• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dreamed that you updated this. So do it.

I think that Alfonso X of Castile was a serious candidate in his time. His plan of being crowned by the Pope failed, though.

You're right, but not in this time. Alfonso X lived in the XIIIth Century. And he tried to become Emperor, but he was not even crowned King of Romans, which was achieved by Richard of Cornwall, who however was never crowned Emperor. Actually, no one was crowned emperor since the death of Freidrich II for over 100 years.

Take care!

Interesting report, much appreciated.

Was the pre-release version of HtTT Brother Bean played this on a little easier for Byz?!

In the OP was is declared on Naxos, Achaea and The Knights.

Loading up HtTT, Naxos are a vassel of and allied with Venice, Achaea guaraunted by them and The Knights have Castile, France, Aragon, Venice guaranting them... Attacking the 3 of them seems pretty suicidal!

So where do I get this special PI employee modifier?! ;)

Was the pre-release version of HtTT Brother Bean played this on a little easier for Byz?!

In the OP was is declared on Naxos, Achaea and The Knights.

Loading up HtTT, Naxos are a vassel of and allied with Venice, Achaea guaraunted by them and The Knights have Castile, France, Aragon, Venice guaranting them... Attacking the 3 of them seems pretty suicidal!

So where do I get this special PI employee modifier?! ;)
Those things were specifically modified because this beta version was too easy for BYZ. :p

Aww bean you know, you could've done what I did. Declare war on those evil, evil catholics in the HRE and vassalize some electors. Forcing your way into the imperial throne, and defending them enough til they like you. =0 Then you just pass reforms and enforce religious unity, and bam Holy Roman Empire :p