The new cross-platform multiplayer post has disappeared

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lukaslunt

Banned
75 Badges
Jun 20, 2015
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
What is going on internally at paradox. The cross-platform multiplayer post disappeared this morning around 9:30.

If someone has the name of the person who created the message that he tags it, he asks for an explanation. Released at 8 p.m. yesterday delete this morning at 9 a.m., it continues.

Not that it affects me personally (no MP and even less cross-platform) and maybe I'm the only one just not understanding your question/complaint...but what post/thread in which forum you are talking of? What was the content? Or is it the absence of a posting in the IR section which is every else? I'm just trying to understand what you want to tell - thats why I'm answering...you might get a better response, if you describe better what the problem is. Just trying to be helpful.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Not that it affects me personally (no MP and even less cross-platform) and maybe I'm the only one just not understanding your question/complaint...but what post/thread in which forum you are talking of? What was the content? Or is it the absence of a posting in the IR section which is every else? I'm just trying to understand what you want to tell - thats why I'm answering...you might get a better response, if you describe better what the problem is. Just trying to be helpful.
OK, I'll try to explain it to you as simply as possible:

Yesterday around 8 p.m., a paradox employer (therefore a text on a blue background), posted a message saying that they were going to try to allow all imperator players (no matter where they bought their GOG, Steam, etc. ...) to be able to play in multi together.

This message was deleted this morning around 9:30 am.

Do you understand or was I not clear enough?

The question is why was this post deleted?

Reactions:
OK, I'll try to explain it to you as simply as possible:

Yesterday around 8 p.m., a paradox employer (therefore a text on a blue background), posted a message saying that they were going to try to allow all imperator players (no matter where they bought their GOG, Steam, etc. ...) to be able to play in multi together.

This message was deleted this morning around 9:30 am.

Do you understand or was I not clear enough?

The question is why was this post deleted?
Thank you. Now I understand - both technically what you are saying and also why you are asking.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
when it was deleted by paradox than someone from the pdx staff wanted to troll us or was hacked and then someone else wanted to troll us because there is no other reason why pdx should have deleted it

or there was a misunderstanding and they didn't want to do it with imperator but only with the other pdx games that are being further developed

when it was deleted by paradox than someone from the pdx staff wanted to troll us or was hacked and then someone else wanted to troll us because there is no other reason why pdx should have deleted it

or there was a misunderstanding and they didn't want to do it with imperator but only with the other pdx games that are being further developed
We are talking about Paradox, not the local SME. Logically it does not happen.

Paradox doesn't have a good attitude with imperator players and that's not normal for a company that says it cares about its players.