• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Emperor Ike

Karelian Buccaneer
120 Badges
Jul 17, 2006
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Empire of Sin
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Ancient Space
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • For The Glory
  • Knights of Honor
  • East India Company Collection
  • Darkest Hour
  • March of the Eagles
  • Iron Cross
  • The Kings Crusade
  • King Arthur II
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Cities in Motion
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Impire
  • Magicka
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Prison Architect
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Prologue
Date: 5th of January
Year: 2145
Place: Washington D.C

This is to be my last entry in this journal. American goverment has decided to end this war by force and not with diplomatic ways as they had claimed before. National guard is in full alert, troops in Iran are moving towards
the northen border, european garrisons have been mobilized. This has gone way too far of what we had planned, the canadian revolution didn't end this as we had planned instead it was the start of serious events all over the world. In asia Taiwan declared it's independency, this led to a major confilct between China and Taiwan. Many taiwanese people were killed before USA together with UN ended the war by denying Taiwans right to be a free nation. In europe Kosovo confilict was almost in the end but after canadian revolution gave the rebels reason to continue their fight. When UN refused to help Serbian goverment they turned to east, towards Russia which helped them to get chemical weapons. Nobody knows that was it really Russia who helped them to get those weapons but atleast that is what USA told us. In Finland was fought a second Civil war between Republic of Finland and The free people of Turku-Tarvasjoki. This conflict lasted over 10 years and ended in the victory of Turku-Tarvasjoki. The New Republic of Finland also waged war against Sweden and Norway. Together with USA Finland managed to capture provinces that were considered to be part of Greater-Finland. In year 2020 Estonia decided to join Finland first as a ally then as a part of Greater-Finland.

In year 2050 German scientist Adolf Elisabet Heimmlich invented a time machine. This machine was the start of this war. USA and Russia both tried to seek the machine and both of them tried to make their own time machines so they could alter history. USA was the first one to use the time machine, their attempt was to bring back Kennedy but they failed. Russia instead tried to bring back the lands lost when Soviet Union collapsed, they also failed. Both USA and Russia soon realised that if their machines would be put together the machine could work. USA tried to infiltrate secret facility in Siberia but their spies were captured and all of the told who had sent them and why. After this Russia tried the same but failed as their agents only spoke russian. So a war was declared. Russia had gained a big infuelence in Asia and eastern europe but they couldn't advance in europe as Germany had declared neutral for both sides. USA had a samekind of situation as they couldn't move trough Germany they declared war on Germany and advanced. This war had now raged for many years and it will continue if nothing wont' be done to stop this. Rumours are that USA is going to use nuclear weapons to end this. Im not safe here anymore, FBI and CIA are getting more closer and im in danger to be exposed so i have decided to flee from America to Finland. I am to find out where the first time machine is held and i will destroy it before we are all dead. I wish you good luck my friends!

The Meeting

January 4th 2169, London, Scotland

"Good morning everybody! This is CNN the worlds only true news channel. The fightings in Russia and Middle east have halted for now. Late last night a cease fire agreement were made by USA and Russian officials. This agreement didn't affect Asia and China which still continues to fight." The reporter said on tv.

"Come on Nio, shut the tv we are leaving to Finland" woman said.

January 5th 2169, Tarvasjoki, Finland

"So what was the plan again?" Nio asked.
"We are to meet with Luther and the others, they have something to tell us" Kia said.
"About what? I really don't feel nice when im not told about things" Nio sounded frustrated while he spoke.
"Shh, we are almost there" Kia said and ran ahead.
"Come on, hurry!" She yelled.

Nio continued walking down the hill towards a red house. Kia was allready there talking to other members of the Cell. Something in this seemed to be wrong, why to ask everybody to come here. Luther and those Grubers had something in mind. Nio was happy to see trees and land that was not corrupted by the nuclear war. He still saw nightmares about the London bombing. Of course London was nothing to be compared to Washington or New York.

Nio saw Kia talking to another woman. "Nio this is Myra, she is the advisor of herr Luther" Kia said. "Nice to meet you" Myra said. "Herr Luther has spoken lots of you" she continued. "Thank you" Nio said.
"Shall we go inside?" Myra asked and opened the door behind her. "This way the meeting is about to begin." Myra walked trough the door followed by Nio and Kia.

To be continued......

Last edited:
..continued..

The Time Machine

The house looked a bit strange inside, it looked like that it was from the time before year 2000. The design was old but Nio liked it. "This was the house where the first leader of Free People of Turku-Tarvasjoki was born." Myra said while they walked trough the house. "Though we are not the same organization, he was one of the founding fathers of the Cell" Myra continued. Nio looked in to one of the rooms, it was a childs room. There were still toys on the floor and it looked like that someone had left in a hurry, as a matter of fact the whole house looked like that it had been left in a hurry. Some men and women were sitting in the living room watching CNN. "Myra who are these people?" a man asked from the couch. "These are the one who herr Luther has talked about" Myr said quickly. "It is none of your bussines to know more Mike" she said and opened yet another door. Behind these doors were Hans Gruber , Simon Gruber and their mother. "Ah finaly you have come my friend, we have been waiting for you" Hans said and walked towards Nio. Hans shaked Nios hand. "It is my pleasure but what is this all about?" Nio asked. "The time has come" Simon said. "Time for what?" Kia asked. "Time to change history, my friend" herr Luther said.
"Are you saying that you have founded it?" Nio asked suprised.
"Yes my friend we have founded the time machine" Luther explained.
Kia looked to Nio who looked very happy. "Nio, what time machine?" She asked. "Haven't you heard, the time machine was the cause to this all" Nio said. "But i thought it was just a legend" Kia didn't sound very happy.
"Herr Luther please show it to me" Nio asked recklesly. "Of course this way." herr Luther opened a back door. Bright light blinded them all as they entered the room. "Ericson please turn the lights down!" Simon yelled.
"Ah of course sorry" Ericson said. Now Nio could clearly see the machine, it was nothing like he had imagined, it was something else. "May i present you the time machine" Myra said.
machine3.jpg

I guess it's time to repay your once-great fanship of my AAR.

this looks pretty good so far, I'll be reading.

The Plan

"So what is the plan?" Nio asked. He was still admiring the beauty of the machine. "The plan is to change the history" Myra said. "Yes but how excatly we are going to do it and where?" Nio said back. "We are going to travel in the year 1936" Luther said. Nio was not sure how to respond but then decided to ask "1936, why so far?". Whole room was silent. "Why not to the year before the time machine was invented?" he continued. "Ah my dear friend, the blueprints of this machine were made during the world war II in Germany." Simon explained. "So that is why we need to travel so far." he finished. "You mean we are going in nazi Germany?" Kia said. "Yes that is right but you are staying here with Myra to make sure everything is going as planned" Hans said. "I together, with my brother, my mother, Ericson, Nio and Luther are going to go in the year 1936" Hans said while showing some papers. "We are to meet with the 'Introduction' team in Münich and then proceed to Berlin where we are going to get our new orders" he continued. "We are going to serve in the army of Germany and at the same time we are going to look for the time machines blueprints" Hans continued showing some photos. "So that is why we were learing german" Nio said. "Yes, our 'Introduction' team has gotten us a very good places in the German Army and also some infuelence in the goverment" He continued. "We are leavin in 2 hours, so you better get ready to change history and bring back those who you loved" Hans said.

theplan.jpg

Journey through time

2 hours later

Nio walked back and fort in his room. This whole trip was making him nervous, going back to nazi germany was more than he had thought. That period of time was so dangerous and deadly for many people. I wonder how did they manage to get us a a role in german army, Nio wondered. He double checked that everything was packed. He was wearing a Major Generals suit which the 'Introduction' team had recovered. Someone knocked the door. "It is time to leave" Simon said trough the door. "Okay" Nio answered and took his backpack. Simon was dressed as a Lt. General. Both men just looked each others withouth saying a word. Simon walked towards the door that led to the time machine and Nio followed him. The house was empty. Nio followed Simon trough the door and saw that everybody were allready waiting for him. Herr Luther had dressed as a General of the German army, well it was the most propiate suit for him as he was their leader. "Are you ready my friends?" Luther asked. "Jawolh mein herr!" Simon and Hans said together. "Heh, you are allready in to your roles and that is good" Luther laughed. "Please step forward to the machine so we can get started" he continued and walked to the machine. Nio followed Simon to the machine and stood next to him. Someone took a photo of them. "Myra if you would kindly start the machine" Luther ordered. "Yes sir!" Myra said and pushed few buttons. The time machine started to humm loudly. Nio saw how different kind of lights coloured the room. "This is it!" Simon said. "In five" Myra started counting. "four, three, two, one...."Myra counted. "Ignition!" She said and pushed a big red button. Loud noise covered the room and it was followed by a flash. After that they were gone.
wormhole01.jpg

Last edited:
TheMission.jpg

1936 German AAR​

So as you might have noticed from the prologue that this is not all about WW2 Germany. Of course all the WW2 things will be noted in this AAR but from the eyes of Nio and the other timetravellers. There will be lots of pictures in this AAR like there has always been in my other AARs. So you can all of course make your own conclusions about the ultimate goal from the prologue but anything can happen.

Chapter 1
First Command

February 2nd 1936, Berlin, Germany

Few weeks had passed since Nio and the others came to Germany. Nio had spent most of his time on studying more german and investigating the german culture and the nazis. Many of the citizens in Germany were happy and not like the history books had told him. He had allready made some friends in Berlin and most of them were not even part of the nazi party. Nio himself disliked the idea of working with the nazis and tried to spent much of his free time away from the followers of Hitler. Nio had been introduced to a young german girl named Anna in a party last week by his new friend Eric. Anna had a short blond hair and she was very beautyfull but her father was a member of the nazi party. Nio looked the clock and noticed that he was allready late from the meeting. He grapped his coat and ran out from his room. The door slammed behind him when he ran trough the corridor. How could this happen, how could i forgot he thought while he turned around the corner.

"Are everyone here?" Luther asked. "No we are still missing Nio" Hans said.
"Again?" Luther sounded disapointed. Suddenly the door opened and Nio ran trough it. Everyone looked at him and Nio felt uncomftorable. "Im sorry im late" Nio said while cathcing his breath. "Okay so we can start now" Simon said.

"Here are your new orders" Luther said and gave everybody a document. "Simon, you are being stationed here in Berlin and you will take command of the I. Panzerarmee" Luther said. "Jawolh mein herr" Simon said.
2-74.jpg

"Good, Hans we are sending you to Stettin to take command of the II. Armeekorps stationed there" Luther explained. "Understood, sir" Hans replied.
3-69.jpg

"von Ericson you are going to take command of the I. Fliegerkorps in Breslau" Herr Luther said to Ericson. "Very good, sir" Ericson said.
4-62.jpg

"I am going to take command of the III. Armeekorps here in Berlin" Luther said proudly.Everyone were reading trough their documents and the room was silent.
1-78.jpg

"What about me?" Nio asked. "Oh yes i almost forgot, you are being sent to Münich to serve under General Himmler" Luther said. "What im not getting my own army?" Nio said dissapointetly. "No, you are going to do everything Himmler tells you to do, he has some plans for you" Luther said.
"I understand" Nio said. "Okay, you are dismissed" Luther said.
5-58.jpg

"Heil Hitler!" Simon, Hans and Ericson said loudly. Luther was the first one to leave the room followed by Hans and the rest of the boys. Nio stayed in the room. Oh my im going to serve under the biggest nazi supporter there is he thought.

I've just discovered this wonderful piece of art, my dear Emperor, so, I can only say.

Here I join.

And

That's an AAR!!!!

Er... do I see the Gruber brothers? -now I see what it was all about it...

That's better than expected!!!! Peti, bring some pizzas!!!! :D

PS: I'm rereading the AAR and I'm amazed by the coincidence of your idea and mine. Of course, yours looks better than mine. Splendid.

Kurt_Steiner said:
I've just discovered this wonderful piece of art, my dear Emperor, so, I can only say.

Here I join.

And

That's an AAR!!!!

Er... do I see the Gruber brothers? -now I see what it was all about it...

That's better than expected!!!! Peti, bring some pizzas!!!! :D

PS: I'm rereading the AAR and I'm amazed by the coincidence of your idea and mine. Of course, yours looks better than mine. Splendid.

mmm..yes thank you, this is the weirdest comment i have ever reseved ;) And yes the Grubers are here but no McClane to stop them :cool:

It is indeed a strange coincidence that both of us are writing about time travelling.

Industrial and Research plans for Third Reich

February 24th 1936, Berlin, Germany

Eva Gruber was scheluded to meet with Führer in his office. She was helding few documents in her hands made by Karl Luther and she was to show them to Führer. This were pretty radical changes to the current Industrial plans made by the german scientist. A door opened and a young man came trough it ."Führer will now see you Frau Gruber" man said. "Thank you" Eva said and walked trough the door. The room was big and covered with nazi artifacts. "Herr Führer?" Eva asked carefully. Hitler turned around in his chair. "Ah, frau Gruber it is an honor to finaly meet you please sit down" Hitler said and pointed a chair in front of the desk. "Thank you" Eva replied.

"I understood that you have something to show me?" Hitler leaned back in his chair. "Yes indeed i have these documents made by General Luther" Eva said and offered the documents to Hitler. Hitler looked the papers quickly . "These are very radical changes" He said. "As you might know we have put the army research as the top priority but Luthers plans would divded our research between industry and army" He continued.
1-79.jpg

"But as you can see my Führer the army is still a major part of the research but as you can see on page 20, Luther has made plans of the locations of Industry to be build" Eva said. "Oh yes but i don't see any plans for building our army?" Hitler said behind the papers. "Yes mein Führer is right, there is none" Eva said. "But if we concentrate on building our industry now we can build more armies at the same time and faster" Eva continued.
2-75.jpg

"I see, i think you and General Luther have made a good point and i will put these plans in to action" Hitler said and stood up. "Thank you Führer!" Eva said. "May this plans work and bring glory to the Third Reich" Hitler said. "Yes, Heil Hitler!" Eva said and walked out from the room.

News from the World
July 26th 1936, Berlin, Germany

"These are most excelent news you bring me, frau Gruber " Hitler said. Eva was sitting in front of the desk while Adolf was standing towards the window.
"It is good to see that our friends in Italy have won the war against those pesky Africans" Hitler said and read the papers.
1-80.jpg

"Yes and this new civil war in China, well it aint important" He continued. "Yes but the communists and Nationalist China have made peace" Eva said. "Was?!" Hitler sounded dissapointed.
2-76.jpg

"What about Japan how have they reacted?" He asked. "They havent done nothing yet, mein führer" Eva said. "Mein führer how are we going to react in this Spannish conflict?" Eva asked carefully. "Ah yes have they asked anything?" Hitler said and turned around.
3-70.jpg

"Well we have had numerous request from Franco that would we send aid to them" Eva showed some letters to Hitler. "Well we could use an ally in the south later, yes we shall send aid and volunteers to Spain" Adolf said. "Very good sir, i will see that the preparations will start immidietly" Eva said.
4-63.jpg

Don't concentrate too much in the industry so you don't find yourself with too few divisions...

It happened to me once... :(

Kurt_Steiner said:
Don't concentrate too much in the industry so you don't find yourself with too few divisions...

It happened to me once... :(

Well thank the spirits that didn't happen to me :p

Preparations

July 30th 1936, General Himmler's office, Münich

"Herr Himmler!" Boy yelled. "Herr Himmler!" He repeated. "Yes what is it?" Himmler said frustratedly. "Orders from our Führer" Boy said and handed out a letter. "Let me see" Himmler took the letter from the boy. Himmler readed the letter carefully and kept a little break after he finnished it. "Hitler want's us to march in Cologne" Himmler then said.
1-81.jpg

"But sir, that would violate the Treaty of Versailles" Von Börre said. "Yes i know" Himmler replied. "That is why you must go" Himmler turned towards Nio. "What?" Nio sounded suprised. "Yes, i have some bussines that i must attend in here" Himmler said and walked towards a small wooden shelf. "But herr General...why would Hitler want to violate the treaty?" Nio asked. "That is something i can't tell you" Himmler said while looking for something. "But hear me now, you are to march to Cologne with one division" He continued. Himmler turned around he was holding a document in his left hand. "From there you are to go in Nüremberg where you will meet your contact" Himmler said. "My contact?" Nio asked. "Yes, give your contact this letter and your contact will tell you more" Himmler said and gave the letter to Nio. "Now go!" He said. "Yes sir" Nio answered and walked out of the office.
2-77.jpg

Let's see how far Nio and his companions are willing to go in this quest :p
And let's hope the Gestapo doesnt figures out they've never been born!

Btw, who is von Börre? Nio?

Hannibal Barca2 said:
Let's see how far Nio and his companions are willing to go in this quest :p
And let's hope the Gestapo doesnt figures out they've never been born!

Btw, who is von Börre? Nio?

Some go farther than others...and in First command update where all the generals´were assigned Nio's last name von Börre can be seen the first time so yes Nio is von Börre and the other way around.

As told by our magnificient Emperor...

Emperor Ike said:
And yes the Grubers are here but no McClane to stop them :cool: .

:D

Kurt_Steiner said:
As told by our magnificient Emperor...

:D

Im not that magnificient..... :p or are you just trying to be nice............and what comes to McClane we shall see if we will have a 'hero' like him or not......