• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's an interesting religion for a Crusade beneficiary...
ck2_19.png

(And yes, the Crusade ended up with three whole provinces to show for all those years of war - for a while it looked like the High Chief of Kuyavia would actually fight off the entire Catholic world).

Sweden GHW.jpg

Rather funny that the Germanic faithful want Thor to strike down Odin.

(The AI reformed the Germanic faith with the Cosmopolitan nature, which caused the faith to implode since most Germanic provinces didn't switch to the reformed version and the AI keeps waging GHWs against Old Germanic states and failing.)

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I've only put in about 70ish hours into this game so far, but this is my favorite screenshot I've taken in that time. The funniest part to me is the low plot power, and the fact that this was shortly after I started the plot- first attempt. I've had plots over 200% take months and multiple failures so... win some lose some I guess.

Attachments

• ck2_29.png
    ck2_29.png
    3,5 MB · Views: 0
Not that much further until this thread reaches CKII's end year.

Huh, having never gotten the Blood of Alexander event, I guess this is the culprit.

That's not the Blood of Alexander, that's a Child of Destiny.

• 1Like
Reactions:
61F8B1A8E5E829DDBDC328F40159F8BCC7E3B630

AI did this without assistance. Year 799: two reformed pagan faiths (Germanic and Romuva), Holy Roman Empire founded by AI Charlemagne, Bulgaria going strong, Ashina and Dulo clans still alive, and there's a good chance Kingdom of Ireland will be founded in the next decade or two. Ragnar Lothbrok is my son-in-law, Petty King of Svitjod and Romuvan and he gave me Mjolnir before the legendary journey. So suck it, Fylkir!

Additionally, my second daughter is a Child of Destiny.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
ck2_301.png

To understand this and previous screenshot.
There was mighty Karling empire in Europe in beginning of the game.
It split in two 100 years later and next 200 years I constantly fought with both.
Now when I was sure I destroyed both I found they are both alive hiding from me - one as last barony inside and one on the coast of white sea far away and far north. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Not THAT strange for a CKII game -

iY7CaKe.png

You and your horses. This man only has one, and it's perfectly sane. Once it dies after carrying him to India, he'll name a city for it.
His grandfather was Lord of Thebes and Naupaktos, commanding a whole 700 men.
Ironman game as usual.

4de7f4ab37d4ec509e5b706c03807cba.jpg

241295eb0dead4f75f069163aab2f3c2.png