• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Webstantine

Colonel
4 Badges
May 10, 2013
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
The Mannliest of the Islands​

This is just a little side AAR using ATBKing's mod, World in Turmoil. The country is Mann and the main goal is to take over the British Isle and create a colonial Manx empire. It's not a high-priority AAR so the updates won't be as frequent, maybe twice every week but that's still good. Anyway, chapter one coming up.

Chapter I​

Look at these two big islands:

XS92MzM.png

Look inbetween, see the red dot? That's us! We're the Isle of Man, after the fall of society we became our own country and the British Isle have been split up into lovely bite-size pieces for us! The first step is to gain a province on one of the two main islands, and let's start with the smallest one, Ireland. But first let's review the island's features. From the castle you can see the great Manx Steppes to the north and the Manx Jungle down South.

YGBck2x.png

We have a center of trade on this island, it's not big, second smallest in the world in fact; we beat Paris, that's what matters.

sQjTwc4.png

So be sure to come next time for the Manx conquest of Ireland! It'll be fun!

God Save the Menx?
:p
Nice start.But what if England manages to unite?

If England manages to unite, conquer it! I have a feeling that such bravado would come in handy, especially in a mod that balkanizes the entire world so thoroughly.

England uniting is no problem to me, I'll hope to have all the celts by then, well maybe excluding Brittany.
After all you're mannly :p
Sorry,feeling pun-tastic today!

Great idea, the mod looks great, too, thanks for pointing it out to me :) (although I'm not so sure whether I should delve into a new mod so shortly before the release of EU4... damn you!)

Great idea, the mod looks great, too, thanks for pointing it out to me :) (although I'm not so sure whether I should delve into a new mod so shortly before the release of EU4... damn you!)
You should,because there are apparently 3 AARs right now with this mod and you should know the lore of the mod.You know,i'm thinking about you and your best course of action:p