• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some of the maps at the end:

Europe:
lv20ph5.jpg

Northern America:
lv21qd5.jpg

Southern Africa:
lv22dh6.jpg

Comparing income:
lv23ek9.jpg

The Livonian Order had on the first of January 1820 77 cities, 9 colonies and 2 trading posts. Bad Boy was at 37,6 of 86 (Rather bad reputation). Annual income around 400 ducats. Monthly income 184,40 ducats.

Here is the save: http://www.savefile.com/files/1236484

And as a last word, I want to thank everyone who followed and commented in this AAR! :)

Fine finish. Didn't expect to see the Livonians rightfully reclaim Jutland and complete their hold on the Baltic. Kind of a scattered looking map through much of Europe, but that block of orange in the north is solid. Screw Spain. :p

Nice to see that Norway reclaimed Narvik for Scandinavian Christianity.

Thank you! :) It was a very fun game; it's seldom I have so much action in my games. I was a bit disappointed of Russia, though. I was expecting an attack, but it never came. Oh well, can't complain about that now. :) And yes, screw Spain. :D

I can't remember when Norway got Narvik back, but I guess it was when they were allied to Austria, who fought alot against the Ottomen.

I have been thinking of doing another AAR, but I'll wait for now, as the SG will keep me occupied.

Thanks again for all your comments and feedback. :)

A most excellent AAR.

Olav said:
Thank you! :) It was a very fun game; it's seldom I have so much action in my games. I was a bit disappointed of Russia, though. I was expecting an attack, but it never came. Oh well, can't complain about that now. :)
You were too strong for Russia.

Congratulations on a great game! :)

Thank you, stnylan and germanpeon! :)

YodaMaster said:
You were too strong for Russia.

Economical I was too strong for Russia during the most of the game, but not militarily, I reckon. If Russia had attacked me while I was busy with Spain/the German minors and Poland/Lithuania I would have been in serious trouble. Maybe Russia was too occupied in Siberia? (On a second thought, they didn't own Ingermanland, so they couldn't make much progress there, right?)

Excellent strategy and great ambitions, bloody well done! Keep marching and blocading, crush your enemies using weather. Don't forget to reach enemy territory before them, that's sometimes give you better chance in battle, it worked with Trebizond*.

EDIT: and sorry for not posting before, despite I watched your interesting progress.

(*Could anyone help me? My little Trebizond achieved some success a month ago, and I'm not sure about how to post the AAR perfectly. I took screenshots about battles and events to my upcoming chronicles - I started to continue playing meanwhile - no cheats, of course, I hate cheats)

Last edited: