The Next Steps as Overlords

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
umh.. stressfull , its easy to play as CoM and have only UNE , as they spawn as advanced civilization . but to play as UNE and have only CoM is quite hard. i guess its a problem of origin. they should create a "custom" origin for UNE something like " lost colony ship" that spawn an empire with only 1 underdeveloped colony somewhere in the galaxy .

if you play singleplayer and don't realy go for IRONMAN you could play as the advanced UNE toh. start the game as CoM and take control of UNE day 1 .

• 1Like
Reactions:
Either I've been really, really how shall we say blessed or the end game is way more crazy now. Anyone having FE go AE now when the crisis shows up every game and its not just one but 2 or even 3.

First game Crisis shows up and the one of three FE north of me goes AE and starts a war with me immediately. The other one goes AE and starts messing with its neighbors. Got lucky and the robots woke up half way into the end game and saved me. Also one of my subjects went Crisis so I had to deny expand on them to "contain" them till I could deal with that mess.

Next game get the warning that the Crisis is coming. Again two of the FE wake up and start a damn War in Heaven as it lands. I managed to beat the scourge but I don't think I can pull the tailspin out the War in Heaven unless they calm the hell down. I'm probably just going to toss that game because it's just a very long slow bleed now.

Guess we'll see what happens next game but I might just need to headshot the FE before endgame from now on.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
umh.. stressfull , its easy to play as CoM and have only UNE , as they spawn as advanced civilization . but to play as UNE and have only CoM is quite hard. i guess its a problem of origin. they should create a "custom" origin for UNE something like " lost colony ship" that spawn an empire with only 1 underdeveloped colony somewhere in the galaxy .

if you play singleplayer and don't realy go for IRONMAN you could play as the advanced UNE toh. start the game as CoM and take control of UNE day 1 .
Now you know my frustration. All it would take is an option to force premade empires to spawn, and for them to fix the empire count.

Edit a pre-made empire and save it without changing it and then you can force spawn it.
I tried that, and they didn't recognize me as human. The Commonwealth of Man, upon greeting the United Nations of Earth, said they found our "alien appearance" unsettling, and treated us like any other alien race. It completely ruins the immersion and defeats the purpose of my game.

I tried that, and they didn't recognize me as human. The Commonwealth of Man, upon greeting the United Nations of Earth, said they found our "alien appearance" unsettling, and treated us like any other alien race. It completely ruins the immersion and defeats the purpose of my game.
I think that could have something to do with ignore_portrait_duplication being set to yes?