• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bullet: ..The Alliance would then march on Ankara and share out Turkey.

hmmm. why do i have a bad feeling about this? ? :wacko:

cuchulain said:
hey cool idea for an aar.

are you gonna wait for the germans to create vichy? or just go for syria et al yourself? (obviously with a bit of russian help)

you can't go for syria if Vichy isn't created. i.e. both :p

Moblization

Iraq is capable of raising 4 Infantry Divisions and 1 Armoured. they are called:
1st Infantry 'Karl Marx' Division
2nd Infantry 'Vladimir Lenin' Division
3rd Infantry 'Engels' Division
4th Infantry 'Mohammed' Division
1st Armoured 'Blazing Fury' Division

One weak destroyer can also be mobilized. It goes by the name of PIN (Peoples Iraqi Navy) Babylon

Finally, a bomber squadron can be mobilized. It is simply called 'The 1st Squadron'

When we started to mobilize, Britain, Saudi Arabia and Iran all mobilized in fear of us going for them. Turkey sent a militia division to the Iraqi border. Obviously, we could probably do our part easily. As long as the Brits didnt atatck.....

Bullet: ...Turkey sent a militia division to the Iraqi border. Obviously, we could probably do our part easily. As long as the Brits didn't atatck.....

even so, good luck! ! :) somewhere i read that plans only last until the first bullet flies, something like that! ! :D