• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jun 10, 2005
Basic idea of this AAR:

The Soviet neighbouring minors form an alliance to counter the threat of Soviet occupation and take their fate to their own hands...

FORMING OF THE ALLIANCE

The President of Finland had summoned the leaders of Eastern Europe, Turkey, Persia and Afganistan to Turku to discuss their future...

It was there agreed that a grand alliance against the growing Soviet threat was to be formed. This was supposed to be of defensive nature but the president of Finland had something else in mind...

nimetnys8.jpg

War was declared...

sotasb2.jpg

The old capital of Russia falls after a brief battle. The Soviet forces in the Karelia are to be surrounded and annihilated before any further advance south.

leningradgp5.jpg

The Turkish army begins their invasion of the Crimea. Seems that they want their old territories back :p

turkkivd8.jpg

Last edited:
I am aware of that :)

I'm not including them just yet coz they would get annexed this early

The Turks did but were pushed back to the Black sea. Too bad...

After the success in the North I turn my attention southwards and take control of the armies of Yugoslavia, Hungary, Greece and Bulgaria. A total of 41 very poorly armed divisions are ordered to the Ukraine front...

etelnh9.jpg

interesting premise, good luck.

I tried to land the Greek army to the Crimea but the feel got intercepted by the Soviet Black Sea fleet and 2 divisions were lost :)

Now here's something you haven't seen before:

arkangelibx3.jpg

I have decided to take back control of Finland because I realised that if they lose the Finnish Winter War Surrender event will mess things up...

The Finnish AI somehow managed to get my only HQ killed...

Anyways 2 Red Army divisions are encircled and destroyed:

saarrosra3.jpg

Overraal situation:

tilannehq3.jpg

I don't like the situation at the Polish front since they are supposed to be the powerhouse of this alliance. Turkey seems to be advancing but their forces are thin...

Last edited:
Yuriswe said:
Interesting idea.

Well obviously. Why would I make an AAR if it wasn't interesting :)

Anyways, the Portugese storm Sevastopol (yes they joined me coz I promised them a victory in the 1945 Eurovision song contest):

portugalwr5.jpg

Nice! But you're probably doomed, especially when Germany starts attacking.

Next thing you know, Luxemburg will be attacking Germany.

Tibet shouldn't surprise you. After all they are led by Yaks and Reting Rimpoche.