• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GeneralHannibal said:
Don't you realize that this mod is abandoned now (in this iteration in normal HOI2)? :confused: :confused:

What do you mean ? I'm using it in Armageddon now. I'm confused too. :confused: :wacko:

Irioth said:
What do you mean ? I'm using it in Armageddon now. I'm confused too. :confused: :wacko:

There is this thread for HoI2

And there is this thread for HoI2 Doomsday: http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298226 (the current one I believe)

I think the DD varient works for Armageddon too (at least I seem to have it and its fine for DDARM.)

But it is the other thread you want, not this one. ;)

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
There is this thread for HoI2

And there is this thread for HoI2 Doomsday: http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298226 (the current one I believe)

I think the DD varient works for Armageddon too (at least I seem to have it and its fine for DDARM.)

But it is the other thread you want, not this one. ;)

Ayeshteni

Mucho thanks, I do realise my dire mistake now. :eek:o I've reposted my comment in the right thread. I was misled by a link.

Blue Max said:
--Some kind of contingency if Germany dies pre-Vichy. Pearl Harbor should be slept (Japan against the Allies isn't even a fair match).
It wasn't historically either.

IMO, the question is: Can Japan's military backdown? The answer is no. So... war.

Hey, downloaded SMEP (never got around to getting DD or Armageddon) 4.5 and installed it on top of Vanilla HoI2 1.3b (whatever the lateest patch is). All's pretty well, but for some reason in my games it can't seem to access some switch AIs. A little box pops up on the screen saying "can't open" or "can't find" "pathnameoffile.ai". Any ideas as to why?

I like SMEP, it makes the games so much more intreseting, but I just want to know if this could be of concern.

UndertheSun said:
Hey, downloaded SMEP (never got around to getting DD or Armageddon) 4.5 and installed it on top of Vanilla HoI2 1.3b (whatever the lateest patch is). All's pretty well, but for some reason in my games it can't seem to access some switch AIs. A little box pops up on the screen saying "can't open" or "can't find" "pathnameoffile.ai". Any ideas as to why?

I like SMEP, it makes the games so much more intreseting, but I just want to know if this could be of concern.

This is wierd. As the most recent version should be 5.0f. Not sure about 4.5--check my sig for details.

But that version is for Doomsday, I have HoI2 vanilla 1.03a (not 1.03b, I misspoke)

This is a serious problem, as Germany, while at war with France is doing absolutely nothing with regards to actually attacking him, or the NEtherlands or Belgium for that matter. He's just standing still.

UndertheSun said:
But that version is for Doomsday, I have HoI2 vanilla 1.03a (not 1.03b, I misspoke)

This is a serious problem, as Germany, while at war with France is doing absolutely nothing with regards to actually attacking him, or the NEtherlands or Belgium for that matter. He's just standing still.

None at present.
I personally throw DAIM onto SMEP, which makes it a fun match, but I have little experience without it.

None at present? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Should I download the 5.0f version, even though I don't have Doomsday?

I'm just confused because Germany never had problems before I put on SMEP...