• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tBgTHSw.jpg

Missteps

The French have launched their first offensive. It was an attempt to take the pressure off their besieged forces at Daugavpils. The Qing dispatched reinforcements to ensure that the battle would be won. Unfortunately the defending Qing forces would have to stop their own attack on Daugavpils.

KMaohhL.jpg

The Indian Auxiliaries have arrived unexpectedly, we will make use of them. The Indian military is placed under the Qing’s control and 50 divisions join the battle at Narva. Several Indian divisions are sent to the beaches in northern Russia to stop any sneaky assaults.

lnCsRth.jpg

A sudden attack on the Crimean Peninsula took the Ukrainians by complete surprise. The naval base at Sevastopol is quickly taken.

ApQGAP5.jpg

The offensive into White Ruthenia is called off as German soldiers have greatly bolstered its defense. The French use this to their advantage and attack. Imperial armor should however, stop any advance.

tRYY5qX.jpg

The combined might of Germany and French armor overpowered the Qing who were forced to retreat. The Internatiale press their advantage by attacking all across the area.

rJeC1GA.jpg

The Imperial collapse at Glebokie forced the Qing to retreat from the Battle of Vilejka or risk being cut off. It looks grim in White Ruthenia with most of the Imperial Army in retreat.

IZpm5lg.jpg

The Qing retreated to Minsk in hopes of regrouping but quickly came under attack from the advancing Alliance forces. The Battle would have to be won or dozens of divisions would be at risk of being captured.

AJPiEUL.jpg

More troops would be needed in this sector to halt the Internatiale offensive. They would have to come from the Baltic and Ukrainian front. It wouldn't be too much trouble. The Ukraine was near defeat. Odessa was undefended and should fall easily. Kiev was only lightly garrisoned and already under attack. Reinforcements from the Baltic would be more difficult as the surrounded Alliance troops were still holding on and proving a nightmare to contain.

05gIyQG.jpg

Several units are strategically transported from the Baltic and other are shuffled about to free up more divisions for the front at White Ruthenia. This couldn’t have come at a worse time. The major offensive into the Baltic is stopped as the Battle of Dugavpils is unexpectedly lost. This frees up the French and German units who attempt to break out their encircled units at Narva.

C06wUru.jpg

The Internatiale have reinforced Kiev but despite this in looks as if the Qing will take the city. The Imperial forces also began an assault to the rear of Kiev to deny the enemy reinforcements and also to eventually surround the city. In a shocking display of stupidity I forgot I was at war with all of Europe and didn't garrison the newly created border with Romania. The Alliance is moving troops in. The extra forces sent to the Ruthenian front will need to be sent back to Romania quickly.

bvUJmyx.jpg

As always, thanks for reading!

Not an easy fight so far, although as you have the manpower advantage, the Internationale will have a hard time keeping up.

I have a question: Will the russians end like the native americans?

Not an easy fight so far, although as you have the manpower advantage, the Internationale will have a hard time keeping up.
It is a comforting thought, though their reserves are probably high.

what is that level I tank doing in the last screenshot?? Is that a leftover 1936 grade light tank division from some poor country?
Never noticed before. Has to be from a country that France liberated when Germany was thrown from Europe.

I have a question: Will the russians end like the native americans?
?

@Zorro
Damn. Shame about Belarus, but at least red Ukraine's days are numbered.
The Germans and French responded quickly. Surprising considering from some screenshots you can see that they have regular artillery brigades attached to their motorized divisions.

Yes, Russia is under yoke now, you can do a manchurian version of the generalplan ost :p

There is only one General. General Winter.*nods*

Reference to the Trail of tears? I think he wanted to ask if you will populate Europe with Chinese people and deport the Europeans to Siberia :D

Yes, Russia is under yoke now, you can do a manchurian version of the generalplan ost :p
Ah I see, wasn't sure what you were asking.

So? Will you colonize russia?
I have not given it too much thought to be honest. Normally I prefer to puppet, especially as the Qing because of just how poor their tech teams are. It is good to have a handful of countries helping you with research. However, having the Qing Empire stretch from the Pacific to the Atlantic is appealing.

I have not given it too much thought to be honest. Normally I prefer to puppet, especially as the Qing because of just how poor their tech teams are. It is good to have a handful of countries helping you with research. However, having the Qing Empire stretch from the Pacific to the Atlantic is appealing.
Do you have tech team takeover enabled?

Will have an update in a few days. Been having problems with these forums and my account since they changed the forums.

Reactions:
Good to hear!

tBgTHSw.jpg

First Blood

With Narva's rivers and fortifications, it proved very difficult to capture. Even when the area it had been completely surrounded for sometime. After a continuous, dedicated assault it has finally fallen. Twenty-five divisions of the enemy were killed or captured. The bigger victory is the large amount of Imperial and Indian divisions that have been freed up.

QltDZPZ.jpg

Seeking to press the advantage the Imperial army attacks Daugavpils, the last strong point in Baltic States. However, the Internatiale were not going to stand by and allow this to happen and launch an attack against the Imperial flank.

Kd3IHBr.jpg

Further south the war fares smoother. The mighty city of Kiev has been captured and with it, the first of the evil Syndicalist nations.

Gy9YonP.jpg

qTziqcS.jpg

The French spearheaded assault has broken through Parnu and are quickly moving to get behind the Qing lines.

r9p8jwF.jpg

With the French advancing out of the Baltic States the Imperials had little to choice but to halt their own Baltic offensive and send reinforcements to contain them. With Qing troops in need of supply and organization fighting has declined. Only two land battles going on, instead of the usual dozens. The same could not be said for the air war. The Alliance has near complete control of the skies for the time being. Many Qing squadrons were lost in battles in which they were outnumbered 3 to 1. The remains of the Qing air force have been reorganized into group of eight squadrons. Fighters are desperately needed but there are more pressing IC needs.

DNnLtEq.jpg

Reinforcements have arrived in the Baltic States and start a battle to regain lost ground.

LkeQiDu.jpg

The former Ukrainian front is a bit chaotic now. There are simply not enough Qing troops to hold the line. Armor is taken from the north and are moving to the Ukraine to stabilize the area.

qjAtVhv.jpg

The Syndicalist armies appear to have an edge over the Qing Empire at the moment. Anchored by powerful nations like France and Germany they are starting to cause real problems in the Ukraine. The Qing are forced to rely heavily on their Indian vassals to maintain the line.

The Qing need more divisions if they have any chance of winning this war. Current IC is being used to produced garrisons which are needed to secure supply lines in Russia. After that IC will be used to upgrade existing units with better weapons and equipment. Afterwards we can begin the training of troops. The goal is to field an army of 400 divisions. The Qing have less than half of that currently.

As always, thanks for reading!