• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great diplomatic moves!
And that NAP with the USA is certainly an asset for the future.

Great diplomatic moves!
And that NAP with the USA is certainly an asset for the future.

Thanks. Let the World Revolution win! )))

Needs more battlecruisers:)

Not this time.
Spain is really land-oriented country - we need forces in Europe and Africa
Also, Spain has no BC techs, but has 2BB techs

I think about building a lot of submarines
but after conquering Africa and increasing IC

Subs should be fine for picking off the minors. You're not planning on having a go at a major?

Why Africa? I normaly avoid do to infrastrucutre/lack of IC. The resources there are easier to get elsewhere like middle east/India/USA.

Subs should be fine for picking off the minors. You're not planning on having a go at a major?

Why Africa? I normaly avoid do to infrastrucutre/lack of IC. The resources there are easier to get elsewhere like middle east/India/USA.

All Majors I want to fight are on the same continent
so I don't need big fleet

Africa is near and easy to conquer
after that I'll liberate African countries and each of them will give 5IC minimum + a huge amount of resourses.

Will the Soviets be able to help you much with the wars you're going to be fighting? Naval power and power projection aren't exactly their strong points after all.

Soviets will help me with Blue Prints and recourses

And maybe it could delay Axis agression
or, in a case of early aggression, will open second front

I afraid to ally with Brazil now, cause Brazil could become easy victim for UK or USA, and it will make them stronger.

Just read the whole AAR and felt compelled to drop a comment. Excellent stuff, especially for me who hasn't really learned the game yet. AARs tend to be a good way to do that and yours is certainly interesting.

Oh, btw, I thought USA had guaranteed every South American nation in the game? Won't they come after you pretty fast if you mess around too much in that area?

Just read the whole AAR and felt compelled to drop a comment. Excellent stuff, especially for me who hasn't really learned the game yet. AARs tend to be a good way to do that and yours is certainly interesting.

Oh, btw, I thought USA had guaranteed every South American nation in the game? Won't they come after you pretty fast if you mess around too much in that area?

thanks.
if you want to learn more about HOI2, be sure to read wiki
also I strongly recommend you to read Robw963's "WIELKOPOLSKA"
other AARs in my signature are not finished, but also show some game mechanics and strategy tips.

USA GIed all states in both Americas.
I don't know AI mechanics, but it seems, that belligerence threshold is not the only factor of DoW.
But USA in dangerous opponent, so I don't plan any wide operations in this region now.

With the US NAP, the Central & South America are your for your taking! Expand as much as you can before 1941 Barbarossa! You intend to get into war with Hitler from the start of Soviet-German war or do you plan to pull out of alliance before that and attack Hitler's rear later?

With the US NAP, the Central & South America are your for your taking! Expand as much as you can before 1941 Barbarossa! You intend to get into war with Hitler from the start of Soviet-German war or do you plan to pull out of alliance before that and attack Hitler's rear later?

NAP could be broken by USA. So, it's not 100% guarantee

I plan do leave Comintern before Barbarossa, but I'm afraid, Germany will DoW me before 1941. In this case, I will be tied to USSR.