• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Christian ability to loose Jerusalem is as high as ever... :D

@ Vesimir: I've actually never played Age of Empires II. Only one could imagine what he saw, though he's not present at the current details of Jerusalem in this.

@ Enewald: Yes! I'm not the greatest CK player and I was getting pumled by the AI! At least the northern states are safe.

@ Demokratickid: Such the Crusader, in time, hopefully Jerusalem will be it's worth and the Crusaders will be able to retake the holiest of cities.

@ Kurt_Steiner: Mainly because I'm not the world's greatest CK player. I've mismanaged stuff and was stunned (the King was stunned) when a large enemy (AI) army appeared soon after war had been declared...

You have continued this! I'm eagerly waiting for more of this.

I know what he saw on the roof :).

You have continued this! I'm eagerly waiting for more of this.

I know what he saw on the roof :).

It has been a while though since I last updated on the other hand. I wish to continue this in full some time, but these long delays and for this to take a literal 'back seat' to Saints and Angels, I don't see many future updates any time soon. But I'm glad you haven't forgotten about it :cool: