• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 9 - Invasion of Greece was started. Schicklgrubers many tanks rolled across the borders.

athens9nr.png

The invasion of Greece was a success

May 26 - The peasents in northern Yugoslavia revolted after a long debate at the local bar between them and an SS officer. The SS officer insisted that pepsi was in fact superior to coca cola, but the peasents would have nothing of it. Naturally, revolting and rebellion followed, but was stopped by the Croatian Army.
Schicklgruber issued an order that all coca cola was now banned as something un-German, while pepsi would be the only cola-type soft drink available in Germany.
"Ve haf to stopp zese revoltings!"

coca-cola.jpg

Un-German

June 6 - Wilhelm 2 died, much to the sorrow of Wilhelm 1, who never thought he would outlive his clone.
Schicklgruber sent a fruitbasket.

June 9 - Rudolf Hess stole a prototype flying bomb (luckily for him, this particular one was less bomb and more general flying) and fled to England. When he got there, he was taken to Winston Churchill's office.
"I cant take zis anymore! He is crazy!"
"Welcome to England then ol' chap! No Schicklgrubers here, ey guvneh'? Names Winston Churchil, by the way. Yollyh oh by the cherry, rather?"
Rudolf Hess was put in a mental institution after two days.
"Ze accents! Oh, ze accents! I can't take ze accents!"

hessfindsanewwaytoscotland0dp.jpg

Rudolf Hess leaving Germany

June 11 - All of mainland Greece had been captured.

June 30 - Invasion of Bulgaria (who never joined the Axis) started.

September 16 - South Africa, guilt-stroken, sent a diplomat.
"We are so, so, SO sorry, herr Sch... fhürer of Germany. We should never have made fun of your name. Can you forgive us?"
"Hmmm... I suppose so. It's nice to get some recognition sometimes, you knov?"
White peace was signed.

October 16 - Schicklgruber's soldiers paradropped on Crete, the final Greek stronghold. The nation was annexed afterwards.
Schicklgruber celebrated by declareing a Greek-Week. Everyone was to dress in togas, eat olives and goat cheese, and drink too much wine. Only Schicklgruber dressed in togas and ate olives and goat cheese (not even the Greeks did this), but most people were happy to jump on the whole wine thing.

November 11 - Mexico declared war. Schicklgruber was furious and declared tacos, siestas, dancing silly in public and waring stupid hats that were too large and had brims the size of car wheels to be an actor of treason.

November 12 - The Greeks, who hadn't minded Schicklgruber until now, revolted. They very much liked their tacos, their siestas, their dancing silly in public and their stupid hats. The revolt was crushed.

November 16 - Schicklgruber paradropped his troops in Cyprus, capturing the island from the evil British conspiracy that had previously held it.

November 20 - Belgians revolted due to waffle rationing to aid the war effort. They were crushed.

greecebulgaria7of.png

Axis power in Greece and Bulgaria

Next time: "I am comingk for you, Stalin!"
"Bring it on, puny, German, small-moustasched man!"
Schicklgruber vs Stalin, fight of the year?

Last edited:
lifeless: Those French are tricky.

Yoy21: Then next update will fit you juuuuust fine. ;-)

Jingles: Yes, you can never be too careful. You will never know when a British conspiracy will strike!

To all my readers, commenting or not: Thank you for reading my AAR and hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. =)

Charle_88 said:
... Between these songs, made to lower morale and make fun of Schicklgruber's name, were classical British and Scottish folksongs performed by the finest singers England had to offer at the time. These were put in to cause terror...

At least Churchill hasn't stooped to using the much-feared Scottish Secret Weapon...

BAG-PIPES!

Argggh!

One Awesome AAR, had me actually loling, is the pasta incident a play on the Guns N Roses album?

LIVE FROM THE EASTERN FRONT!
hitlervsschicklgruber7oo.png

Schicklgruber vs. Stalin - Fight of the year

Heeeeello international warfare fans. The crowd is going wild here at the eastern front.

Indeed it is Bob.

You got it Rob! They are all gathered here for the fight of the year.

This is where the major superpowers are separated from the minor, regional superpowers.

Oh indeed it is Rob.

Absolutely Bob! Tonight we've got something extra for you all out there.

Couldn't agree anymore Rob. In the left corner we've got the man with the silly name, the guy with the uniform, the German with the superior public speaking skills. Put you hands together for Adolf 'The Aryan Thunderstorm' Schicklgruber!

The crowd is already going wild Bob, but wait till you here this folks. In the right corner we've got the commie with the moustasch, the sickle and the hammer, the Georgian shephard with half the world under his boot. Josef 'The Iron Courtain' Stalin!

Look at that Rob, the crowd is wild with anticipation.

Indeed they are Bob, and what a fight it is gonna be! Just look at Schicklgruber's tanks.

Indeed Rob, but don't underestimate the superior human waves of Stalin. We learned that from his fight with Finnish 'Sauna Man' Mannerheim.

And they are off! Look at them go.

Schiklgruber makes a swing for Leningrad. But what is that? Oh my God, in all my time as an international conflict host I've never seen such a bold uppercut by Stalin.

Straight in the Warsaw, Bob.

Indeed Rob. That has got to hurt.

Not as much as that left hook! Schicklgruber hit 'em straight in the Ukraine.

Honestly, I can't tell you who will win this thing!

Neither can I, Bob! Neither can I.

We just got a word from the film crew, we have to take a break here. We'll be back after these words from our sponsors.

Don't change channel! We'll be back with more exciting warfare.

Stay tuned!

Tskb18: Thank you.

blue emu: Yes, the gestapo has picked up reports about that. It's Schicklgruber's greatest fear that the British will launch bag-pipes as their next EBC (Evil British Conspiracy), but he has a secret weapon to counter with: Blümchen. And if that doesn't work, he'll hit them hard and fierce with Rammstein's latest album.

Yoy21: Thank you.

Pureone.: No, I wasn't aware that Guns and Roses had stolen my awesome idea. Those Evil British Conspiracies!

lifeless: Yeah, they can be pretty annoying at times. The first day or so, it just feels like they add a sort of primitive country charm to the whole thing, but after a while you feel they start sucking you in, and before you know it they will have brainwashed you with their Evil British Conspiarcy and you will be speaking just like them!

Shadow Reaper: Maybe I will... try to stop me! ;-)