The Non-Steam Version Request - Sign Here If You Want It [1 post/person]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Instead of a Non-Steam version, can I get a version that was actually fully developed before release?

If SotS 2 worked HALF as well as steam works you would all be playing it right now instead of making stupid threads for useless requests on a forum.

Instead of a Non-Steam version, can I get a version that was actually fully developed before release?

If SotS 2 worked HALF as well as steam works you would all be playing it right now instead of making stupid threads for useless requests on a forum.

True.

Your wise words are noted. Thank you. Now no need to post further in a thread that you feel is useless to begin with. Let others have their fun.

Someone needs to reread the forum rules.

Someone needs to reread the forum rules.

Someone has been using this forum for 10 years and knows the rules just fine. I feel the comment is 100% pertinent to this thread and stand behind it completely.

Not surprisingly, signed.

Though Shams' comments in the other thread may make it a bit of a moot point. :)

signed!

Yes, who is this Shams character anyway and why should we trust his offhand remarks?

Well I hear he works as a producer and with business development at Paradox. So he can problably be trusted, we just need to get more signatures.

What are you waiting for? Snap to it.

/s

Stop the off-topic and/or insulting posts. This thread has a clear purpose and it's not meant for discussion. If you want to sign the petition do so, if not don't post here. Thank you.

Signed.
I look forward to buying and playing SotS but I bought a game from Steam once and I will never, ever do the same mistake again ( no insult intended, of course, just my humble opinion)