The Lithoids Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition and free Verne (2.6.3) Update are Available Now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All expansion passes had 3 dlc so far and I think someone from Paradox said its always 3 iirc. If it didn't change its 1 Expansion, 1 Story Pack, 1 Species Pack.

sorry, i’ve not been very clear. i’m wondering if there is anything official about necroids in the same way there is for federations and ar (i.e. the trophy lists).

i’ve no doubt that you and the other poster are right, just wondering.

I started a new game.( i play on Xbox one S) I'm at the year 2286 and I started a federation and no matter what i do the game crashes. Getting to a part where I loved the game and the new update is making the game lag and becoming unbearable. It seems to me that paradox have forgot that you should test updates. Before the update it only started to have minor problems at 2350 and it was nice as it's a 4x strategy game on console and runs well. Now after 2.6 it starts to struggle after 50 years.

Great update but I hoped for better graphics :-( maybe in the future? Also I posted a ticket for issue with stuttering and lagging animations on XBOX SERIES X - ships movement etc. it is really annoying. Can this be fixed please?? Thanks.
Reinstall and TV reset or cache reset on xbox doesnt help. I test it on 2 monitors and animation lagging is still there.

i have a idea for impatient people like me you could release a package deal where we are able to pre order all the dlc that you havent brought to consoles yet, this would then help people like me to know that they will have everything once its available

The Lithoids Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition and free Verne (2.6.3) Update are Available Now!

Get bigger and boulder in Stellaris: Console Edition with the Lithoids Species Pack, featuring unique gameplay mechanics, new Portraits, Ship Set, Advisor Voice, and a Lithoid exclusive “Calamitous Birth” Origin.

The Verne Update adds features such as the Galactic Community, Origins, Envoys, Diplomatic Stances, and some free Archaeology Sites and Crisis Relics.

This update also optimizes Console Edition for Xbox Series X|S, and Plays Great on the PS5.

The Lithoids Species Pack and free Verne Update are now available on Xbox and PlayStation!

Lithoids Species Pack Release Trailer:

Verne (2.6.3) Update Trailer:
This update broke my game. It didn't run great before but now it's completely broken. Lag, stuttering. Menus in slow motion. I can't even make it to the late game anymore even on a medium galaxy because lag is so bad. I'm on an xbox one s

• 2Like
Reactions:

Get bigger and boulder in Stellaris: Console Edition with the Lithoids Species Pack, featuring unique gameplay mechanics, new Portraits, Ship Set, Advisor Voice, and a Lithoid exclusive “Calamitous Birth” Origin.

The Verne Update adds features such as the Galactic Community, Origins, Envoys, Diplomatic Stances, and some free Archaeology Sites and Crisis Relics.

This update also optimizes Console Edition for Xbox Series X|S, and Plays Great on the PS5.

The Lithoids Species Pack and free Verne Update are now available on Xbox and PlayStation!

Lithoids Species Pack Release Trailer:

Verne (2.6.3) Update Trailer:
Having issue with Starting new Game with shatter Ring & Void, both Orgins unavailable to choose under origins; when selecting shatter Ring Or void in homeworld options via civ-customizing, pictures show "name & class" still red due to "starting solar system" options when ether shattered or void, & no such start for ether exists in origin start choice menu via pic show only what I have to choose from...

Pls help

Attachments

• 20210411_205658.jpg
    20210411_205658.jpg
    3,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210411_205727.jpg
    20210411_205727.jpg
    4,9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210411_205732.jpg
    20210411_205732.jpg
    5,9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210411_205742.jpg
    20210411_205742.jpg
    4,6 MB · Views: 0
Having issue with Starting new Game with shatter Ring & Void, both Orgins unavailable to choose under origins; when selecting shatter Ring Or void in homeworld options via civ-customizing, pictures show "name & class" still red due to "starting solar system" options when ether shattered or void, & no such start for ether exists in origin start choice menu via pic show only what I have to choose from...

Pls help
they’re not available yet. they will be when federations comes out though, whenever that is. the current origins are the one’s currently available as part of the 2.6 update.

I've noticed 2 other bugs with the recent console update. First is a bug that locks certain systems at random when I'm at war with whichever Empire owns them. Second is a game speed glitch. The speed accelerates so much that it passes whole months in the blink of an eye regardless of what I have the speed set at. I keep my game speed on medium so I can do other things but still react in time to events. This speed glitch is moving so fast, I can't react quick enough. It keeps doing it no matter what I set the speed at or even if I reinstall the game! Is there a patch coming for this soon?

• 1Like
Reactions: