• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are wrong about that delex a kingdome can be very liberal..... Just not in form of government.

And then again if inner circle would have us become commie we would suffer a permanent economic malaise until the dissolution of the state in 1989. Other than that communism is in the same extreme row as facism. Just on the oposit side of the political spectrum.

Colonel Bran said:
You are wrong about that Delex a kingdom can be very liberal..... Just not in form of government.

And then again if inner circle would have us become commie we would suffer a permanent economic malaise until the dissolution of the state in 1989. Other than that communism is in the same extreme row as fascism. Just on the opposite side of the political spectrum.
Well actually there are differences. The extreme form of Fascism is Nazism. The only nation durning the war that was Nazist was the third Reich. All other axis minors and Italy were fascist or kingdoms.

Tell me which kingdom is liberal, so i see im wrong (I always search for new knowledge).

And if Inner circle doesn't cheat (No offense) and get some 50 divisions till the start of the war, we may very well consider switching sides to communism or the allies with the time.

Delex said:
Well actually there are differences. The extreme form of Fascism is Nazism. The only nation durning the war that was Nazist was the third Reich. All other axis minors and Italy were fascist or kingdoms.

Tell me which kingdom is liberal, so i see im wrong (I always search for new knowledge).

And if Inner circle doesn't cheat (No offense) and get some 50 divisions till the start of the war, we may very well consider switching sides to communism or the allies with the time.

I would say that UK is liberal, or Japan, before the takeover of the military.
And i don´t need to cheat. As i said several times, if i would cheat tons of divisions, or give myself territorial claims or whatever, it will screw up the game... the only "cheat" i use is to add new minister and leader into the running game and it´s not always Liberia which will benefit from that (and be happy delex, you´ll get soon your part in this aar too ;) )

Inner Circle said:
I would say that UK is liberal, or Japan, before the takeover of the military.
And i don´t need to cheat. As i said several times, if i would cheat tons of divisions, or give myself territorial claims or whatever, it will screw up the game... the only "cheat" i use is to add new minister and leader into the running game and it´s not always Liberia which will benefit from that (and be happy Delex, you´ll get soon your part in this AAR too ;) )
UK doesn't count as a kingdom, since it is a perlamental monarchy, where the king/queen ( :rofl: ), has a bit more to say as in other countries, where they have royal families. But the main role in the country, still have the ministers.

And I know i would get a role eventually, since the AAR would get boring with a long waiting for a war period lol ( :cool: ).

I think we could put some monarchs into this line of liberal kings/queens delex. These were liberal in many ways just not in administration. Like they say about enlightend despotism, The country is run for the people just not by the people.

Frederik the Great of prussia. I quote : The king is only the first servant of the country and becouse of that has to rule wise, fair and deasent over his subjects, almoste as if his subjects could summen him to explain his actions.
Jozef the second of Austria
Catharina the great of Russia

These were very liberal kings/queens who ruled like enlightend despotes. And becouse of these beleives moste of theire disisions were in essence for the better of the state instead of French despotism where the country only existed for the king.

BTW Delex I would really like to have a classic communist antagonist in this campaign to play around with. So go ahead and do your communism. :)

No i meant liberal kingdoms in the 20th century. Yes its true that some kings and queens were liberal but in a time where there were no democracies and a kingdom was a normal way to run a country, so kings and queens which gave greater freedom to their people where automatically liberal. In modern day times, a country which is a kingdom, is automatically conservative.

And thanks for the comment on the end :p .

Well, there were liberal monarch up to the 19th century, and then constitutional monarchies, but that doesn't change my mind that royalty is undemocratic (born with the right to be a ruler).

Actually, you're wrong Delex. Being Spanish and being Latino are two different things. Whereas Spanish (and Portuguese) are white, Latinos are a mixed race people (or sometimes not mixed at all, but fully black or Amerindian).

Carlito Gambino said:
Actually, you're wrong Delex. Being Spanish and being Latino are two different things. Whereas Spanish (and Portuguese) are white, Latinos are a mixed race people (or sometimes not mixed at all, but fully black or Amerindian).
You cant be black if you are latino. Alltrough your skin has is darker you do count as white people (Well atleast per my opinion, there is no way i can currently porve you wrong).

Yep in modern day it is incompatible Delex.
A country with a king today is alway's conservative. But that there weren't democracy's in the time of these kings is wrong. There were country's dat have democratic elements. Some examples here.

1. The Good old USA. I think that says it all.
2. The republic (Holland) Althoug at this time the Stadhouder begen to see himself as king it was more or less a country run by the people. At least those with money.
3. Poland. This is a very interresting one since the nobels could vote for a new king once the old one was dead and ofcours ruled with the king in some form of counsil. This was sometimes 15% of the population that could vote!

But a democracy as we know it only came to be after the liberal revolutions in the 19hunderds.

ah pff holland, even the stadhouders ship was passed on from father to son. the parlement hardly had any power. i dont think we should count our self as a democracy at that time :rolleyes:

Inner: Your current Foregin Minister will retire once WW II starts right? Out of curiosity, why?

Ah, that explains it. Y'know....Im starting to worry. My guys from Japan, and if Liberia inclines itselfs towards the allies......Delex, you need a sidekick? >.>

Chapter 7 - Sep ´37 to Okt ´37

After Communism took its first Victory in Spian, they continued to spread their evil Influence into China

commiehelp.jpg
Free Interceptors/Bombers and Ressources plus a Non-Aggression Pact for free? It´s a trap!

A week later, we recieved the first Bomber Wing:

tacairforce.jpg

Later that day, Liberia Aeronautics finished to research a better version of Bombers. They started to research CAS...

CAS.jpg

We also started to research Tanks...

BCM2.jpg
LibertyTank.jpg

Last edited: