- Sep 3, 2020
My time is almost up, and i know i will not make the achievement, but it was quite a ride trying to get there.
The tips i have is:
1) Don't go Feudal too early, try to murder or disinherit your children as much as you can , and don't worry about the traditions, they are massively under-powered anyway, so just spend that renown like the worthless currency it is.
2) indulgences are the ONLY way to fly, once you go Feudal, since army upkeep is so ridiculously expensive, and people get upset if you end up in debt. For this achievement you need to reform Boori religion and i strongly recommend you receive that sweet cash influx every now and then.
3) go For Egypt as soon as you can, their development and holdings density will break you in the end if you don't keep them in check early.
The bugs that contributed to this failure:
- Celibacy perk+decision does literally nothing, you still get pregnant (this is a known/reported bug)
- AI allies bugging out and doing nothing (known/reported bug)
- Fervor collapse bug/bad design (same thing, really. known/reported bug)
- AI picking the wrong marriage-type for grandchildren (and in general. known/reported bug)
- Random loss of Devotion levels due to doing literally nothing (besides naming my cat)
- Confederate Partition existing
Beside my personal inability to chase the Jahan out of their ONE county they have in Africa (lol me), the greatest problem is fervor collapse and the subsequent heresies/people reverting to Old Boori, and then staring the old boring 'polulist uprising' treadmill every 10 years.
Also the Muwalladi's, [BLEEP] the Muwalladi's and their false prophet.
Added religion map to show just how hopeless the situation is.
Fervor scaling with an inverse relation to the size of the religion is REALLY Boori-damned stupid. someone-should-be-spanked stupid.