• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_297.png

Why my holy order, created not Slavic enough?

Game goes, "I'm lazy, math is hard, I'll just say this condition fails. I mean, there's 50% chance it'll be correct, which should be good enough for humans."
And it's not one of the other clans secretly being bigger but UI not updating, every clan has spit option disabled for this same reason. Worked fine just a moment ago, but goes NOPE now.
ck2_73.png

Game goes, "I'm lazy, math is hard, I'll just say this condition fails. I mean, there's 50% chance it'll be correct, which should be good enough for humans."
And it's not one of the other clans secretly being bigger but UI not updating, every clan has spit option disabled for this same reason. Worked fine just a moment ago, but goes NOPE now.
View attachment 584357
You've got too many clans.

No, there's 1 more I can make manually(also, trivia, events can add above that later), and there's a different condition to fail for that "has not reached the maximum clan size" if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention I've done the me+8 before.

Dude, that part only matters for clan sentiment...

edit:
...and now it suddently decided to allow it. My only guess is that conditions are only evaluated when month changes.
ck2_74.png

edit2:
And more "math", 1.90K > 2.02K
ck2_75.png

Last edited:
1591204193612.png

Doing a reformed Germanic Fylkja run...I look away for two seconds and one of my vassals went Sunni and married an Aztec. Multicultural little region there.

View attachment 584260
Why my holy order, created not Slavic enough?

Sometimes a holy order spawns with its first leader as Catholic due to a bug, yeah. Subsequent ones will be the right religion.

• 1Like
Reactions:
My distant relative just completed his family's second Prepared Invasion, adding Bulgaria to the duchy of Ancona. Rimini and Vidin are now Norse culture, Old Germanic religion. Not sure how he won that war, since this was a pretty successful Bulgaria, pushing the Byzantines out of most of northern Greece.
ancona_bulgaria.png

A Servant No More_AI.png

The AI decided to go for the achievement :). He manged to get his independence.
AI_Merovingian_King.png

He got his Kingdom. He actually got a daughter, but his Kingdom got invaded by a muslim child of destiny.
AI_Zoroastrian_Caliph.png

The AI did the secret cult. Found it amusing as I'm his strongest Zoroastrian Vassal.

• 2Like
Reactions:
6F07C6F8166E3D427228B536A80F6824CD94A8D6

My first world conquest: Baltic tribes resettled and represented as major clans. The ruling clan of Semigallians controls all the kingdoms with Silk Road/Trans-Sahara trade posts + Lithuania

• 3Like
Reactions:
The AI managed to reform the African religion, and is now doing well in a Great Holy War against the Umayyads.
african_ghw.png

(Also note the just-declared Jerusalemite Holy War for Jerusalem - First Crusade won, but border weirdness meant they didn't get the county or duchy of Jerusalem. They're finally getting around to fixing that. Egypt there is the result of the Second Crusade.)

• 3Like
Reactions: