• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Despite his supposed lunacy, he seems to have had great foresight and ability. Perhaps he will be one of Rome's greatest Emperors.

And Rome finally makes the transition from Republic to Empire.

For all his madness, I think history will remember Lucius fondly. I can already see popular histories in this timeline making him out to be some sort of crypto-progressive, ahead of his time.
He truly did some great things. You might very well be right. For all his lunacy trait, no real lunacy events happened. Hope they add such later. :)
Despite his supposed lunacy, he seems to have had great foresight and ability. Perhaps he will be one of Rome's greatest Emperors.
He is one of only three I got to play before the game was over. He certainly did well. :)

Last update is up in a bit. :)

upload_2019-9-5_8-31-39.png

upload_2019-9-5_8-32-19.png

And with that, the AAR is ended. :) The game is now 27 BC and there is no more fun to be had. ;) Fittingly. I get fiber TODAY. :p

Well... A traitor's death, and just to boot! Fantastic AAR, well done! Really good to read and I enjoyed the manner in which you mixed it up with letters, reports etc. Enjoy your new fibre internet connection!

Well... A traitor's death, and just to boot! Fantastic AAR, well done! Really good to read and I enjoyed the manner in which you mixed it up with letters, reports etc. Enjoy your new fibre internet connection!
Glad you enjoyed it! :) It was fun to experiment with they styles, and the format in which to post (images not text). My fiber connection will be loved immensely! ;)

Those who conspire can't really complain when they themselves get stung :D

A rather fun scene, and a great end to the tale.

Those who conspire can't really complain when they themselves get stung :D

A rather fun scene, and a great end to the tale.
No, they really can't, can they. :D

Glad you likd it my friend. :)
An excellent read from start to finish :D Glad I could be along for the tale.
Glad you were there! :)

I've read through it finally and I have to say, I quite liked the ending of the traitor being killed. Definitely a different type of AAR than usual but it can't hurt to change things up from time to time.

I've read through it finally and I have to say, I quite liked the ending of the traitor being killed. Definitely a different type of AAR than usual but it can't hurt to change things up from time to time.
I'm happy you liked it. :) It all started with me getting an idea from that first, Lucanian war, and not even being sure I would write more than that from this campaign. Then the idea to use different styles and experiment came to me.:)