• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sing to the tune of "Bearforce1" by Bearforce1

Deus, Vult, punk
Deus, Vult, huh hah, huha
Deus, Vult, punk (joy)
Are you ready
Deus, Vult, punk
Deus, Vult, punk (Deus Vult, damn yeah)
Joy, uuyeah, joy, oooh

You give Deus Vult to me
And I give some gold to you
You give Deus Vult to me
And I give some gold to you (you you you you you)

deusvultpunk.jpg

Oooooh, it's so good, it's so good it's so good it's so good it's so good
Oooooh, I'm love, I'm love I'm love I'm love in DeeVee

You make me feel
Mighty king
You make me feel
Mighty king

Joy, joy, joy
Joy joy joy
Gimme some more time, gimme some more time
Joy joy joy
Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
Joy joy joy
I'm having now some good times
Joy joy joy
Get ready for some play
Joy joy joy
I'm having now some good times
Joy joy joy
Get ready for some play

I must say, damn cool wow
It allows me to make a DOW (make DOW)
I must say, damn cool wow
It allows me to make a DOW (make DOW)

All I want is DeeVee play
School is just so boring 'n lame
Hoping to drop out so I can just sit down and play play play play play

dfallenwithlovewithwife.jpg

All my time
All my time

I play to fa-la-lans sound, yes
I like to strike you down down down down
I play to fa-la-lans sound, yes
I like to strike you down down down down

I want more timee-eeee-ee

Deus, Vult, punk
Deus, Vult, punk ooh yeah (joy)
Huh hah, huha (joy)
Deus, Vult, Vult punk

No, Deus Vult ain't that great as my song might imply. Crusades are bugged since AI no longer cannot pass through neutral religious enemies and is too stupid to DOW them and the game crashes occasionally. (More than occasionally with this save. I quess I must make another copy for vanilla CK in order to continue KISS-AARmy)

But Deus Vult brings tons of great fun, despite those two flaws I mentioned above. One of them is that event I got during my Irish campaign. I just thought it was kind of hilarious in modern (and western) point of view.

Oh, I found no lyrics for that song so I had to make my lyrics by listening to it. Did not work out perfectly but could have been worse, too. Gave me some good listening practise, too.

Snake IV: That theme is indeed propably most awesome ever created. It is just so cheesy.

thrashing mad: TMNT was also part of my childhood, though I am bit too young to have followed this series. I remember watching few episodes at my whatever-pre-preschool-nanny-she-was.

Good times.

Duke of Wellington: Aye, she propably was dream of many little TMNT fans. ;)

Congratulations for making the 300th reply of the thread, by the way.

I have decided to keep a small pause from writing AARs now. This is to regain my lust for doing it and gaining new ideas, my muse has left me with relatively little inspiration as it is.

My brief pause will propably last for a month or so at most.

(yes, this pause is largely influenced with the stream of great new mods and games I have just received or refound from my old shelves. EB 1.0, Deus Vult, my newfound love towards Heroes III and IV, Deus lo Vult for M2TW, Civilization II...Not to forget school and my filmcourse-project with my friends)

Adios for a while.

Duke of Wellington: Me too. DV brings so many great new features while introduces many new annoying bugs. It is quite a paradox to decide that should I play plain CK or DV. Well, hopefully Johan finishes a patch by the time I return.

Sing to the tune of "Time Out For Fun" by Devo

Hallo
This is, author
I would like
To say
Update's on
It's way
New ideas
Breaking laws
I got when I was on pause
We start now
As my king
Was struck in a battle down
After he did a heroic move
Peasant rebels won second round
The bow is prepared, someone shoots

wernershowsheroism.jpg

Time's up for king
Time's up for king

Time's up for king
Time's up for king
His chances are, so very slim
Situation looks, very very dim
A doctor frowns, king feels bad
King's gone, Finland feels sad

wernersdowndude.jpg

Don't you lose it, now listen to me
Everything's gonna be all right
Take the charge, flank their rear
Don't you lose this, prepare to lead

Otto you'r the king
Otto you'r the king

oldwoundbadandallthat.jpg

Otto you'r the king
Otto you'r the king

wernerdeadofaging.jpg

Otto you'r the king
Otto you'r the king
So your reign, will soon begin
First win this, battle thing
Kill rebels, torture leaders
And do that, like cruel Berbers

ottovonbonngauyeeeee.jpg

Otto you'r the king
Otto you'r the king

Otto you'r the king

As some of you might have noticed, I commenced my comeback, well, few seconds ago. It really felt good to relyric again so my pause managed to achieve it's primary goal.

Duke of Wellington: Yes, there is such a thing as "too much relyricing". Although it really takes a long time to reach that limit.

Bringing the magic back

Ha, ha. :rofl: That was fricken hilarious. Comeback with a bang.:D

Bad, bad, bad news. I grew tired of waiting for the DV patch so I uninstalled it and kicked my old save with vanilla CK but it keeps crashing to desktop. This might be caused by the fact that my tag has for one reason or another changed, my kingdom is called "Little Poland" and Finnish king title no longer even exists. This despite the fact I also made sure to reinstall the Veldys ASS (God I love that abbreviation!) to my CK folder.

So, the story of Von Bonngaus seems to be at it's end. :(

I think this would also mean the abandoning of my two other musicAARs. I cannot imagine to continue them without my dearest child.

Or I could kick another game up on 1337 scenario. But then again, the trilogy had a good run so maybe I should let it rest.

JimboIX: How my heart bleeds reading your post under these circumstances. :(

grayghost: Thanks, I am glad you are still reading alont, after all these months.

Snake IV: Thanks. Atleast this AAR had a decent ending song (if this ends, not decided yet)

Snake IV said:
Try reinstalling DV in a different folder, and run it there? Or alternativly wait for the patch?

It didn't work with DV back then and it won't work with it now. It doesn't even work with the version I had before DV. That save has joined the choir invinsible. :(

What? You played the save sometime in some version? You'd only have to get that version and play again. I don't see why that woulnd't work.

Snake IV said:
What? You played the save sometime in some version? You'd only have to get that version and play again. I don't see why that woulnd't work.

Well, since the tag "kingdom of Finland" is not in the vanilla I am given a non-existant king title of "king of Lesser Poland" that is most likely causing the problem. The fact that the mod that has "king of Finland" - title (Veldys ASS) only works on new campaigns but refuses to work again with my save.

I don't what causes this but I know that tale of Von Bonngaus is dead.

I still fial to see why it wouldn't be saveble. Just change all tags for Finland to some tag that the game doens't have any problem with then. why wouldn'd that work :confused:

Sing to the tune of "Jocko Homo" by Devo

It's been a while
Almost a year
Been a fun ride
Writing songs here
One more song
And this AAR will die

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh, we are

IT71_CVisioneerDocumentsSadWhtFCln.jpg

One flaw in save
Could ruin my game
I know, it's lame
Still problem's same

sad.jpg

Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh, we are
Are we now done
Oh yes, we are

sad_dog_by_anapires.jpg

KISS is dead
Trilogy's dad
The quitting spreads
Oh, I'm so sad

320px-SMirC-sad.svg.png

Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh, we are
Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh, we are

sad-clown.jpg

Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Are we now done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done
Oh yes, we are
Now we are done

rip.gif

Okay, good bye

R.I.P The Medieval KISS - AARmy - A MusicAAR About Nothing (04/01/07-15.11.07 (or 01/04/07-11.15.07 for all you Americans out there))

You truly were a great creation of mine, truly worthy of your name: this AAR certainly was about nothing. Rest in peace in the AAR-heaven, KISS-AARmy. :(

Snake IV: I did all that my modder's abilities allowed me to do, including tag change but I lost him. We lost him. The world lost him. And we all will miss him.

I think that my save might have got corrupted. Or something. I don't know nearly enough of computers or files to know what exactly got into it.

Duke of Wellington: So did I, so did I. Just got back from a longish pause and I really, REALLY enjoyed doing these again and then this.

You know, back when I got DV, I was THIS close of making a separate install for it and leave the CK folder unscratched.

I was THIS close. :(

Damn it. DAMN IT!

Last edited: