• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter II: The German Denial

I´m thinking about aligning to the Comintern; maybe they´ll accept a democratic regime to their lines! Tannu Tuva is the strongest of them albeit they´re not the faction leader!

clipboard01gp.jpg

My standard issue unit will be LARM/LARM/MOT/MOT, providing both great speed and CA bonus...

clipboard02mb.jpg

I need to kick up my industry a bit before I´ll head onto researching equipment and doctrines for my troops...

clipboard03hb.jpg

I need to trade with my neighbors (convoys are for some reason bugged)... Libya itself has 8 IC and no resources, so trade is essential for me.

clipboard04zg.jpg

Ha, get that neutrality off me! :p

clipboard05f.jpg

SCW is looking, well... indecisive as usual.

clipboard06f.jpg

Can SPA take on SPR? It seems they (SPA) have the upper hand now...

clipboard07i.jpg

SPR is turning the tide it seems (like always lol).

clipboard08oo.jpg

What did the headline say? Germany is getting mean! This decision will prove to have far bigger consequences than it seems from this point...

clipboard09yp.jpg

P.S. If you want the Libyan save, feel free to PM me!

What I want are updates because your AAR is looking good! :D

The worst thing is, I can´t dish all of those updates at once :p I want to write it at least half-decent :)

But that convoy situation really sucks... Next time I´ll play some existing country, because this has sooo many flaws that I´d better not to speak of :sad:

Chapter III: Mein Führer, would you like Austria?

What is Kingdom of Italy doing after such a shameful denial? Aligning to Allies of course! :)

clipboard10n.jpg

Boom! Technology of our country is growing fast!

clipboard11w.jpg

Our first division named „1. Motorizovaná Divize“ (LARM/LARM/MOT/MOT) has been freshly deployed! Another such a division is being produced meanwhile we speak!

clipboard12q.jpg

SPR is clearly the winner here... It´s just a matter of time when Franco capitulates.

clipboard13l.jpg

No Asian war is going to come! The Japanese have other plans and the Chinese are happy of not being invaded (at least for now).

clipboard14q.jpg

No words are needed for this I suppose.

clipboard15y.jpg

Some new ministers have arrived on 1st January.

clipboard16u.jpg

Oh boy! This is going to be interesting... Austrians, probably encouraged by Italian neutrality are refusing the Anschluss! Germany declares war on them... But the Italian guarantee on Austria is still in effect!

clipboard17w.jpg

I wanted to add one more screenshot in this chapter, but I´ll end it as a cliffhanger! Stay tuned!

World War I All Over Again, or How I Played Libya And Watched It All Happen

:D What are your plans of great expansion as of now? Will you give good ol' Jerry a hand by taking part of Italy?
In any case, don't you dare tell me TPs are the problem again xD

subscribed, of course. Always refreshing to see a nation nobody has ever written an AAR about. (even if you have to create it yourself)

Damn, this looks like it's going to be a very interesting game. Germany and Italy at war in 1938. I think Germany will win, but the question is what is the allies going to do? Are we going to see an early end to the Axis? Looking forward to finding out!

yeah, I don't doubt that Germany could fight their way through the Alps and the Italian mountains, but what happens next? In 1938 they should not be ready to face a war against the Allies. Then again, grabbing Italy does give them a way to circumvent the Maginot Line.
It also gives them a ton of ports to cover.
Thinking about joining the Comintern means, if you succeed, that you will be on the Axis hitlist (which, in this case equals one nation) come 1941 at the latest.
This will be very entertaining to watch.

World War I All Over Again, or How I Played Libya And Watched It All Happen

:D What are your plans of great expansion as of now? Will you give good ol' Jerry a hand by taking part of Italy?
In any case, don't you dare tell me TPs are the problem again xD

TPs are the problem, I´ve written earlier I did a kind of "CGM" and I deleted all my Naval and Air techs :p

subscribed, of course. Always refreshing to see a nation nobody has ever written an AAR about. (even if you have to create it yourself)

It´s way too buggy. And I sometimes needed to "help" myself in a... different way :( (I´ve come to the end of the game as we speak.)

Damn, this looks like it's going to be a very interesting game. Germany and Italy at war in 1938. I think Germany will win, but the question is what is the allies going to do? Are we going to see an early end to the Axis? Looking forward to finding out!

Interesting, but buggy and that sometimes spoils you the view... Update will be out soon enough!

yeah, I don't doubt that Germany could fight their way through the Alps and the Italian mountains, but what happens next? In 1938 they should not be ready to face a war against the Allies. Then again, grabbing Italy does give them a way to circumvent the Maginot Line.
It also gives them a ton of ports to cover.
Thinking about joining the Comintern means, if you succeed, that you will be on the Axis hitlist (which, in this case equals one nation) come 1941 at the latest.
This will be very entertaining to watch.

I hope I won´t disappoint; I´ll try to make this AAR as entertaining as I can!

P.S. ATM I´m thinking about the next nation I should give a go next time :eek:o

Romania from the 1941 Barbarossa bookmark?

HPP mate :)

I´ll play Philippines when I´ll get TFH and HPP for it; just to see how the Japs do! Yugoslavia... or something I could really use my navy and kick RN´s ass (yeah, one of my "helps" was "upgrading" my TPs health pool to 1000000% :blush:) or maybe something entirely different f.e. Czechoslovakia turning the tide! :p

An Allied Czechoslovakia would be great, I believe the only AAR that did that stranded because of a lack of interest.

Lack of interest? Bullshit! I guess he got conquered in 1937 :D

If you are open to playing Vanilla, I'd love to see someone attempt a June 22, 1941 USSR scenario.

But I understand if you want to play HPP. I haven't played Vanilla in forever, either. :laugh:

I´ll end it as a cliffhanger! Stay tuned!
Well done! Ending with a teaser keeps us all interested and eager for more!

Damn, this looks like it's going to be a very interesting game. Germany and Italy at war in 1938. I think Germany will win, but the question is what is the allies going to do? Looking forward to finding out!

You took the words right out of my mouth! :)

Last edited:
I still say a Yugoslavia in the Allies, or even better, Romania in the Allies! Survive both German and Soviet anger and fight to keep your lands!
As far as your created Libya goes, just how bugged is it? From what I've read seems like it is going to get real buggy if you need to jack up the health of your TPs...

If you are open to playing Vanilla, I'd love to see someone attempt a June 22, 1941 USSR scenario.

But I understand if you want to play HPP. I haven't played Vanilla in forever, either. :laugh:

I don´t like to micromanage too much! :p

Well done! Ending with a teaser keeps us all interested and eager for more!

Yeah :)

I still say a Yugoslavia in the Allies, or even better, Romania in the Allies! Survive both German and Soviet anger and fight to keep your lands!
As far as your created Libya goes, just how bugged is it? From what I've read seems like it is going to get real buggy if you need to jack up the health of your TPs...

Resource convoys are bugged (can´t send any i.e. I´ll get the trade deal but convoys won´t assign, nor manual control works) and I´m sure I could remember on more of them, but I have to go ATM :eek:o

Well, TPs won´t show in a very looong time, and they´ll be used only for small operations anyway... Kriegsmarine was non existent at this point and it really didn´t matter in such a late stage of the game :) I wish I´ll get a really strong navy once! :D