

Never seen this before! But clearly the title Calipha exists. Her heir is her husband, another Abbasid, so it looks like she'll even carry on her own dynasty as well. Now I kinda want to switch over to play as her...

ck2_25.png

• 3Like
Reactions:
Would have been embarrassing to lose that one. :D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
59 people died in Ioustinos' Grand Tournament, I stopped counting wounded and maimed eventually.
It all made sense when it turned out his eldest son had won, I guess it couldn't go without some collateral damage for this.

5a5ac17f25e4be0326103ff0c692b081.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Innokentios once more hatching crazy mad plans, but succeeding, this time the Abbasid Caliph fell victim.
Court Chaplain says he shouldn't be, but his father is really proud of his eldest, who perfectly makes up for his destiny as the odd one in the family.
But why by all means Nubia!

028d6fecf30ac5e7d883a0f05df56868.jpg

And yes his eldest daughter vanished without a trace and he's just 30 yet. As mentioned, Court Chaplain say he shouldn't, but his dad's really proud :D

Tragically the AI, no matter if it's your kid or not, doesn't realize you only want their best. The rule for this is, landed rulers will desire a marriage that grants them a non aggression pact. Regardless to whom, that's why the 35 year old lowborn mothers of baby counts are ideal picks for AI heirs in their own opinion.
Basically you want to fully prevent him from marrying if possible, until he's 20 when he will agree to marry a woman of your pick if she doesn't hit his prestige too hard.

On topic:
The Odin branch of Jainism. OMMMMMMMM!
ee3287c90d86a773f3cd32aa840ae905.png