The Lithoids Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition and free Verne (2.6.3) Update are Available Now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
The Lithoids Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition and free Verne (2.6.3) Update are Available Now!

Get bigger and boulder in Stellaris: Console Edition with the Lithoids Species Pack, featuring unique gameplay mechanics, new Portraits, Ship Set, Advisor Voice, and a Lithoid exclusive “Calamitous Birth” Origin.

The Verne Update adds features such as the Galactic Community, Origins, Envoys, Diplomatic Stances, and some free Archaeology Sites and Crisis Relics.

This update also optimizes Console Edition for Xbox Series X|S, and Plays Great on the PS5.

The Lithoids Species Pack and free Verne Update are now available on Xbox and PlayStation!

Lithoids Species Pack Release Trailer:

Verne (2.6.3) Update Trailer:

• 6Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
On my PS5 the game runs considerably slower than before. Units lag through space and everything is extremly laggy. Does anyone else have this problem?

If you're playing on a pre-update save, start a new save. Reinstalling the game may also fix this issue.

If after reinstalling, you're still experiencing this issue on a new save, please open a Stellaris: Console Edition ticket at support.paradoxplaza.com, so the devs can investigate this.

OK. I posted on bug forum about multi-player (stuttering, desync) problems and done other things.

I thought Ticket is only for crashes.
i have the same issue on series x multiplayer. stuttering on map and after 4 hours adjusting the gamespeed does not make any difference between 1-2-3 . Everything takes forever...

• 2Like
Reactions:
i have the same issue on series x multiplayer. stuttering on map and after 4 hours adjusting the gamespeed does not make any difference between 1-2-3 . Everything takes forever...
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

If the issue persists, open a Stellaris: Console Edition ticket at support.paradoxplaza.com

I'm having the same problem with my PS4 pro. Uninstalled it, reinstalled, and the new stutter makes game a bummer to play. I loved seeing my little ships move to and fro, not the feeling like I'm watching them through a strobe light :(

• 2Like
Reactions:
And did anyone try multi-player? It's almost unplayable since the update for me. We had a desync with 2.2 but could still play. But with 2.6 there are multiple of them and we have Strange issues like getting only 2 instead of 3 research options, being unable to build ships etc. Restarting fixes some of them for a short time but then appear again. Hope it can be fixed. :(

• 1Like
Reactions:
And did anyone try multi-player? It's almost unplayable since the update for me. We had a desync with 2.2 but could still play. But with 2.6 there are multiple of them and we have Strange issues like getting only 2 instead of 3 research options, being unable to build ships etc. Restarting fixes some of them for a short time but then appear again. Hope it can be fixed. :(

Here are several things for you can try that may help mitigate desyncs in multiplayer:

1. Do not do anything while paused, if people need to pause, move the game speed to slowest instead.
2. When reloading a save game, or starting a new game, let the first month tick over on the slowest speed setting.
3. Have the player with the best console host.
4. Keep the game speed down to where the game runs smoothly. ie. if it's only slightly faster on the 3rd speed setting, keep the game running on the 2nd speed setting.
5. Do not use pre-2.6.3 saves.
6. When you desync, rehosting sometimes fixes it.

Doing some or all of these things may help decrease the chances of a desync, and obviously your experience may vary. If this helps, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:

Get bigger and boulder in Stellaris: Console Edition with the Lithoids Species Pack, featuring unique gameplay mechanics, new Portraits, Ship Set, Advisor Voice, and a Lithoid exclusive “Calamitous Birth” Origin.

The Verne Update adds features such as the Galactic Community, Origins, Envoys, Diplomatic Stances, and some free Archaeology Sites and Crisis Relics.

This update also optimizes Console Edition for Xbox Series X|S, and Plays Great on the PS5.

The Lithoids Species Pack and free Verne Update are now available on Xbox and PlayStation!

Lithoids Species Pack Release Trailer:

Verne (2.6.3) Update Trailer:
I played it on my normal xbox one and it runs SO MUCH FASTER in the early game I love it!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I love this game, i own it on ps5 and PC. But seriously, why cant you improve the speed also on ps5 like on series x (still owning also an series x with gamepass - prefer to play on ps5) then at least make me play those dlc which i bought for ps5, to play on xbox series x...on PC i also own every dlc. But i dont want to rebuy again every dlc for xbox for faster gameplay.

I love this game, i own it on ps5 and PC. But seriously, why cant you improve the speed also on ps5 like on series x (still owning also an series x with gamepass - prefer to play on ps5) then at least make me play those dlc which i bought for ps5, to play on xbox series x...on PC i also own every dlc. But i dont want to rebuy again every dlc for xbox for faster gameplay.
Does PS5 have an equivalent to Smart Delivery? https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-series-x-smart-delivery