• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 3 - Apr ´36 to Sep ´36

After Germany helped us with nessecary Ressources, we finished producing another Infantry Division and shortly after the last Interceptor Wing.

inf5.jpg
air2.jpg

The next two month in the World were really quiet until two "big" events happened:

china.jpg

SCW.jpg

While the chinese conflict was unimportant for Liberia, the Spanish Civil War was very important. After the Republicans elected an Leftist-Communist Government, the Right-Wing Military launched a bloody Civil War. Soon, they captured many Oil reserves which they traded with us for Supplies. This increased our Stockpile during the first months of the Civil War.

Meanwhile, we recieved news that an other Infantry Division was ready and Mj. General Raaritsgozilla was given the command of them.

3libCorps.jpg

Also Erik von Landorf finished the Research for Improved Machine Tools and WHAM! was given the Task to Improve the Equipment of our Army

tech2.jpg

wham.jpg

In September, WHAM! completed his work and TheEnlighted1, who was very bored that he doesn´t get enough work to do, was given the Task to think about a Mobility Focus Doctrine:

tech3.jpg
mobdoc.jpg

And Last but not Least, our Intelligence

spy2.jpg

Ahh, so my brain power is going to work for the glory of our military. Hopefully I can drop a cup of tea and see all the amazing patterns of details on the floor and become a genius man (not going to happen).

With the Spain in chaos, the only question is who is going to win?
I look rather happy with the job of completing a doctrain don't you?

It appears as if we are heading towards the path of the Axis, Germany is becoming a friend of Liberia, and when the world falls apart, let the British and Allies tremble in fear when they hear that the "Liberians are Coming!"

TheEnlighted1 said:
It appears as if we are heading towards the path of the Axis, Germany is becoming a friend of Liberia, and when the world falls apart, let the British and Allies tremble in fear when they hear that the "Liberians are Coming!"

Damn right! Imperialists will tremble in fear when our armies start liberating Africa from their shackles! :D
Build-up looks good, but what about navy?

Von Perkele said:
Damn right! Imperialists will tremble in fear when our armies start liberating Africa from their shackles! :D
Build-up looks good, but what about navy?

Rome wasn´t build in one day, my friend :D

Nice update, and another wing for the Air Force. :D

IC

With our airforce establishd and our army expanding we show the allies that we mean buisness.
And as far as our proud navy goes... don't worry great leader I am a patiant man.

I would also like to note that my company has recently had an order for several coastal patrole boats, contractor Imperial Japan.
I trust that at least cordial relationships with this country is in order.

OC

Nice update, go liberia!

Step 1; declare war on republican spain.
Step 2; reap benefits.
Step 3; success.

Haru yo koi said:
No no, it's:

Step 1- Declare war on everyone
Step 2- Begin to attack
Step 3- ???
Step 4- MONEY! $$$

Why should i hear on someone who has a communist flag as avatar? :rofl:

Von Perkele said:
Yeah, Rome was a big city , but i meant what kind of plans we have for the navy? SAG-, SUB-fleet or what? I know it is low priority at the moment, but i was just asking.

I prefer SAG´s but that has to wait until a specific time... :rolleyes:
I have a plan but I won´t tell you something until the time has arrived... :D

Inner Circle said:
Why should i hear on someone who has a communist flag as avatar? :rofl:
Because one is a she. :D (No offense)

Inner Circle said:
I prefer SAG´s but that has to wait until a specific time... :rolleyes:
I have a plan but I won´t tell you something until the time has arrived... :D
Actually I would prefer a submarine fleet with some MAF, as we are not really possible to win the great power's navy during a head-to-head battle. Sinking their convoy and transport, and launch a surprise strike against their industrial centre would be better in my opinion. :D
(If I'm being put into HoI2, I would probably be a Chief of Navy with Indirect Approach Doctrine or Base Control Doctrine )

Chapter 4 - Oct ´36 to Dec ´36

The Trade Deals between Germany and us weren´t a Secret so The United States and the Allies began to trade with us at a high rate:

trade.jpg

In Spain, the Nationalists would be happy to get these Ressources...

SCW1.jpg

After all Infantry Division were upgraded, I ordered to produce some mobile Units in form of Cavalry Divisions:

Cav.jpg

And now some funny thing: Oct, 23, a day of Coups! :D

Oct23.jpg

The first Cavalry Divs are ready and I took the command of them:

ICav.jpg

One day before New Years Eve, TheEnlighted1 finished his Research on Mobilitsy Focus Doctrine, after his cup of Tea fell down and the amazing patterns of the tea made him Genious... :rofl:

Dec29.jpg

Erik von Landorf started to Research Basic Construction Engeneering

BCE.jpg

Basic Constrution Engine? Wtf? :D

And now, the New Year´s Report from my Ministers!

Edit: Post 100 FTW! :rolleyes: