• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here the maps of major possesions.

saveur1.jpg
Europe 1819​

levante.jpg
The Levant​

sa.jpg

Sotuh America​

na.jpg

North America, West Coast​

Very impressive, especially the crusading on two fronts at the end! I liked the part where your government still ran well during the political crisis because of the gifted minister Napoleon. :p I'm glad you found a fitting role for him! Congratulations on a great game and a good story. I look forward to another one from you.

Thanks again to all of you. I'll start writing the next one in 3 or 4 weeks (can't decide between Wirttemberg and Mataram).

ptan54:
OE vanished around 1520 (without taking Thrace), and was reborn in the early 17th century. Although the Turks made good progresses from then on, they never became a major power (and were no challenge for Austria). I wonder, how the game would have develepoed with a strong OE.

Okay, that’s it: final post.

If someone out there has some questions about this AAR, wants to give a final comment or advice (always welcome), express his wishes for the next one or just helps me to correct my English … I’ll appreciate reading it.

If not, I consider this thread closed.

Thanks to all brave readers.

Swiss Jamaica!