• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IC

If that is true Mr carlito then I would advice our great leader to sponsor my idea to build at least a small force of patrole boats. These could stop the flow of communists to our beloved country.

Until that time I must insist to my honoured colleague Chief of the airforce Madam Smirnova, to patrole the coasts of our great nation with our expanded airforce. At least until the patrole boats are build.

OC

I have a question about the time periode.
For example what would be the salary of our Ministers?

BTW I like how the fear of communism is progressing in this AAR. ;)

Colonel Bran said:
IC

If that is true Mr carlito then I would advice our great leader to sponsor my idea to build at least a small force of patrole boats. These could stop the flow of communists to our beloved country.

Until that time I must insist to my honoured colleague Chief of the airforce Madam Smirnova, to patrole the coasts of our great nation with our expanded airforce. At least until the patrole boats are build.

OC

I have a question about the time periode.
For example what would be the salary of our Ministers?

BTW I like how the fear of communism is progressing in this AAR. ;)
Yo what does this IC-OC mean you constantly write. And yes as soon the axis are defeted, we commies shall rule the world (Well im acctualy delexsist, a very attractive party to chose, as seen in the switerland AAR, but if there is no possibility for that option, go COMMUNISM lol)!!!!

Delex said:
Yo what does this IC-OC mean you constantly write. And yes as soon the axis are defeted, we commies shall rule the world (Well im acctualy delexsist, a very attractive party to chose, as seen in the switerland AAR, but if there is no possibility for that option, go COMMUNISM lol)!!!!

IC = speaking as minister
OC = speaking normal

Chapter 5 - Jan ´37 to Mar ´37

On January 2nd, I was informed that Italy, Japan and Germay has signed an Anti - Comintern - Pact

ACP.jpg

I will make an Emergency Meeting concerning a possible Entry in this Pact and necessary measures to crush Communism and one of its Leaders Delex.

Speaking of Communism:

SCW3.jpg

One day later, Italy made an offer we can´t refuse:

offer.jpg

I accepted this offer, but we will continue with our Plan so we´ll get a Navy for free!

libnavy.jpg

Stupid Italians :rofl:

The good news didn´t want to stop: We deployed four additional Cavalry Divs...

Cav3.jpg
WalrusCav.jpg

At this stage, the military buildup will be halted to increase our Ressource Stockpiles

Now Industry:

Eco.jpg

The efforts of the last Year enabled us to finance two research Teams at once, we immediately started to research Bombers:

2ndslot.jpg

On March, we finished Basic Construction Engineering which enables our Companies to build additional Factories/Infrastructure/Military Buildings. Microsoft Liberia started Census tabulating Machine to spped up our Research Teams:

BCE2.jpg
MCSL.jpg

All hail Liberia! We shall crush all the communist scum in this universe!
Great update!

PS! I'm sorry for the funky question, but where can I find the MOD for those beautiful unit pictures.(I mean those where the cav.div. has a picture with a trooper and some horses)

Cheers,
von Landorf.

Colonel Bran said:
IC

The communist threat in spain is indeed disturbing. I have seene this at first hand. I was inspecting the construction of our patrole boats while overhearing an conversation between 2 spanish workers of my. Luckly one of my clerks spoke spanish and translated it.

Suffice to say that they were praising the resent communist ideals of theire government. I have taken them in to custody under the suspicion of industrial espionage/sabotage. I am waiting for further instructions by minister of security grue.

Free Liberia.
E.Arends Chief of Navy

OC

I believe that those Spanish Workers could be trouble in the future, yet currently, their discussion wasn't as deadly as it could have been. I reckon that we should keep them under surveillance to make sure they aren't going to convert our citizens to a belief that the government as a whole doesn't believe in as reasonable.

Communism is an interesting set of beliefs that we should understand, yet not acknowledge. Some of the aspects would work well for us, yet there are other parts, which will cause unrest for our citizens.

I believe that we should observe this outbreak of political beliefs with caution, as it could cause us good, or harm, so for now, I'd say let it slide for now.

- Grue, Head of Security for Liberia.

von Landorf said:
All hail Liberia! We shall crush all the communist scum in this universe!
Great update!

PS! I'm sorry for the funky question, but where can I find the MOD for those beautiful unit pictures.(I mean those where the cav.div. has a picture with a trooper and some horses)

Cheers,
von Landorf.

That are the famous SKIF Icons

Hail Liberia! :D
It's nice to see our nation grows, and it's also great to see the Air Force grows. ;)

IC

With the ships we "aquired" from the Italians we have a small bu tactically sound navy. And with the completion of our patrole boats I will insure you that no communists will enter our country by sea.

The ships themself are of decent quality but in a future war will probably be slightly out of date. I am planning to make this up with superior crews and better command.

My company's research department has also begun to examin the ships we got. I can guarantee that within a year we will have complete knowlage on how to build these ships ourself in the future.

I must also insist to the creation of a marine division. It will be of great helpe to capture strategic coastal targeets.

Free Liberia
E. Arends Chief of Navy
OC

Just mod the file so we have acces to lvl 2 ships of the one we got within a year. ;)
Go liberia may she be proud and glorious and thanks a lot for the ships!

The most glorious Head of Intelligency expresses that his opinions very strongly is that without further hesitations an communist pig-dog called Delex must be arrested and shot in the name of our Fatherland.

End of Report

-Ministry of Intelligency.

Well, someone, somebody, do something!

Save our Fatherland!

Let us hope that our glorious navy led by the brilliant E. Arends will take care of this communist scum that keeps entering our country. Maybe I should get a search party together to find this Delex guy, he seems to be in the country somewhere but yet we can't find him. And every time he leaves one of his threats we can't seem to trace the telegram and/or phone call. I heard the Swiss talk about him like he was a god, so he must be something special. Good thing I like hunting.

I think "1st Destroyer Flotilla" needs a better, suitably anti-communist/delexist name :p

Well, as far as I see, you are modding this as much as you only can. Or can you mod more? :p Anyways, that isn't a bad thing, I once did this with luxembourg, but then I took it too far and broke the scenario.
Smash the bolsheviks! Hail Liberia!

Edit: Wait, what? Microsoft Liberia? More of those, I request them.