• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Rise of Comrade Delex

The Enemy at our Gates of Freedom​

Since the Great War, Communism began to spread like a Virus in the World. The World tried to eliminate it once, but they failed. Soon after, Communism spread throuh the borders of Russia into Europe, Asia and all other Continents.

Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin showed the World that we have to stop the Soviets and Communism, but there is a new Leader which will destroy us, the so called "Slaves of the Workers".

Delex.jpg

In Liberia I ordered to carry out a special Order: Order 66:

The whole country will be purged of any commuinst Scum. It will be painful for us, but it will bring us Freedom and prosperity

Order66.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: Alright, I really need to do something with my cousin if this spamming obvious crap has to stop. :mad:

Last edited:
IC

I bring our great leader the moste resent report on the communist purged. The marines have captured 17 workers and navy personel who were sadly infected with communist ideals. I must note that these were in the lowest of eclons not the leadership.

We have intersepted several ships from spain carrying communist scum. Our navy captured 45 and killed 23. I must also note the death of one of the moste courages mans I have ever known. Gunnery sergeant Brian Wilco stopped one of the insane communists waring a sachel of explosives from detonating it. He grabbed the terrorist and in an ebrace of death plummeted into the ocean. The sachel went off.

With this example I would like to show my fellow ministers and countrymen that the enemy is insane and ruthless. We must stop them at all cost! With the thought of liberty for all in our minds we will destroy this red menace once and for all.

Free Libera
E. Arends Chief of Navy

OC

OOO The rise of delex I like the sound of that. :)
Anyway consider the discussion about liberal kingdomes closed.

I have fear that I will forget it due to my overstocked fragile brain (I blame school), and yes my memory is that bad. Summer Vacation f****d me up.

Be praised the gods of old! No more communist rabble! After this joyful news, my twin-brother, Tristan, will join the Liberian armed force command, as an expert panzer leader both on the field and behind the drawing board!

And once more- thousand cheers for the free Liberia!

Yours truly,
Foreign Minister,
Erik von Landrof.

(Translation: You can make a leader: Tristan von Landorf(panzer leader), and a research team for researching tanks! The pic. will be the same as mine. And yes, the brothers will go back to their fatherland, when the war begins.)

Cheers,
von Landorf.

Partially. Aall I'm saying, is that my memory is really bad, and I fear I mgiht forget the new one sonner or latter. Writing it down ain't an option aswell, since the guy could easilly find out where it's hidden. So yeah, gotta put up with him in the weekend. But during Monday-Friday, he is nowhere near my computer and ain't fooling around.

P.S: I'm pretty sure Delex will run for his sanity if he meets him :D

War Readiness.

It appears as if the threat of Communism is spreading everywhere, and as the Chief of Staff: I must prepare battleplans for the defense and security of our soverign nation. So I now prepare our plans to keep our freedom and readiness to deal with the enemies of our great empire, no longer fearing the Imperialists, we must deal with Delex, and his Soviet and Communist empire. So if I may, I've devised a "fool proof" battle plan to keep our nation prepared for a war.

If I may: A new tech team: TheEnlighted1's Officer Academy, Skill 4: Centralized Execution, Infantry Focus, Individual Courage, Combined Arms Focus, and Training. Pic: T3110.

And with your blessing we will usher in a new wave of leaders to aid our glorious nation forward to victory:

TheSmall1: Skill:1, Max:5 (Major General) Desert Fox, Pic: L508013

TheTall1: Skill 2, Max:4 (Major General) Offensive, Logistic Wiz., Pic: L6124

TheGreatOld1: Skill:0, Max:5 (Field Marshal) Old Guard, Offensive and Defensive, Pic: L2729

TheYoung1: Skill 1, Max: 5 (Major General) Fortress Buster and Desert Fox, Pic: L508010

TheHidden1: Skill: 2, Max: 7 (Major General) Fortress Buster and Commando, Pic: L44607

*Incoporated Event* "Prepare for War: TheEnlighted1's Fool Proof Battleplan"
-With the threat of Communism spreading across the rest of the world, our Chief of Staff has prepared a new battleplan that will deal with our enemies-

-Push It Through (Event Triggered: New leaders... and tech team)

or

-This Is Not Needed, Thanks. (Not triggered: No new leaders or tech team)

Hatuke & Colonel Bran - I don´t think that Delex would eat someone and try to make an password wich is very easy...

Colonel Bran IC - Good work! Gunnery Seargent Brian Wilco will be remembered as Hero of Liberia, he will get his own military funeral. As I have seen in your report, there are several Soviet Transport ships which weren´t intercepted... You should take care of that...

von Landorf - I appreciate the support from your family, but I fear that I can afford a War soon so I think he would be only for short use, but every help is better than no help...

Haru yo koi - I hope that you will leave Liberia soon... (in a coffin of course ;) )

TheEnlighted1 - Thank you General, I will take a look on your Plan (and of course the Savegame File which will need some editing... ;) )

Now let´s wait for a response from Delex...

Well considering he got the Delexian party approved in the Switzerland Democratic AAR, raising to the rank of Stalin Jr. shouldn't be that hard. Or that's what I suspect atleast.

Inner: Already, pass changed. Let's hope he dosn't figures it out.

Is that some purge? Tell me that wasn't a purge, because Delex was meant to do this in '44. Also, I forgot to add in the recruiting thread, my ideology for the minister is market liberal. Now proceed with killing even more communists.

We need to improve our own spy networks operating inside our Fatherland, otherwise the commie scum might be able to do something inside our borders causing harm for us.

Delex needs to be killed!

Enewald said:
We need to improve our own spy networks operating inside our Fatherland, otherwise the commie scum might be able to do something inside our borders causing harm for us.

Delex needs to be killed!

Don´t worry, I have increased our spy system to the maximum possible.

I´ll try to send some spies to USSR

:rolleyes:

UNITED FOREVER, IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR!!!​

A bit to imporve the flavour, can you change my picture in the AAR to this one:

This one was used by me in the Switzerland AAR.

A question can I send AI improvements for USSR? To make the AI influence and try to coup Liberia?

Delex said:
UNITED FOREVER, IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR!!!​

A bit to imporve the flavour, can you change my picture in the AAR to this one:

This one was used by me in the Switzerland AAR.

A question can I send AI improvements for USSR? To make the AI influence and try to coup Liberia?

Pic changed

Ok, send your ai improvements :D