• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Little Cub
Part 46 - Fall From Grace

--

Using the cover of moonless night to their advantage, the army of Myr sailed ashore near Storm's End. By the time the invaders were finally spotted, it was too late to act. At dawn the fortress was besieged by a bigger army than I'd even feared to expect. From the word I'd received from across the Narrow Sea, I'd expected the Myrmen to number a few thousand men at most and simply have the intent of harrying smaller coastal settlements. Instead a fleet carrying over ten thousand men had sailed straight to the doorsteps of Storm's End, my home and capital. It had not been long when Edric had marched to take the fortress, only to lose close to thirty-thousand men in the attempt. But this time I did not have an army backing me, and my allies had scattered, each pursuing their own goals somewhere between the Stormlands and King's Landing. My options were few and so I decided to trust in the high walls of Storm's End which had withstood siege several times before.

While the fleet of Myr blockaded Storm's End from the sea, their army surrounded its walls on land with the intention to starve us out. Most of the birds in the maester's rookery had been released upon the arrival of the enemy host to bear word of our peril to my bannermen. Knowing their forces were as depleted as mine and not like to even number much more than the Myrmen did, only thing I could do was to wait. Attempting to slip past the besiegers at night had its dangers, and I dared not expose my family to such a risk even though I was sure Durran would do what I'd tell him to, no matter how scary and dangerous it might be for him. Knowing my place was with my children and theirs here in Storm's End, I held the fortress and climbed each morning on the walls to gaze upon the besiegers, trying to think of a way to turn the situation into our victory.

xXeXEUo.png
7g5rNof.png

If I have to say one good thing that the wait gave us, it was granted me the time I needed for my wounds to heal. What injuries I'd received when warring with Edric finally healed as I lay in the soft care of my priestess, Joyeuse. But although the situation wasn't advancing with our folk within the walls and the enemies outside, I wasn't at peace. Knowing that it only took one mistake for everything to come apart, I inspected the garrison and the fortifications every day and walked among my people, listening to their opinions about the turn of the events and how they fared - considering the circumstances, that is. Some were blunt in their message but hid their anger and frustration behind courteous words whereas others only said that everything was fine and thanked me for caring. When one of my courtriers took that road, I refused to believe and insisted on telling that she may talk to me. My words seemed only to surprise her, and so she told me that she was being sincere and that not everyone lies. Her words took me aback, and I realized that my war hadn't affected everyone as much as it had me. There were still people who wanted to live on without complaining about every bump they faced on the long walk of life, and understanding that strenghtened my belief in mankind.

nP348sE.png
JU3uak8.png

Words were sent back and forth despite the fact that the besiegers tried to shoot down the ravens that flew over their camp. While some joked that we should eat the birds instead of sending them away bearing messages, the news I received from my allies over time gave me comfort. Keep after keep fell to the Tyrells and the Tullies as they rooted the loyalists out of their homes with fire and sword. King Jerion Baratheon, sitting uneasily on the throne he'd inherited from his father recently due to his passing, had been unable to gain the trust of his vassals who had lost already too much in the war late King Edric's folly had started. While King's Landing still stood under his banner, other crownlander castles were surrendering to my supporters.

When one day a word reached Storm's End that Lord Harrold Arryn had met his end in a battle, I wasn't sure how to feel about that. While Harry the Heir had sided with King Edric, he'd been a loyal supporter of the crown during King Tommen's reign. It was also because of Lord Harrold the Just that I had gained control over the Stormlands after a war I alone couldn't have won. The late lord Arryn had been cut down by Emmyn, late Lord Garlan Tyrell's second son. The younger brother of the current lord of the Reach, Jaden Tyrell, was a man who served the Seven, even if he lived by the sword. While Jaden himself was incompetent in combat, his other brother had inherited some of their father's brilliance. Some men questioned if Septon Emmyn truly was a pious man because he bore a sword, but I recalled I'd heard it being said that Emmyn himself had stated to one of his accusers that the Warrior was also one aspect of the Seven. But I knew better than to trust to gods - or, the One True God - during a swordfight. Emmyn hadn't made it unscathed during his - it was said that Lord Harrold had managed to leave his mark on Emmyn Tyrell's cheek before the young Tyrell finally prevailed and ended the old Arryn's life.

By right his son, Damon, was the new ruler of Vale. Considering the fact that he'd served as my father's squire at the same time as Lord Ryan Tully, I waited eagerly to see which side the new Lord of the Eyrie would choose in this war that was dividing the realm.

UFOfbso.png
w5R03zK.png

nv1zQG8.png
CW5RYX2.png

When one morning a guard came running and told me that a messenger was waiting outside the gates, I first expected it was an envoy sent by the army of Myr to demand our surrender. Instead I was met by a crownlander man bearing the sigil of the House Baratheon in his chest. Curious to hear why the Myrish had let him past their siege ring and what message he was bringing, I ordered him to be let in. As he handed me a sealed message, he revealed to have been sent by King Jerion personally. The message he'd brought to me was a peace offer; the young king was ready to end the war and recognize the independence of the Stormlands and all the other regions that had sided with me in the war. I had to read the message thrice before I actually understood its contents; the war was over and we'd won.

Lord Harrold's demise had been a turning point for King Jerion. Before he lost the Vale, he'd still clung on to the hope that his allies might turn the war into his favor. But Westeros was too divided to be united under a single banner, and so King Jerion had considered it worth it to give independence to half the realm to keep at least the remaining half under his rule before things turned even worse for him. The messenger had done his duty, and upon leaving Storm's End he also informed the Myrish people of the outcome of his meeting with me. Clearly King Edric had had a hand in bringing them to the Stormlands- no doubt due to having had contacts across the Narrow Sea from the time of his exile - for after the messenger departed, so did the besiegers.

D9TbQ9V.png

VYN6Dil.png

It was an odd thing to just sit down after witnessing the Myrish leave, knowing that the war was over, King Edric was dead - and that I'd lived to see this day. As I just sat there, Malora silently slipped into the room with other great news to turn my day into even a more miraculous one; she was with a child. The times had been rough on us both, but we'd made through it together and would continue to do so as well. True to her family name, blood of the Baratheons and the Durrandons flowed in her veins - and so it would in this unborn child inside of her. When one day my time would run out, the rightful rulers of the Stormlands would reign independently without having to bow to a King of Westeros. To strenghten the peoples hope in that future, that bright future, I did what was my duty as the harbinger of change and took up a crown to rest on my head, paving way for those yet to come and yet to be born.

As it happens, I wasn't the only one. Other followed my example, solidifying the fact that Westeros isn't what it once was, united by the fear of dragons. And so four new kings emerged.

P0EzhYI.png
9oXhJni.png

Astuqdl.png
EKeOxHD.png

a3HVZYy.png
FoHhPwY.png

And so four kings arise, after one other is humbled.

Looks like this might be the beginning of the end for a united Westeros. Long live the Storm King of Storm's End!

It's certainly been a fun ride, Aidun. I'm looking forward to seeing how things are wrapped up.

All hail his grace, King Arry! Marvelous outcome to a hard-fought war. Not necessarily hard-fought by the Stormlanders, but certainly by their allies who won their independence from the Iron throne! :D

I'm glad to see people are still following my AAR although I haven't been releasing new updates that frequently.

I admit that I fumbled a bit with the files. The allies Arry had backing him during the war joined the Iron Throne after the conflict came to an end - which made no sense at all. To prevent that from happening, I savescummed and made the Lords of Reach, Riverlands and Westerlands kings. By making them rulers of empire-tier realm, I blocked Jerion from offering to take the independent Lord Paramounts as his vassals.

The Little Cub
Part 47 - The Crowned Stag

--

After three hundred and forty years under one ruler, the kingdom of Westeros broke apart. Like the Targaryen kings of old, the ruling family of House Baratheon had equally been troubled by internal conflicts. In the end its own members caused the downfall of the Seven Kingdoms and the destruction of Aegon the Conqueror's legacy. Although there still was a ruler in King's Landing, the realm under his guiding hand had reduced in size to half it once was. The rebels led by Arry Baratheon had won their freedom and where once was but one king now were five. While Jerion Baratheon balanced uneasily on the Iron Throne, the newly-crowned Storm King hosted a feast in his capital, calling all his bannermen to celebrate the hard-won victory over their independence. While the war had taken its toll and the wealth of the Stormlands was not what it was before, there was still enough money left for King Arry to host a lavish feast to his fellow noblemen. And while most wounds were yet to heal, drinking and feasting eased the pain and made everyone forget all the horrors and sorrow they'd had to endure to earn their freedom.

oGpifU3.png

Storm's End had had its share of the war. A huge battle had been fought outside its walls and later the Tyroshi had besieged the fortress, failing in the attempt to take it like so many armies before them. With all the bodies having been scoured away and the siege equipment destroyed or carried off and used to rebuild what was destroyed, an ignorant man gazing down from the walls wouldn't have known there'd been a battle had not King Arry ordered numerous bonfires to be lit for the night of the feast to commemorate the dead and their sacrifice. The fires also served to remind the people that the red priestess Joyeuse had won Arry Baratheon's favor during the war, converting the Storm King to her foreign beliefs. Like once before, the Lord of Light had chosen to place faith in a crowned stag. If it was well placed was another matter entirely.

With the war over and his wife pregnant and no question whether the child was his or not, things were brighter for Arry Baratheon than in a long time. Having been so close to death and things worse than that, it was as if the King was a different man now that the dark days had passed. A heavy burden had lifted from Arry's heart, it seemed that he was now returning back to the gregarious man with bawdy jokes who he once had been. After welcoming his guests and sharing a few words with all vassals of his, the King spent the evening in company of one Ser Rickard Morrigen and later, unknown to everyone, the night with the man's daughter.

wu4CP1p.png
lr5ttI7.png

kGbEiDI.png
FnVwOrm.png

Little did Ser Morrigen know what happened that night when next day he emerged from his quarters. Most guests had been too much in their cups to notice Arry slip away into the night, but one pair of eyes followed the King more intently than the day before. Princess Malora - or rather Queen Malora - had turned her back to her father and brother by joining her husband at Storm's End. In the end Arry had won the war but the there was still much to do if he meant to fix the relations between his wife. It was a war not easily won, especiously after the previous night's setback. After the guests departed Storm's End, the King half expected he'd be able to correct his one night's mistake. But when a few weeks later he received a message from Lady Allara, things only got more complicated.

b6jGCCN.png
n2weCtl.png

While Arry tried to deal with the problems in his marital bed, the other Baratheon king was facing accuses that her mother had brought another man to hers. By winning the war and declaring himself king, Arry had shown all the other lords of Westeros that there was another option than just obeying the man occupying on the Iron Throne. Even those who'd fought on King Edric's side now began to ponder where their loyalties lie. The first step to earning their own freedom was to undermine Jerion's rule. It had worked against King Joffrey and later King Tommen who both had had a hard time ruling when half the realm questioned their right to do so. Now Lord Bywater attempted the same but the evidence he presented was far from convincing.

King Ryan Tully was hailed as a hero throughout the Riverlands for reforming the long destroyed Kingdom of the Trident. The realm the Riverlands were apart of had changed numerous times in the past, but no more. At last the people of the Riverlands had won their freedom. But like when something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Lord Patrek Mallister of Seagard rose up in rebellion, questioning Ryan Tully's right to rule. King Ryan was a son of Edmure Tully, true, but his mother was also a Frey. Not only were the Freys extremely infamous, but their lands also bordered the lands of House Mallister and the relations between the two families were cold as the Stranger's kiss. When Ryan Tully announced that it was time to move and and forget the past, House Mallister declared that it was time to do the opposite.

With no king on the Iron Throne protecting the Freys, the Riverlanders finally had an opportunity to pay old debts and settle grudges amongst themselves. Lord Patrek had been a young man at the time of the War of the Five Kings and had been held a prisoner by the Freys. The Mallisters had abandoned the Stark cause only after the Freys had threatened to hang young Patrek unless his father opened the gates of Seagard and dipped the direwolf banner. When the message reached Storm's End, bearing a request from Arry's brother-in-law to aid him in this war, the Storm King could not refuse. But as Arry was on good terms with certain members of House Frey, he didn't relish on the idea of the new generation paying for the sins of the old one.

zVxwUTI.png
ZQgIzm1.png

After the war for independence, Arry had expected to live out the rest of his days in peace. It's a lie every man tells himself, but nothing changes under the sun - not even human nature. Once more he rode to war, answering his fellow king's summons like Ryan Tully had done so many times before on Arry's request. The two men were united not only by the spilled blood of their mutual enemies but also by the blood flowing in King Ryan's wife's veins. While Queen Anora Tully had born from the marriage between Tommen Baratheon and Margaery Tyrell, Arry had been sired on another Tyrell. Though they did not share a mother and had spent most of their lives living apart, the bond between the guiding elder sister and the young brother was strong. Brenna was his twin-sister, true, but as they had grown, they had also grown apart. Arry's cousin and wife Malora on the other hand .. no, she was best forgotten. The call for war had given Arry a chance to run away from his pregnant queen, and the lack of her presence on the march gave way for another woman to hold power over the king.

Ever since the red priestess joined Arry's retinue, there had been rumours that she was more than just an advisor to him. The people whispered that she was a sorceress capable of placing a spell on the king and bending him to her will; why else would a son of the pious King Tommen Baratheon convert to a heresy as despised as the religion of Rhllor? Whether that was true or not was a topic often argued among the commoners. But as always, there is atleast a hint of truth in every rumour; for on the march to the Riverlands the King fell to the charms of the Red Priestess.

With King Jerion Baratheon raising an army at the same time to invade the Reach, Arry left most of his banners to the Stormlands to defend it if needed, taking only five thousand knights and man-at-arms capable of travelling over long distances in short time. Before the king on the Iron Throne could rally his army and march it to war, the Stormlander host had already moved across the borderland between the Reach and the Crownlands. King Jaden Tyrell had supported Arry during the rebellion, earning his freedom fighting alongside the Stormlanders. With King Jerion attempting to wrestle the crown away from the son of Garlan Tyrell, Arry already prepared himself for yet another war. But the call for one never came from King Jaden. After all the Stormlands were not tied to the Reach through a marriage like they were to the Riverlands; it was every man for himself.

eTlCBnW.png
UPsZzTg.png

The Mallister host headed east, first defeating the Freys in an open battle and then placing a siege on one of the twin-keeps guarding the crossing over Green Fork. In the meanwhile King Ryan's host rallied in Riverrun. The Riverlands had suffered grievous losses during the war of independence and it took quite some time for the Tully to organize his host. By the time he was on the march, the Stormlanders had already arrived at the Riverlands and met up with their allies in Blackwood Vale. Ryan Tully and Arry Baratheon rode together once more, following the river up north and placing a siege on Seagard. With news from the Twins bearing ill tidings, telling the Freys were low on both morale and rations and would soon have to surrender, King Ryan rode east with his men, leaving Arry to besiege Lord Patrek's holdfast.

As days turned to weeks, words travelled back and forth on wings. The Crownlands were burning, it seemed. King Jaden had gone on offense, bringing the war to King Jerion's doorsteps. A major battle had been fought in Farring's Cross and the royal army was now on the retreat towards King's landing, having suffered heavy losses. With King Jerion occupied in his war against the Reachmen, it seemed that Arry's fears of the Crownlanders invading the Stormlands with him being elsewhere were for naught. Everything was quiet at the homefront, except for one thing. After a long day of labor, Queen Malora had given birth to a boy with a twisted leg.

7a6Ppkt.png

As Arry's other two boys were born out of wedlock, this baby stood to inherit the Stormlands after him. He'd missed the birth of his son and heir and if the news were true and the boy indeed was unnatural, he'd have to face challenges beyond counting if he meant to earn the support of his vassals. The thought made Arry sadder than in a long time. The boy's disability also meant that he could not be groomed for combat the same way Arry and his father had been. But perhaps that was only the best. Perhaps soldiers were not the right people to wear a crown and a scepter.

Lord Patrek Mallister had been grievously injured in the fighting against the Freys and by the time King Ryan Tully arrived at the Twins to lift the siege the old Lord of Seagard had succumbed to his wounds. At the sight of the King of the Trident and his host, the besiegers put down their weapons and surrendered without conditions. Hearing the news, Lord Patrek's son and heir Petyr Mallister who'd remained at Seagard to rule in his father's absence opened the gates and bent the knee. Lord Petyr was placed under guard in his own room, and the rest of his kin and household were treated as if no siege or war had happened. When King Ryan returned from the Twins, he forgave the young lord of Seagard. In return Lord Mallister swore fealty to the Trout of Harrenhal and promised not to repeat his father's sins.

20yI0sB.png
3jjgXQT.png

With the war over, both the Riverlanders and the Stormlanders returned home. The conflict in the Crownlands had only grown in size with the Westerlands declaring for King Jaden and the Vale siding with the Iron Throne. Passing through the borderlands of Reach and Crownlands proved easy, however, as the fighting was taking place more close to the Kingswood. The ride back to Storm's End was not a return to home with the knowledge that what would follow was peace and prosperity. Arry knew he needed to deal with the bastard he'd planted inside of Lady Annara. But that was not all. The Red Priestess' stomach had grown in size so much that not even her loose robes could hide that she too was with a child.

Rf1cqr0.png
Ig64ti7.png

Arry may not be a Baratheon of the blood as such, but it seems he's "inherited" Robert's ways with women. That must be certain to cause conflict down the road.

Looking forward to seeing those final few chapters!

Arry would be good in the Way of Life DLC
I'm still yet to try that out. Is it as good as they say?

Arry may not be a Baratheon of the blood as such, but it seems he's "inherited" Robert's ways with women. That must be certain to cause conflict down the road.

Looking forward to seeing those final few chapters!
I'm hoping to finish this AAR before I join the army in January. I have all the material ready and now I just need to sit down and write.

Storms are gathering. :D
I see what you did there.

The Little Cub
Part 48 - The Old Ways

--

Even the intervention of the Vale couldn't stop the Tyrells from reaching King's Landing. After days of fighting just at the doorstep of King Jerion's seat, the Reachmen emerged victorious, having completely annihilated the crownlander army that the King on the Iron Throne had rallied to bring the Reach back into the fold. The fighting came to an end when Lord Damon Arryn was captured by the knights of the Reach. After this whatever hopes King Jerion had still had about turning the tide of war vanished, along with the dream of uniting what was once lost. The outcome of the war was a huge setback to King Jerion, whose vassals already questioned if their liege was truly worthy of his crown. As the loyalty of those bound by oath to the Iron Throne wavered, it became obvious that immediate actions were needed if King Jerion meant to stay the sole occupant of his royal seat.

hYkst5o.png
1InZPlG.png

The splitting of the kingdom of Westeros into five different realms opened up new possibilities beyond counting. Where once a lord couldn't even dream of pushing his claim by force in fear of an intervention from the king, now the kings held so little power that taking action against them could actually bear results. The son of late Tyran Lannister of Lannisport, King Melwyn, was both an incompetent commander and a ruler. He'd gotten his hands on the Westerlands only because the main bloodline of House Lannister had died with Lord Tywin's and Kevan Lannister's children. There were still those who questioned Tommen Baratheon's decision to grant the Westerlands to a Lannister of Lannisport only because of the man's family name, even though that had been done decades earlier. One of them was Lord Addam of Ashemark.

Jaime Lannister had died without an issue, serving in the Kingsguard until he passed away peacefully at the age of 45. His younger brother Tyrion the Imp had fled across the Narrow Sea after murdering his own father to live out the rest of the days in exile, only to be murdered years later by the order of one of Melwyn's uncles. Tyrion's two sons, though Lannisters in name, were disqualified from the succession and forever disinherited along with their father. So after Queen Cersei's death the Westerlands had passed to his son, King Tommen, who granted Casterly Rock to its rightful owners - the last members of House Lannister. But despite the fact that Melwyn Lannister was descended from the old kings of Westerlands, there was one who had a claim equal to his to the Rock. After the death of her husband Trystane Martell, Princess Myrcella Baratheon accepted the invitation from her nephew and joined the court of Prince Arry at Storm's End together with her eldest daughter, hoping to spend what remained of her days in peace with her kin. She'd remained at Storm's End all through the imprisonment of Prince Arry and the war that followed, determined that she no longer was part of the game of thrones. Sadly that was not quite true.

Though Princess Myrcella remained at Storm King Arry's court, Lord Addam of Ashemark raised his banners and went to war against King Melwyn Lannister, claiming that he was pressing the claim of Myrcella over the Westerlands. Though the two didn't even know one another nor did Myrcella aspire to be a queen, her name was used to march men to war and slaughter their fellow countrymen. Torn by the fact, Princess Myrcella fell into depression. The truth was that Lord Addam was discontent with the rule of King Melwyn and sought to unseat him from the throne of the Westerlands, using whatever reason he could find to back his unrightful war. But the burden that had befallen on Princess Myrcella was too heavy for her to bear, and she never recovered. As she was buried in the crypts beneath Storm's End, so was the claim Lord Addam had justified his war with.

9Fq7ivL.png
90C7GOh.png

When Arry had went to war for the independence, he'd thought that things would change to more peaceful once it was every man for himself with no need to bow to a foreign king. But although the time was different, the people were not. The new generation had learnt nothing from the previous, and Westeros had been engulfed in war time and again with the smallfolk having to suffer as their liege lords were lured to play the game of thrones as the players now had a higher chance of winning. Seeing the whole picture now, Arry was not surprised Westeros had scarcely changed in the last eight thousand years. Only the people holding the swords had.

Things calmed down in Storm's End after King Arry's return from the Riverlands. With all the time in the world at hand, he finally found a moment to attempt repairing his marriage. The King's honor demanded that he acknowledged his natural born sons, and so Balon and Ryam joined the two other 'Stormboys' and the court at Storm's End. With so many bastards running around and reminding Queen Malora daily of her husband's betrayal, making peace was hard indeed but not impossible. Even though she could never forget the past, she did not let it get on the way of the future and the duty that befell on her as the Storm Queen. By year's end she was with a child once more.

King Jerion's marriage was equally troubled. For years it'd been rumoured that Queen Sharena Baratheon, the daughter of late Lord Harrold Arryn and Lady Sansa, had been having an affair with Ser Renly Norcross, the half-brother of King Edric. When Ser Renly met his end untimely, it was King Jerion who everyone suspected was behind his murder. In that case Ser Renly's demise would've been a goal, but as the tides of fortune changed, the old knight's fate became meaningless. For soon after Ser Renly's death, the Queen fell gravely ill and despite her young age she never recovered. The marriage between Queen Sharena and King Jerion had kept the Vale locked in an alliance with the Iron Throne, but the future remained uncertain with Lord Damon now at the head of the Arryn dynasty.

1mqdzwj.png
yRXTLSE.png
piNfhPB.png

After Queen Sharena's death, King Jerion fell into depression. True to his family name and its words, he then called his banners and marched to war, seeking to find comfort from victories on the battlefield. With the crown's coffers empty and the armies depleted from the previous war against Reach, some would've said that King Jerion's war was doomed to fail even before a single battle had been fought. Perhaps hoping that King Melwyn Lannister of the Rock brought a downfall upon his realm by his incompetence at leading men, King Jerion drew his sword once more and headed west at the head of what still remained of the Crownlander army.

The Westerlanders understood that under King Melwyn's leadership they may not prevail. The man was old and sickly and though he wasn't short on experience at leading men, he lacked all the talent for it. And so it was that his son and heir Jon Lannister rallied several noblemen to his cause, demanding that his father abdicate. King Melwyn, unwilling to enter a civil war against his own heir under the threat of the Crownlander invasion, consented. Jon Lannister was known for his skills at fighting, but whether his ability to lead men was equally brilliant remained yet to be seen.

okSj538.png
uyi1tHi.png

eVlcRfX.png
MEfzGRM.png

While the war to unite Westeros ripped the Seven Kingdoms apart even further, the people of Stormlands enjoyed peace and prosperity. The only misfortune that befell upon House Baratheon was the death of Lord Stannis, once self-proclaimed King of Westeros. At the end of the War of the Five Kings Arry's father King Tommen had decreed to banish Lord Stannis to the Night's Watch. Despite his numerous defeats during the war and the humiliation of having to bend his knee, Stannis Baratheon made a name for himself at the Wall as a ranger. Lord Commander Jon Snow even named him as the Commander of Eastwatch-by-the-Sea, but even so Lord Stannis was frequently seen at Castle Black, training those new to the order in martial arts. But now, four decades after the end of the War of the Five Kings, his watch had ended.

After the passing of Lord Stannis, another Baratheon was born. The second trueborn son of Storm King Arry Baratheon was named Sarmion by his mother the Queen, to whom the King had given the honor of choosing the newborn prince's name. With laughter of children filling the cold stone hallways of Storm's End once more, things seemed to be going well for the Storm King and his family. But as always, it is calm before the storm.

xDPolK6.png
6xzOjih.png

63VwnYn.png

(Arry's sons by *Lyra Baelish, *Joyeuse the Red Priestess & *Annara Morrigen)

Great writing as ever, this has been one of my favourtie AARs to read. Must have been a very interesting game.

Haven't really got around to more than an overview of the first part so far but I like it. Hopefully I'll manage to keep focused to read all of it. :)