• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(18239)

Lt.-Colonel of Guerillas
Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
chapter1_r1_c1.gif

Nice start. :D And love the artwork.

Veldmaarschalk said:
The moment we have been waiting for :)

Very good start indeed and nice lay-out

:) You have been waiting for it since I started playing CK? :D

Well,I suppose I should say thanks a lot for that compliment :cool:

And EvilSanta, Brownbeard and east_emnet thanks for the compiments. I hope you will like the ride I prepared for you.

Last edited:
Looking at Godafres his stats I would say he will be able to survive and keep the kingdom of Jerusalem alive

Nice work with the pictures and gfx, I'll follow this

Veldmaarschalk said:
Looking at Godafres his stats I would say he will be able to survive and keep the kingdom of Jerusalem alive

I would like to comment on that but I think it would be better if I kept my mouth shut for now. ;)

Gratianus said:
Wow, I didn't know such an AAR was launched. Very nice graphics!
I read it carefully. :)

:D thanks a lot. Next update (the story begins) scheduled for tonight.

Wow, this is some great stuff. Sadly I have not been able to read any of your other AAR's (although I know your reputation as a writer), and so I look forward to following this one.

Great start to an AAR SM. And very nicely presented I must say. Perhaps unsurprisingly there are echoes here of Desert Tides. I cannot wait to find out more.

Chief Ragusa said:
I've never seen graphics like these. Your own creation?

Do the Lusignan's need to be in league with anyone to cause trouble?

;) No they don't need to but being such a big family surprising things can happen :)

And I indeed made these pictures. If you look at my posts they are just one big picture which was composed of some smaller once and text blocks.
I very much like to make those title pictures:
lostkingdom_r1_c1.jpg

And I can't resist to show you my favorite picture:

charge-FC_r1_c1.jpg

Quirinus308 said:
Wow, this is some great stuff. Sadly I have not been able to read any of your other AAR's (although I know your reputation as a writer), and so I look forward to following this one.

Thanks a lot and I didn't know there was a reputation :p And, this is my very first CK AAR (only got the game 2 months or so.)

stnylan said:
Great start to an AAR SM. And very nicely presented I must say. Perhaps unsurprisingly there are echoes here of Desert Tides. I cannot wait to find out more.

Thanks a lot Stnylan. I never read Desert Tides, whom wrote it? (I would like a read, perhaps I can learn some stuff.)

Singleton Mosby said:
Thanks a lot Stnylan. I never read Desert Tides, whom wrote it? (I would like a read, perhaps I can learn some stuff.)

Desert Tides - Or how I learnt to swim in quicksand is Storey's most recent magnum opus, currently I note second in the EU2 OscAAR voting. It's a Mongol Empire Scenario game of EU2, with a two part storyline. The first part is Indiana Jones-ish, set in the 1930s. The second part is a chronicle of the game he played as the Kingdom of Jerusalem. A wonderful work, I can highly commend it!

Will the Sang Real or the San Greal be part of this story I wonder ? ;)

And does Dan Brown know of that ? :)

Veldmaarschalk said:
Will the Sang Real or the San Greal be part of this story I wonder ? ;)

And does Dan Brown know of that ? :)

No to both of them :) I actually didn't read Dan Brown...or.....did only read the first three pages.

stnylan said:
Desert Tides - Or how I learnt to swim in quicksand is Storey's most recent magnum opus, currently I note second in the EU2 OscAAR voting. It's a Mongol Empire Scenario game of EU2, with a two part storyline. The first part is Indiana Jones-ish, set in the 1930s. The second part is a chronicle of the game he played as the Kingdom of Jerusalem. A wonderful work, I can highly commend it!

Sounds like a realy nice AAR and actually a shame I haven't read it or at least heard of it (haven't payed very much attention to the EUII forum lately)
I will check it out for sure. :cool: