• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aug 26, 2004
The
League
of
Evil
an AAR of doom​
detectiveyarns1939046fe.jpg
Good day intrepid reader!

Are you ready for action?

Are you ready for suspense?

Are you ready for the League of Evil?

Yes thats right the worlds most vile madmen, and criminals are back again to try and take over the world. Lead by Count Sirius Luger, he along with Dr. Vincent Gray, General Antonio Marcus, a mexican madman, Hienrich Wilhielm the bastard son of the Kaiser, and finally Bob the huge tribal chief of the Amazon.

Last issue in 1917 the League had captured the Triple Threat, that great allied team of soliders. Lead by Eddie Rickenbacker, the heroic flying ace, who is followed by Alvin York, perhaps the greatest riflemen in America, and finally Edgar Myles a british soldier and all around nice guy. The League had stolen close to a ton of explosives from the English Armory, to use in the massive artilley cannon recently created. Deep inside the mountian lair, the braves heros are presented to the vile Count Luger.
tt1wd.jpg
"Fools! You fell right into my trap. As soon as the shell is load a qaurter ton of TNT will fall upon London, then Paris, then Berlin, and finally Vienna." Count Luger sat in his throne smiling at the Triple Threat kneeling before him tied up. Bob, Count Luger, and General Marcus stood close by. Hienrich, and Dr. Gray was out inspecting the Leagues operations in southern China.

"You mad man! You'd killed thousands!" York looked up at him a stern looked in his eyes. General Marcus kicked York in the back."Silence!"

"Oh dear Mr. York i do not do this to kill, I do it for power. With the governments of europe in shambles my army will go from nation to nation taking power. Any who oppose me shall feel the sting of the Super Cannon!" Luger cackled.
image79kc.gif
" How do you plan to fire that ghastly thing?" Edgar Myles said. The General was about to kick the British soldier when, Luger held up his hand. "Ah I was hoping you would say that."

The Count went through every single aspect of the cannon, as he did Myles slowing ran a thin blade against his ropes. "..then I sent Bob to London to locate the gunpowder, and primer needed to make the shot work. As he did that..."

Rickenbacker felt the blade press into his palm, after cutting the ropes he passed it onto to York. The three men looked at their captors, Count Luger in his chair, Bob by the door, and the General walking around behind Lugers throne. "The one on the left? And I take center?" Myles asked.

"I'll take the big guy." York replied softly, their captor still going on about his plan.

"Let's go..." Rickenbacker jumped up and ran to Count Luger. York took Bob, and Myles got to handle the Mexican with too many medals on his chest. A sharp right to the jaw, followed by a southpaw. Luger barely stood a chance falling down his face bloody. General Marcus was holding his own against Myles, and Bob was blindsided by York and a chair to the side of the head. Rickenbacker helped out where he could. The battle raged on, unseen to these men Luger crawled to his throne and opened a secret panel and turned a dial, then flipped a blinking red switch.

The Triple Threat never felt what hit them, the explosives stored in the League of Evil's lair went off in a matter of seconds. It destroyed the Super Cannon, the majority of the League army, Count Luger, General Marcus, Bob, and finally the Triple Threat.

So readers has the league been defeated for good?

Find out next issue!

Dang..........that was pretty funny. :D

Eh, right :)

Looking forward to more, wasd a good start.

League of Evil! Yes! An old school, diabolical villain AAR!

Wow, good start!
BTW, why is the League so isolationist? Not mentioning the ruling Dove lobby... Are today´s villains so peaceloving? :)

Wolfhound said:
Wow, good start!
BTW, why is the League so isolationist? Not mentioning the ruling Dove lobby... Are today´s villains so peaceloving? :)

Why? Why? Cause I am new to modding thats why! :rofl:

Fenwick said:
Why? Why? Cause I am new to modding thats why! :rofl:
You can not manipulate your own people? And you call yourself a villain? :rofl:
Truly, these day´s villains are nothing compared to villains from the times we were young. :rofl:

No offense, it is a good work. ;)

Ah, a fellow pulp tribute AAR! I must agree with Wolfhound though, villains who balk at manipulating people? Fu Manchu would laugh in their faces! :rofl:

Good start Fenwick!

This will be fun. I love €vil.

Welcome again dear reader!

When we last left our nefarious league every thing was gone. To the world everything was over, at last freedom was possible. The nations of the world could get back to important things like fighting World War I. The allies fought hard, and fought good, eventually defeating the Central Powers.

As the people of the world celebrated peace, some stood ready to take advantage. In the Far East, two men stood side by side overlooking the construction of a bunker. Dr. Vincent Gray seeming the gain in years, stood next to Hienrich Wilhelm.

“ So you plan to continue?” the mad doctor asked.

“Of course. Count Luger was a mad, but he was not stupid. The reason you and I came out here in the first place is to spread the League to Asia. The League of Evil is not dead. It is on a hiatus so to speak.” Wilhelm said with a smile, his hand pointing out to the dozens of soldiers in black fatigues running about “assisting” the locals in building Hienrich fortress.

“It took Count Luger close to a decade years to get the League up to any sort of standard.” Dr. gray said, swatting the mosquito nipping his neck.

Hienrich smiled, his thin frame hiding the strength and skill within him. “That was in Europe, I plan to start small and expand. Besides I’m only twenty two and here I am in 1919 strong and still ready to fight on. I may call about you again to restart the League good doctor.”

“I shall remember that. Now I must say goodbye.”

“Where do you plan to go?” Wilhelm said, looking over his men.

“America. Lots of money, crooked police, and most importantly pretty women with loose morals.” Dr. Gray laughed out loud, Hienrich joined in slapping the older man on the back.

“You are more then welcome to the Luger II for your travels.” The new leader of the League of Evil turned to his companion.

“The zeppelin?! My goodness thank you sir. But what will you use?” Hienrich lead Dr. Gray to the small camp holding the last division of the League of Evil. Off in the distance the small Zeppelin sat ready and fueled for take off. A small tent was off in the far corner of the camp. Wilhelm opened the flap and smirked as Dr. gray gasped in amazement.
passengerzepp2yy.jpg
“As the new leader I believe I am entitled to this.”

“Oh my yes."

Hienrich left Dr. Gray to stare at the plane for a few moments. It was the greatest creation of the League’s scientists and now it belonged to him. It used a propellorless engine, and was armed to the teeth. Easily out running any aircraft ont he world now. Of course it was the only one in the world. Far too expensive to of use to the League.
ns28311wy.jpg
Soon the world would shake with fear again. Soon the world would watch the newsreels seeing the acts of destruction caused by the eagle flag. He was in place to do it all. The bank accounts in over a dozen countries belonged to him. Hienrich had the drive, the army, and the resources to bring his most cherished of ideals to fruition. Count Luger had trained Hienrich personally, now the Count was dead, and a young man was in a postion to become ruler of the world.

“Time to get to work.”

Well dear readers it seems the League is not out after all. With the new leadership that the worlds dastardly foes back to glory?

Find out next issue!

Is the pic of jet real? Was in on someone drawingboard in Germany? It looks really nice. Where did you find it?