• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zorro

Field Marshal
92 Badges
Mar 15, 2003
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Majesty 2
AjXhDs6.jpg

Brought back from the brink of destruction, the Qing Empire stands at the zenith of its power. Strong in arms and armor the Empire has risen to dominate Asia. However, a threat hangs over not just the Empire but the entire world. Europe has fallen to the dreaded Syndicalists led by France. Their forces are vast and well trained, ready to bring the rest of the world under their control. The Qing Empire is preparing to invade Europe, to stop the Internationale Alliance, to free the European people, and to win its last war.

Table of Contents

A Brief History of the Empire
Opening Moves
Europe Under Siege
Missteps
First Blood
Wounded Dragon
The River Guard
The Seas Belong to the Empire

Last edited:
Oh, my, a buffed-Qing AAR!
Can't wait to see you grind the syndicalist barbarians to dust and bring all Eurasia under Heaven.

Subscribed!

Oh, my, a buffed-Qing AAR!
Can't wait to see you grind the syndicalist barbarians to dust and bring all Eurasia under Heaven.
The Europeans will tremble!

Dis gun be gud. Gentlemen, China owes it's existence to monarchy. Now, with Europe under the Republican yoke, it is time for China to repay the favor.
I hope it will be good too :)

Subbed!
It's kinda different from the Soviet AAR you finished :p
Unfortunately no Soviet propaganda :(

Subscribed!
Welcome aboard!

Good luck ! I thought this was gonna fit with the AAR :
lol, I like it.

tBgTHSw.jpg

A Brief History of the Empire

After a series of wars the Qing Empire defeated the various Chinese warlords, Mongolia, Tibet and the German backed AOG. After incorporating these territories into the Empire, the industrial base began a period of expansion to compete with Japan. The military began a period of expansion. The Japanese, sensing the danger, declared war taking the Empire by surprise. Japanese coastal invasions nearly won them the war but the Qing rallied and pushed the enemy off the continent. With Japan pacified the Qing forced the Germans to abandon their remaining holdings in China without a fight. The nation had been reunited at long last.

xjzDTry.png

With the Empire’s borders restored the time was right to secure Asia. A series of expansion wars were fought against Japan, Siam, the Philippines, and the Indian Empire. The end result was puppet governments set up in Japan and the Indian Empire (Delhi). Siam and the Philippines were annexed outright. For good measure, puppet governments were installed in both Nepal and Bhutan.

Feeling secure in Asia the Empire decided to once again expand its industrial base. Despite the Qing Empire’s size and client states there were shortfalls in resources. Siberia had an abundance of resources and the Russians were spread out trying to hold their vast territory. They were overwhelmed quickly by the speed and strength of the Qing attack. With Russia brought into the fold, the Qing are in a superb position to invade a French controlled Europe.

ERk7LWy.jpg

The Internationale Alliance has control of nearly all of Europe. They will be a worthy foe.

BVXFAmr.jpg

The Empire, in all its glory. The Imperial military is currently moving to postions along the European border, ready to strike out when the Emperor wills.

As always, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
The XXth century will be Chinese or Syndie, there is no way out of this :p

Yep, but the Europeans have grown weak and decadent with their "revolutionary values!" :D

@Zorro:
It seems like annexing both the Philippines and Thailand/Indochina outright would be more trouble than its worth, IMO. And did you actually make Japan your puppet in-game or is it just a story element?

Good luck! :)

The XXth century will be Chinese or Syndie, there is no way out of this :p
This much is certain :)

@Zorro:
It seems like annexing both the Philippines and Thailand/Indochina outright would be more trouble than its worth, IMO. And did you actually make Japan your puppet in-game or is it just a story element?
I went to war with Thailand to have pretty borders and the Philippines were allied with them. I made Japan a puppet in my game. The Qing's only real weakness is tech teams and Japan helps greatly in blueprints. I didn't decide to make my game an AAR until I saw how France owned or was allied with most of Europe.

Just shoot me already
I would never do such a thing.

So are you constitutional or absolutist?

Ec4u4x3.jpg

Do you own All of Outer Manchuria?

Yes, all of Russia as well. Have to have direct supply lines to Europe :D

For what one bulgarian flag in Africa?:p
Opps wrong flag, nice catch!

Should be:
ugEMCda.jpg

IIRC there was an option for a Constitutional Monarchy.
There is an option,but I guess he went on the absolutist way.

There is an option but I didn't go that route. Though I believe I did give into some of their demands.

Last edited: