• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bumped for the sake of this AAR not dying at all. Is it dying? Tell me it isn't.

Inner Circle said:
no, it´s not dead, I won´t have much time this week but i´ll post an update in the next 1 or 2 days...
Code:
Woohoo!
It is alive!

And an update was promised!

The Head of Intelligency is happy!

-Head of Intelligency

It's not dead! Hurrah!

I was thinking that you had the "Chief of Staff" effect of borigness and loss of interest (not in the AAR, but in my job). Afterall I really don't know what a chief of staff usually does to begin with, I just like the name... It sounds important.

-TheEnlighted1,

~Liberian Chief of Staff

TheEnlighted1 said:
It's not dead! Hurrah!

I was thinking that you had the "Chief of Staff" effect of borigness and loss of interest (not in the AAR, but in my job). Afterall I really don't know what a chief of staff usually does to begin with, I just like the name... It sounds important.

-TheEnlighted1,

~Liberian Chief of Staff

I think you should prepare some Plans for War and you have to speak with the Chief of Army/Navy/Airforce. During a War you have to coordinate the Army...

Inner Circle said:
no, it´s not dead, I won´t have much time this week but i´ll post an update in the next 1 or 2 days...

People shouldn't always be stating aars to be dead if it hasn't been updated in couple of days. Everyone are busy with real life sometimes and doesn't have time to roam in aar-lands.

Nuff said. :eek:o

Chapter 6 - Apr ´37 to Aug ´37

During April we finished Census Tabulating Machine and continued to improve our Computing Technology

CTM.jpg

BCM.jpg

IntBomb.jpg

Our Aircraft Industry managed to design a prototype of a Bomber. The Production of them started immediately.

bomb.jpg

We started to improve the Technology, maybe it will lead us to CAS...

Earlybomb.jpg

The Communists won...

repwin.jpg

Enewald said:
Noes, we must send a lot of spies there to kill the head of state!
Quickly!

Commies are evil!
I second that motion; but do you have 500 thousand dollars to do it? I don't think so.

The communist threat is growing. Spanish Sahara is quite close to our great nation, and it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the Bedouin have turned commie and are now on their way over here. I've send troops to the border areas to keep a 24/7 watchover on any suspicious activity. If only they could keep those goddamn camels in line, I think those bubble backed idiots are infected with rabies or something.

Yekaterina Smirnova said:
First, I would like to thank the hard work done by Liberia Aeronautics, which significantly increase the aviation technology of Liberia. As a result, light bombers called tactical bombers are available to us, which will be used to test the theory of Army Aviation Doctrine.
Also, the end of Spanish Civil War brings us some valuable information about the use of Air Power. As demonstrated by the national forces, planes delivering heavy-load bombs towards enemy units are proved to be very important in modern warfare. However, the information collected by "our friend" in Spain is not enough for us to develop our own doctrine. So, the Liberian Air Force suggests that air doctrines should be researched as soon as CAS can be built by Liberia.
Nice update, and it's not usual to see the Republic wins. :D

C. Gambino said:
I agree with our Chief of the Airforce, we should look into these CAS planes that the Nationalists in Spain used, they seem to have been used quite well, and if it wasn't for the superior numbers that the Republicans had, they would have certainly won. I'll use the Battle of Malaga as an example, where the Nationalists fought a superior force of 30,000 with only 8,000. But due to air cover the Republicans lost a total of 18,000 men, a long with another 2,000 wounded and 1,500 MIA.

Let's hope for more success.

The Communists are coming closer too our borders, this is not good...

And yes, Airial support is a major key to victory, escpecially since our amazing armed forces has yet to fully mobilize for a war. CAS 'fleets' could easily turn the tide of battle, the only problem I can see us having in this area is the distance of airfields and future battlegrounds. Africa doesn't have many airbases and the territory is so far and long apart.

Still shouldn't prove a problem for our glorious army though.

Seriously, I know there is IRL for Inner Circle, but at least bump this, someone?