• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2A5D5400C9ED2AD975F04024307DDECAD42B2346

I mean, maybe it's not strange to see Slavic Poland form for you people but I've never seen it managed by the AI... Also I've never seen "Witch-King" which worries me that Sauron is going to be an invasion soon.

(Off screen: Massive amounts of Karling bordergore)

Reactions:
2A5D5400C9ED2AD975F04024307DDECAD42B2346

I mean, maybe it's not strange to see Slavic Poland form for you people but I've never seen it managed by the AI... Also I've never seen "Witch-King" which worries me that Sauron is going to be an invasion soon.

(Off screen: Massive amounts of Karling bordergore)

The new patch is fine! The fact that the Polish now desire to invade Middle-Earth is just a added feature.

Reactions:
4fju5hN.jpg

Yeah don't bother to try playing with a previous save prior to this expansion.

I like that -1.8 million supply limit.

oxK7fpO.jpg

kNeVzsY.jpg

Adventurer's seem to cause some pretty weird situations...

...did he conquer the entire Abbasid Empire? What happened?

Reactions:
I like that -1.8 million supply limit.

...did he conquer the entire Abbasid Empire? What happened?
I don't even know. I looked down there and there it was. It imploded soon after but it's still pretty strong with the levant, egypt, and some of persia becoming tengri.

In the steppes there's a Khazar clan called the Arabian Empire and you can kind of see it on the map. I really don't understand what happened.

Reactions:
What's weirder is I just checked his father, he was just King of Poland. So why this one is a Witch-King is beyond me.
Witch-king is sort of like the King-bishop title of Christian theocracies. What it means is that his first (or primary?) title was a pagan temple before he became king of Poland. His capital will most likely have a temple in the first slot.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Queens leading armies? Only a a Karling could.
As of Horse lords, Female rulers may now lead armies, so that's not particularly strange.

I wonder what it'll take to stop the Charlemagne border gore.
Answer: The largest scale annihilation ever. To stop Karling bordergore, one must stop the Karlings. WITH. AN. AXE.

Last edited:
Reactions:
29F24B166F247F939DD000A79992D612D6481D64

My son's mercenary band has been recruited by a traitor in order to fight me.

He has the Wolf's blood and Mercenary tradition events, I don't want to kill him by attacking his small band :(
Oh shit... I feel sad now.

Reactions:
Pls stahp

Reactions: