• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

generalis Julius Caesar

Colonel
69 Badges
Mar 23, 2019
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
On 5,19,2306 at 7:93 FHST ( Fen Habbanis standard time) the ISS Hueloctl III, a ship the size of a starbase, jumped into the Dimm system owned by the xenophobic Sirgogg Republican Colonies. The current Speaker of the Sirgogg, Odeateran, give the Black Heptarchy of Abekon an ultimatum: Withdraw the Juggernaut within 1 month or he will be forced to destroy the Hueloctl III by force.

Hello everyone. This is my 3th attempt at a Stellaris AAR. The other 2 never made it to completion but I feel that this one will. I decided to try a new format of AAR. While most cover I whole campaign, The March on to War will cover only a single month of the game. It will follow the story of the negotiations (which never happened in game) between the Sirgogg Republican Colonies and the Black Heptarchy of Abekon (me) at the Galactic senate. I would love any advice on my writing style and if anyone needs more information feel free to ask. I shall try to get the first chapter out by tomorrow.

You have my attention as well.

Let us see these negotiations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
First Sirgogg action: 8:32 FHST, 5-19
Sirgogg diplomatic offices: Fen Habbanis (Location of the most populated planet in the galaxy and home of the Galactic Assembly ... I just couldn't resist the chance to make First League 2)

Odeateran sighes, “The Heptarch has gone too far. We must call for a meeting of the Galactic Senate.”
Odgibb, Sirgogg ambassador to the GS, “We can’t. The Pan-Galactic Security Partnership controls all 3 council seats. The Pirak Cartel holds the chair for the GA (General Assembly), the Heptarchy holds the chair for the CBWMD (Committee on the use of Biological and Weapons of Mass Destruction), and the Uv-Xantt Systems holds the chair for the GCEB (Galactic Cultural Economic Board). Any motion we make would be voted down.”
“The council doesn’t have veto powers. If we managed to get a unanimous vote from the GA we could still take some actions.” Odeateran said grumpily.
“Again, the PGSP is the issue. Either the Kudan Star Regime or Paradox Interactive would vote against us and we would have enough votes to push anything though. Our only hope is a meeting with one of the Heptarch’s ambassadors.”
Odeateran scoffs, “A meeting with one of the Heptarch’s ambassadors? I would rather request a meeting with Zanguar himself. No, we shall call for a meeting of the GS and you will make them withdraw the Hueloctl III. Do you understand me diplomat?”
Odgibb bows stiffly, “As you wish Speaker. A meeting of the GS will be called.”

Alright, you've got my attention. I love AAR's that try to address concepts we don't see in-game.
As do I. Sadly I can never seem to find enough. That was one of the reasons I tried writing this one. If you have any good ones feel free to ping me.

You have my attention as well.

Let us see these negotiations!

Welcome HistoryDude! Yet another AAR we seem to both be watching.

I also enjoy when people try new concepts. I'll be reading!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, that is quite the conundrum...

Also, Paradox Interactive is an empire in space? Are they a megacorp?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, that is quite the conundrum...

Also, Paradox Interactive is an empire in space? Are they a megacorp?

Paradox always have been. They just hide it well. And yes, they are indeed a megacorp.

Oh, Paradox, why am I not surprised. They're probably selling "strategy training simulators" to wannabe admirals all over the Galaxy.

They are militarists ....

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Just to let yall know, this is still going on. I have been super busy prepping to chair a Model United Nations at Harvard which has been sucking all most all of my time up. I should be able to get an update done within a week though.

Good to hear. And good luck with the MUN! Are you chairing a Committee or did they make you SecGen? (Longtime Model UN vet here) :D
Thanks! Just chairing the Committee. Nice to meet another MUN vet.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry for the delay everyone. I shall try to get another update out in a week. However, it might take 2. But now, on to the story!

PGSP meeting hall: Fen Habbanis

Heptarch* Aptc ilu Aquetoc, the Black Heptary’s ambassador to the GS, smiles “Thank you all for making time in your busy schedule to meet. Would you care for any refreshments while we talk?”
High Ambasador Grekulf the Fifth of Paradox Interactive nods, “Indeed. If I may ask, why have you called us here? Is the rest of the PGSP looking to buy some more admiral training simulators?”
Aptc laughs, “No, we don’t need for training sims at the moment. We have different matters to discuss. It seems that the Sirgogg have seen our attempt to defend the Dimm wormhole as an attack on their United Colonies. They have sent an ultimatum, ‘Withdraw the Juggernaut within 1 month or he will be forced to destroy the Hueloctl III by force.’ Even worse, they have called a meeting of the Galactic Senate and most concerningly, they have closed our embassy on Puntrazed (their capital).”
Grekulf nods again, looking up from the menu “This is indeed an issue. However, it can be solved easily. The Galactic Council shall simply vote against a meeting of the Senate being called. Given that the PGSP has the largest fleet in the Galaxy the Sirgogg shall back down. They can’t run the risk of a three front war with us.”
Lord Diplomat Yutves ilu Aquetoc of the Uv-Xantt Systems looks at Grekulf, “We can not simply refuse to call a meeting. If we do the galaxy would dissolve into civil war. The Sirgogg and the Bodranite Empire would leave the Galactic Community at once, they have no lost love for us. The Shazarak Core would most likely leave as well, but you can never tell with them.”
General-Ambasador von Hohenzollern of the Kudan Star Regime frowns slightly, “Then we crush them. We have already annexed most of the Bodranite and crushed the Shazarak not 3 years ago. The Sirgogg are the only real threat but the Pirak and the Heptarchy can more than easily destroy them in a 2 front war. I really see no issue here.”
Aptec looks at his cousin Yutves for help, then turns to the General-Ambassador “So you really suggest destroying every other nation not part of the PGSP? Do you know the uproar that would cause in our own nations? You are a talented General and a good speaker my friend, but sometimes there are other things to take into account.”
Yutves nods, “Might does not always make right.
The General-Ambasador frowns slightly and mutters, “We could crush the rebels as well. Our Titans don’t have gapping air shafts in them.” He speaks up slightly, “But I concede your point. Annexing the rest of the Galaxy wouldn’t be the best diplomatic move.”
“We still need to come up with something to do. We can’t just walk into the Senate Chamber unprepared.” Grekulf says
Consigliere-Diplomate Wrovine of the Pirak Cartel voice psionically fills their heads, “Then we must know more about what they demand. We could simply concede their point and capitulate to them. Hard wars are bad for business and our diplomatic standing with the rest of the galaxy.”
Aptec is thoughtful for a moment, at last he says, “I shall contact the conclave of telepaths. They shall be able to get the information to us by the end of the night. I have yet to see them fail.”

*The title of the leader of the Black Heptarchy is officially the Arch-Heptarch, but everyone calls them the Heptarch. That is the official title of the 6 regional governors.