• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

luis2013_1

Recruit
16 Badges
Dec 16, 2014
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
Chapter I (An interrupted revolution)

After the nomination of Lazaro Cardenas as the presidential candidate of the National Revolutionary Party (PNR), he was thought by the chief party members to bring peace to Mexico, therefore harmony among the different military factions and civil organizations represented within the PNR. Such a political agreement was possible on account of earlier political purges that had ended up in successive military uprisings throughout the nation, though they were less bloody and brutal than previous conflicts. Therefore, when Cardenas took power in 1934, he was supposed to follow his party's instructions, carefully following the governmental and economic project that had been previously convened by the PNR's central body.
Amid this political transition, former villistas organized in 1933 an alike paramilitary organization dubbed the "Gold Shirts", sustaining then anti-communist and fascist ideas.

I've got to admit the Gold Shirts have an excellent name. Strong branding if nothing else.

I've got to admit the Gold Shirts have an excellent name. Strong branding if nothing else.

Of all the various 'Shirts', one does have to admit that they did bag themselves the best colour…

Damn you ya commie! However, even though you follow truly the most abhorrent of all forms of government I feel this will be a fun AAR. (please note that I hold nothing against commies. That was simply for the joke.)

Of all the various 'Shirts', one does have to admit that they did bag themselves the best colour…
Hmm, there's more alliteration and a better rhythm in "Silver Shirts", I think. America: still #1!

Last edited: