• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(37350)

Colonel
Jan 1, 2005
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Was heard, ringing in the halls of the Uzbekian Castle-tent-governmental-dining-execution-prison-sleepingchambers of the Khan and his 101 wife's. His guard ran in to his chambers to see him trembling in fear.

Th..they are coming! Assemble my army!

He had said...He had dreamt that a million Golden Horde horsemen had crossed the boarder and swept across the Uzbek land, enslaving his people for their purpose to live on for eternity. They had struggled with the Uzbeks and terrorised them for decades! But now! Allah had warned him!

thecrazedkhanqy4.jpg

THe Uzbekian horde, a rather pathetic horde aside the much larger Golden Horde one. And also much weaker aside the Timurid one! That was a pure empire...And the only thing between these two...nations was Khiva and Uzbek. But the Khan thought...to show some "Ballsas" He went down south.

momentinthearmypc0.jpg

He surveyed the Khivan borde from the provinces of Bouzatchi. It seemed It was a rather dead and dry land. Three small villages was seen and not much else. The gate to these villages was not even worthy to be called a door to a pig pen and the boarder guards celebrated when The Uzbek horde was close to their lands. The Khan thought tho take the country fast. He split up his tiny yet very large army to invaded...the pun Khiva from three diffrent provinces

The famous "stance of Baraq!"

thewarstancebr8.jpg

And the "trembling" nation of Khiva

khivaaverytinyanduselessl3.jpg

But the only thing that made resistance towards Uzbek was some uncivilized maradaurs that made the people of Khiva celebrate even more. They danced and the Uzbekians shaked their heads. Even the Khivan leader Ibliss was happy to subdue the two provinces of his wester and central realm. He was a old man and just wanted to tend to his invisible garde. Senile old madman!

dancingandfoodalldaysofhj2.jpg

They danced for days...while the Golden Horde wanted Baraq to help them. Some scouts told Baraq not to mess...

thegoldenhordeanditskhadu7.jpg

And for now he agreed but he swore he would go for them sooner or later...Just they wait!

maybefornowmd4.jpg

And so It was, that the Chivering Khan Baraq joined the Horde that he dreamt would forever harass his people...conquer half the world and have odd fast food wars aswell with other odd nations. What awaits from here on the future could only tell!

- Proffesorrier of history at the Uzbekian instute, Salam Alam Lam Khan XXXVI

//Thanks to DoW for borrowing the success of his Golden Horde as the nightmare Khan Baraq had and inspiration. :)

Nah! I see to stabbing them in the back when war comes and they think their fellow Khanate will help them out ;) Perhaps I can get the Timurid to drop along...or I can annex Sibir while they are busy in Moscovy! Haha!

And I dont think I am their Vassal!? God! I need to check on that!

Lord Skane said:
Nah! I see to stabbing them in the back when war comes and they think their fellow Khanate will help them out ;) Perhaps I can get the Timurid to drop along...or I can annex Sibir while they are busy in Moscovy! Haha!
How very uzbek like ;)

Lord Skane said:
And I dont think I am their Vassal!? God! I need to check on that!
It was something I didn't realise for some time when I began my Golden Horde game. The uzbeks actually start as a vassal of the Horde. Well at least they did in the version of AGCEEP at the time whatever number it was.

A decent start I see. I was directed here by means of DoW's Golden Horde AAR, in which he posted the link to this. I will follow :).

Conquer the world with the mighty Uzbek! :cool:

DoW: Oh Gods! That need to be stopped! Thanks for reminding me! And thanks for the PR! :cool:

Emperor_Krk: We will see! We will see! :)

Update later this evening or tomorrow! The first Supremecy war! I can just say...It was one hell of a war!

Last edited:
The Uzbeks plans to somehow prevent a further come disaster was still going on. Under the time the Khan had changed maps with the Timuridians. Showing a most odd cluster of small worthless countries and something called Euro-Peons. The maps showed so many small countries that if the Uzbek horde had been there It would have been a easy feast by one united Khanate as our own

1timuridsharestheirknowdb6.jpg

The future was bright when a new General, Abu'l stepped forward. He was called the fast by everyone. All went fast with him. He even got his wife to born their child faster, he made his horse grow faster and he knew how to move so fast that he could out run any man in the region. Abu'l thought that Ibliss the Khan of Khiva was not worthy to rule such a backwater nation. He took intiative to invade it after many years of calm and plotting by the current Khan. It was this move, on Khiva that would make the other warlords turn him to Khan and Ibliss into his Royal Gardener.

my.php

abulthefastmovesforkhivua3.jpg
abulthefastconquerskhivdi7.jpg

The Horde had now captured a important town. The capital moved down to another worthless provinces Abu'l thought. He didnt care much and the last Khan was gone by now. He idly sat by, watching his empire Slowly becoming free from the chains of the Golden Horde. Several provinces broke free from the Golden Horde and formed a northern Uzbek where the new capital moved yet again to Tobolsk.

uzbekisfreeof3.jpg

By this time Sibir was found, A nation like that...Calling it self a Khanate!? Blasphemy! The Khan thought out a "clever" plan he thought. When the alliance had to be renewed by new Ambassadors sent to every nation he would strike at it before the Golden Horde got news of it. After all It was the idiotic Golden Horde that exchanged the maps for Uzbekian maps and so did Ab'ul find the Sibirian Khanate.

sibirpoihpy5.jpg

Not only did he find the Sibir but also far away odd nations of Vinkin's, Blonde blue eyed females and trolls.

weirdlandsofvinkinstrolrl0.jpg

Abu'l glances at the maps and saw that as a promised land! Vinkin warriors! Light haired females! Trolls to eat! Wow! He promised his soldiers if they fought well this would wait for them!...He dreamt on and turned his eye's on pathetic Sibir as Timurids let go of a nation

timuridletsgoofaoutbreagd8.jpg

What is this? Only a idiotic nation lets go of a part without war! Bah! Said Abu'l and sighed, for now his eyes was on Sibir and the plains of the golden horde and Timurid had to wait to be conquered.

//I wait a little now! Damn this became one big..update...well to many pictures I think! Tell me If you want more text, less pictures! In next update comes the big war.

Last edited:
Of course I can! I did forget to put in some of the screenies. I see about putting it up a bit later to night or tomorrow.

Saw a big time typo..blue aged...wow...thats...weird! :rofl:

The generals and Abu'l had a look on the maps. The Khanate had grown quiet a lot. And soon would Sibir fall to the Khanate aswell! hah! Emba aswell had been improved with a great new wall in the line of fortifications towards the Golden Horde.

countrymapwo4.jpg

The cover of "Uzbekian news volume 128, Our great domain grow and Emba gains new walls!"

By this time Adu'l had sold of his brothers ugly daughter to the Timurid Empire so their royal family would be happy. Sibir was invaded! The Golden Horde Ambassador was thought to be a fat slow man on a camel but...

waronsibirthisgoeswellbif0.jpg

The fat ambassador was the only man that could give Adu'l a match in being fast! Golhor th'almos afast'al'Uzbek. Bloody hell! The Golden Horde is coming to aid their Vassal of Puny Khanate Sibir! Since Adu'l sold of his ugly niece to Timurid Empire he looked for help from that nation. But It seemed they was angry when they did see her face under the scarfs and burkhas they hidden her in.

forgeinhelpisnotfoundcv1.jpg

Adu'l although insisted on leaving the Golden Horde for now and to beating up the Sibirians. It was mostly just snow...It almost seemed as their fields was snow fields...and not grain or anything else. The diffrent fronts was a up and down. The Sibirians proved not doing much to protect its lands but the large problem was that almost all of the army had layed siege to the Sibirian Capital while Golden horde and its Generals ran around burning down farms and molesting the cattle as Adu'l said It.

thediffrentfrontspr0.jpg

Although the Sibirians feel and they clearly had a thing for jokes!

65ducatsgoodjokeph3.jpg

chaoticyesalittlemj9.jpg

The time was chaotic, even a small upprising started. Although they killed of themself in most provinces since they couldn't stop argueing on how to put forward their demands. The Khanate secret "services" proclaimed it was disillusioned youths mumbling something about the current situation of war was bad, while some others wanted war..and the third wanted to plant Bushes around graves. A most odd and peculiar thing.

Although the true upprising was among the traders in the Uzbekian tradecenter. They where older and smarter and held the town squares. Never the whole city although they siezed trading for a little while but came shortly to an end by new recruits that needed some training before they went to the front.

The war had went on for long and the fronts where mustered down. The army was in small groups. The only victories over the Golden horde was the capture of a unimportant fishing community and the raid on small army encampments. The Khan of Uzbek, Adu'l demanded the fishing community. After all with minimal chances to really win he had held out against the Golden Horde. But he knew he had to accept a peace soon or else the Golden Horde would swollow his nation like the left overs of a cooked cat stew on a early morning when the sun goes up after a long feast the night before.

So...like the other Khan, except the dream...this one just aswell had too...

andsodidthenextkhanscreil4.jpg

Nice :D. Quite a lot things in this made me laugh. Or at least smile ironically :). The Khan's decision about continuing the war was the only righteous one. Slay the Horde!

No really I had to stop the war for now...I had like 5k left ;) Even a Khan know when to stop...FOR NOW... :p

The Horde Stubbornly disrespected my offer for a Provinces worth 6% war score while i Was up 13% all in all.

Well I got some money out of the peace deal really! ;) And Sibir....will prove to be much -more- difficulty right now...*sighs*

The Uzbekian Empire was shining brightly like a big fat star! Abu'l which is name was, Not Adu'l sat on his throne and grinned like a fool. His Khanate was strong! Huzzah! The problem was that it was a iliterate monkey that wrote the journals of Abu'l so his named changed quiet often. Well enough for the Khanate their letters looked exactly like the widdle waddle the monkey "wrote" so people did understand some.

Rebellions although suddently broke out and Abu'l the fast had to move around in his Khanate to stop these crazed fools from hurting themself. Also the Euro-peon state of Albanya converted. Was this a sign the Euro-Peons started to fall for the Asian supremecy?

bloodyrebellsud3.jpg

Sadly It wasnt! Since Albanya converted back to Orthodox religion a few month later. When will they...decide what to do? Bloody bastards.

whatinthevf2.jpg

A few years of calm came. Abu'l had educated tax collectors go around with some thugs and turn people's homes upside down for more "taxes". This angered them more but made the Khan able to support a bigger army which would be needed with such dangerous neighbours. Some pappers the Khan didnt pay to much use of was signed by his writer monkey. To his demise it was a paper of signing the indepdent outbreaker nation Sibir as once again...a nation! But this wasnt odd. A few years before this the Timurid nation looked likee a solid invincible force but then it collapsed. The Khan glared at the Sibir and their snowfields...Hmph for now for now...You and your snowfields will be mine...This time perhaps you can put up a fight.

whatintheninthzf3.jpg

The collapse of the Timurid Empire showed on diffrent maps

Before the split

thetimuridisstillstrongof9.jpg

thetimuridarefallingcd7.jpg

The Nation of Khorasan and Fars became independent. Uzbek was fast to ally with Fars and fast to invade its new neighbour, to well come them to the block of course and point out -DONT- mess with Uzbek.

khorosanisfallingtothecyp3.jpg

And they payed shortly after with two of their seaside towns

therealmgrowskhorsanpayxt7.jpg

//Enough for this time, Got some more screenies and another war but i Think this is enough for now :)

Albania cant decide...Its the fourth time t hey changed religion...To Sunni, To orthodox, To Sunni, TO ORTHODOX AGAIN!

Fars...proved to be a rather useless Ally and Timurid Empire do not aim to give up just yet! :D