• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that it is a year old. I know that this looks like necromancy.
But don't you think that Digoo might be able to renew the download link so that other people can enjoy his mod?
His last activity was on August 1st, 2009, so don't tell me that he is no longer active in this forum. ;)

yes i think that other people would play with this mod and i don t understand that this thread is active but it s not possible to download it

Yes

Does anyone have the files for this mod?

Actually now this mode have version 0.3 promoted by comrads Bolshevik and Bayard from Snowball.ru (official forum of Paradox Games). The version is stablle. For example I played 12 years without ANY CRASH.

Right now i started upload file. After it be ready i give an link.But You must find 0.2 becouse in 0.3 the techs translated to russian.

Capitalist

The next war was a great mod. (still is) The main problem is that it is very slow due to the huge number of manpower distributed on the map. (That may have been fixed in the russian version, though) It is obviously not finished either, so especially ministers and leaders are lacking.

Good things:
- Extremely detailed technology tree with a lot of possibilities
- Good unit setup
- Very detailed and plentiful with tech teams
- Very advanced dynamic events that makes it exciting to play, abeit there does not start any wars.
- Good game design philosophy: There are no scripted conflicts, and it would rely on the dynamic events to create tension and wars.

I had the 0.2 version, but it was unfortunately lost during a computer meltdown in February this year.

@Capitalist: Are you interested in doing some AI-testing and possibly some scripting for MDS2. I have done a lot of the AI for China and USA already.

now this mode have version 0.3 promoted by comrads Bolshevik and Bayard from Snowball.ru
Yes.
I have developed this mod after Digoo for a long period of time.
But this mod have a lots of damned bugs, and is not being developed at this moment.
Currently we have only a Russian version with a lot of bugs...

Here Capitalist. Now is my new nick on the forum "Kapitalist" .Old go lost. The Next War mod alive!
Thousands of fixes have been made. Added 19 more countries. Hundreds of new events have been written.
Bugs have been removed. Now i fix bugs in dynamic events . Resource commands in them sometime do not work correctly.
Now on AOD 1.08 E3 Map platform. Today is the alpha of 0.92. Works in Russian only. Sorry.

Link of post on forum http://www.snowforum.ru/forums/?board=hoi

New resurses relationships sistem have emerged, and the first of them is industrial goods INSTEAD of rare resources. In the classic HOI-IC does not consume fuel. Completely! It shouldn't be like this. Now in order to saturate IC with Rare resources ("industrial goods"), it is necessary to build factories of Industrial Goods( former Factories of Synthetic Materials ). Industrial goods factories - all that is necessary for the daily maintenance of modern industry.From simple goods and services: as the paper and pens and to complex: as the consumables for machines and electronics and to spare parts for all kinds of machinery. A small part of these goods are produced by local enterprises of any country - but only industrial countries can provide their industry with such goods and export them. Now is the production of rares on the map - from 1 to 3: no more-small artisanal enterprises will not be enough to support the economy-they will have to be imported.

Second. Most provinces no longer PRODUCE OIL at all. Some i left 1-3 : more to indicate that these are the largest Oil deposits, there have now increased the number of energy resources. In the reality of HOI, oil from the rig went to the gas tanks. It shouldn't be like this. Oil from the ground no longer goes into gas tanks. Now all over the world are scattered Oil Processing Plants (Former Synthetic Oil Plants) that produce fuels and lubricants.

Now the game has: Energy Resources (coal,crude oil ,gas) . Geo resources - minerals, Industrial goods - instead of rare materials. And the fuel comes not from the ground but from the Oil refinery.

Last edited: