• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ghost_dk

Chief of all Ghost Divisions
5 Badges
Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
The new forum is now open for registration and we hope to see you all there shortly.

Despite this there is no CORE release yet but we do hope we can announce that as well in the near future.

C.O.R.E./V.I.P Forum

Help us make these mods the best they can be.

Ghost_dk

Edit:

when you have registered you will get a confirmation email. Make sure to activate your account through this mail and if it ends up in your junk mail it would be a good idea to change your settings as we will also periodically send out news to all registered users about upcomming releases, site changes and such.

Last edited:
Siging up now.

Yeehaa. Over there now!!!

Could I get activated, oh and the forum looks drab and dreary. But as long as it helps the creative process.

Excellent, shall start posting, whining and generally joking around for moral purposes.

i've never receved the activation mail...

If you registered but never recieved or misplaced your activation email, send me a pm with your registered handle and I will activate your account manually.

currently there are 35 members registered who never activated their account.