• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
88 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
Well, Moldau was doing well and a techinical glitch ruined that attepmt.

So instead of re-trying Moldau, I will let the people of AAR land vote for a nation for me tro try. The Length will be from 1066-1948, so pick one that is relatively small, I don't want to own the world by 1700.
Other than that it is up to you. Choose! :D

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Well, Moldau was doing well and a techinical glitch ruined that attepmt.

So instead of re-trying Moldau, I will let the people of AAR land vote for a nation for me tro try. The Length will be from 1066-1948, so pick one that is relatively small, I don't want to own the world by 1700.
Other than that it is up to you. Choose! :D

One of the Irish counties :)

Barring that, something Spanish.

Poland.

Give us some options or you'll get one vote for everyone.

County of Holland! Make the baltic your sea, conquer all of scandinavia by the end of CK. In EU2, become the Netherlands and colonize every colonizable spot in the world. Conquer Africa. In Vicky, conquer Asia. Finally, in Hoi2, make a Paternal Autocrat or Fascist Netherlands conquer the rest! Bwahahahaha! Nice plan huh?

Last edited:
One of the counties on Iceland, or the Orkneys? Small and poor, thus leading to a slow game, with no or little "powergaming".

one of the countys of ireland

I'd say, choose one of the Occitanian/Provençal noble families and try to make Langue d'Oc the official language of France by 1948 and Langue d'Oil just a backwater dialect.

Cheers!!

Laur

P.S. Oh, and you should conquer the world as well! :)

Lurken said:
One of the counties on Iceland, or the Orkneys? Small and poor, thus leading to a slow game, with no or little "powergaming".

Iceland isn't playable, as one county is a republic, the other a bishopric. I vote for Nubia. :D

King of Minors said:
Iceland isn't playable, as one county is a republic, the other a bishopric. I vote for Nubia. :D

Oh...didn't know that, but my suggestion for the Orkneys stands.

King of Minors said:

Nubia for a quick AAR.

I like the idea of Ireland, but I also have a Lux game in progress. Sometime in the 1120's.... but I'm Burgundy at this point....

How's that sound? My Lux game...
Any takers? I'd post a 1066-11XX update...
I'll buy the beer. :D ;)

Mr. Capiatlist said:
I like the idea of Ireland, but I also have a Lux game in progress. Sometime in the 1120's.... but I'm Burgundy at this point....

How's that sound? My Lux game...
Any takers? I'd post a 1066-11XX update...
I'll buy the beer. :D ;)

Or better yet, you tell me...

Meath

Using my beliefs in totaliarian government, I decree that I will play as Meath, yes the beautiful city of Dublin will behold the Grandest Empire on Earth!
All will fear my wrath until the next save-file corrupt.
There will be no odds this time, and updates will still be based on monarchs. I'll will start next week on Sunday.

Err.... should I start a new thread or will a kind mod or admin change the name of the thread to:
"May he Turn Their Ankles"