• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Holy Roman Emperor are the fucking German People's Front."
"Yeah!"
"Splitters."
"Splitters..."
"And the German Popular People's Front."
"Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters..."
"And the People's Front of Germany."
"Splitters. Splitters..."
"What?"
"The People's Front of Germany. Splitters!"
"We're the People's Front of Germany!"
"Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front."
"People's Front!"
"Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?"
"He's over there."

Hahaha, this made my day.

Science is scary.

Not a real word, by the way, as it was never in use for anything. ;)
It describes a possible construction which is grammatically correct. Insofar it is a real word. If you're still not happy there's always Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz for you.

genoese-siege.jpg

notleader.jpg

My vassal the High Chief of Genoa means well, but his insistence on leading the siege even though my troops outnumber his 260 to 1 (with another nearby 23k troops) means he really isn't helping.

Let him have his little bit of independence, it's all he has left. :D

Oh God, I hate when shitty little allies lead your sieges
Even worse when it's a vassal of someone you're supposed to be hostile to:

CB9C483044DF96AEFFEF7F979DF601CA1C269684

I opportunistically invaded Carpathian Revolt and took all their Balkan land, except this one county. The army keeping me back from assaulting is a vassal of Carpathia. Apparently Carpathia itself is hostile to me (because I'm at war with their rebelling vassal), but for whatever reason their vassals aren't. Even if I waited for a slow siege it'd be Carpathia that got it and not me, so there's really no point.

Well, you have 100%, right? You can peace out now, surely. :huh: