• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The fall of Austria

ep2h_img1_lrg.jpg

February 5, 1940, we liberated Eisenstadt, and now the battle of Vienna is about to start.
2wh37dv.jpg

The next day, the battle has started, but we are meeting a fierce resistance.
30wtg85.jpg

February 11, the battle of Mozyr is still going on.
2eyyj9j.jpg

The odds in the battle of Vienna are changing, now we have the upper hand.
8zlcf8.jpg

The French army is finnaly starting to make progress.
28umxpd.jpg

In Asia, the situation is not that good.
2mrsg46.jpg

February 27, the Germans landed in Konigsberg, maybe in an attempt to save their comrades in Mozyr?
2dbqvix.jpg

To avoid the Germans in Konigsberg to recieve more reinforcements, we started an offensive in Denmark to get Copenhagen.
1256ttw.jpg

March 6, 1940. Vienna is ours !
29vjex0.jpg

Germany's days are numbered now, as Austria surrendered, Italian Federation is encircled and the French are making progress in the western front, finnaly.
k9x5iv.jpg

Well, Hapsburgs didn't have any choice but to join the war, they'd be overran by Russo-Mongol forces sooner or later, just like many other neutral nations were.

When the war is over, I suspect there will be a power struggle between the Russian and Mongol baron...

Ha! Half of Germany was lost to Russo-Mongol Empire, but French are still unable to break trough German lines! At least you'll be getting most of Germany on the plate. Then you could put Red Baron in charge of allied German state, making your allance the League of Three Barons.

Also, good job by getting Indian princes into your alliance. Looks like they finally got aware of their Moghul legacy that makes them natural ally of new Eurasian superforce!

I'm not quite sure about the Red Baron. He is fighting against our empire. He is the chief of the air in Germany. And if Germany will lose he will go to Africa with the Kaiser most probably..
And yes, the Indians must be protected against Germany, Delhi and Barthya !

IC cofficent only 106/224? In KR mod reality,USA is really weakness "major".And i think those american AI useless and will try use war economy situation for stupid production like bombers or INTors
They just got out from a bloody civil war. Their IC will grow with the time.
All Quiet on the Western Front...

And this pocket in Mozyr - It is believable. :) How long it is? How many attacks have failed?
Myeah, I really don't understand what makes the Germans there so strong ... I think the battle started in September 1939, now it's February 1940.
And not an attack failed. The battle is still going on without pauses..
Bloody hell, nice job!
Thank you! :)
Well, Hapsburgs didn't have any choice but to join the war, they'd be overran by Russo-Mongol forces sooner or later, just like many other neutral nations were.
True !
When the war is over, I suspect there will be a power struggle between the Russian and Mongol baron...
Maybe yes, maybe not .. we'll see.

Breakthrough

frenchfighters.jpg

March 6, 1940. Rome has fallen into the hands of the communists, while the Germans are encircled in Austria.
2rm1j6r.jpg

Field Marshall Blaskowitz, the leader of the German heroes from Mozyr.
The battle is coming to an end. Those 94 divisions can't fail against the 10 German divisions.
Blaskowitz flew to Stuttgart.
2zgsv1t.jpg

The invasion of Kongisberg failed. Now really nothing can save the Germans in Mozyr.
21jaezd.jpg

April 12, 1940. The first German divisions to be destroyed. Rabaneu took the control of the Germans in Mozyr.
303bvpt.jpg

April 14, 1940. The battle of Mozyr is over ! The Germans fought to the last man, very few prisoners were taken.
The battle started in September, 1939.
All the respect for the Germans who fought deep behind enemy lines against almost one hundred divisions.
2vab1qc.jpg

The French are advancing very quickly !
dopbhh.jpg

Munich is encircled.
28v3drm.jpg

The Italian Federation surrendered.
1zc0ob9.jpg

Italy is unified by the communists.
6tfse1.jpg

The battle of Lunenburg is going on.
2n8yba1.jpg

June 5, 1940. The last ally of Germany in Europe has fallen.
10wjlg4.jpg

Well, French finally managed to speed up the things a bit. How many countries are now part of your alliance? Russo-German Empire, Princenly India, Greece, Hungary, Serbia and Bosnia that is probably condominium protectorate of Hungary and Serbia? Any vassals in Asia that I missed out? Most of China is probably in Mongolian part of dual empire? If so, Sternberg is probably adressed as Great Khan of Mongols and Emperor of China? I wonder if Wrangel has any cool additional titles as well, apart from apparently being Tzar and Autocrat of Russia.

In Asia my allies are Japan, Yunnan, AOG, Burma and Princely Federation.
I control only a little part of northern China, the rest is under AOG control.
Wrangel could be the leader of Poland and Germany maybe?

The German Defeat in Europe

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-E0406-0022-011,_Russland,_deutscher_Kriegsgefangener.jpg

June 14, 1940. Belgium is formed.
osxy5x.jpg

The German army is cut in two.
The Russo-Mongols and the French armies met in Hannover .. however, we mantained our hostality against them.
29wwtp1.jpg

June 30, 1940. The Balkans, secured by the creation of Yugoslavia and Greece, made Wrangel to look back in past, when the Romanians didn't engaged the Russo-Mongolian army.
Wrangel created a Romanian puppet which will be rulled by the king and C. Zelea Codreanu, who actually were enemies, but made peace for the good of Romania.
r2jcd0.jpg

The southern pocket is crushed. Now the German army is only fighting in North, the only reason of their fighting could be the evacuation of the Governament and of the population..
16i5ys3.jpg

Romania's borders were modified, making the Russo-Mongolian the only ruler of the Black Sea and keeping Wrangel's dream of controlling Constantinopol without any problems.
r9pzlh.jpg

One of the bloodiest battle of the war is over.
jb4qc4.jpg

The French and the Russo-Mongol army joined their forces in the last battle against the Germans in Europe.
654g8y.jpg

And the battle is over...
2hgsc2q.jpg

By August 27, 1940 the war in Europe was over, but there stands the communist alliance who is against our dream of an empire from Pacific to Atlantic.
9a0a34.jpg

The end of Chapter IV

What's happend? Why Hungaria owns part of Romania and why does Serbia Magna exist? (Maybe it is caused by fact, I have not played Kaiserreich for 3/4 year.)

Is it scripted or is France weak in all universes? Germany is on knees and France advanced in moment, when Germany was almost finished. ;)

Well, it looks like that Black Baron actually kept his promise about liberation of Romania! Not that I object that, map looks pretty cool with free Romania as well.

What's happend? Why Hungaria owns part of Romania and why does Serbia Magna exist? (Maybe it is caused by fact, I have not played Kaiserreich for 3/4 year.)

Is it scripted or is France weak in all universes? Germany is on knees and France advanced in moment, when Germany was almost finished. ;)

I thought they would like to have Oltenia under their control, but they gave it back to Romania.
And this is Yugolsavia.. I just wanted their troops to secure the beaches in Balkans.
And France, I don't know..the Germans concentrated their forces on west until I reached Berlin, then they started to reinforce my front so bad that I couldn't advance anymore ..and the French seized the opportunity and took the Western Germany.

Chapter V
Crusade Against Communism

russian-front-second-world-war-02.jpg

After long debating between the 2 Barons, they both agreed, the objective of the Russo-Mongolian empire is to be the first and single country to unite Pacific and Atlantic.
The Communist bloc is the only remaining obstacle against Ugenberg's dream...and by October 1, 1940 he declared war. They will be crushed!
2uemd84.jpg

Well, after 2 weeks no progress was made on the front. The French are fighting very hard against us, they are even trying to get Wurzburg !
n3nber.jpg

However, we are making progress on the Italian front.
Brescia is liberated.
2v2ji43.jpg

The defense of Wurzburg is succesful, but the loses are high.
a3jw3t.jpg

First city to fall, only after 25 days from the beginning of the war.
16az515.jpg

Our conter-attack in Wurzburg had failed.
23m3ct3.jpg

After one month from the beginning of the war the situation is starting to look better.
14b6vqf.jpg

Brescia is lost.
Enormous casualties on our side.
xm63bt.jpg

Another French attack in Wurzburg failed, but we lost a lot more soldiers than them...
2d8jjuf.jpg

Nothing new ... it just looks like a trench warfare..
30u8sww.jpg

Brescia is once again ours.
2w2kb4o.jpg

Slow start I see... But communism MUST not, CAN not, win!

Amphibious Assaults

EMPIRE%20BATTLEAXE%20beach%20assault.jpg

November 23, 1940. We are finnaly taking the upper hand in Northern Italy.
Parma is ours, and we inflicted huge losses to the Italians.
2qvwnxv.jpg

On the German front, we are finnaly breaking the silence. Kassel is ours, with huge losses by both sides.
11tv60k.jpg

Fulda is liberated ! Slowly, but surely we are pushing the French army out of Germany !
o5nuxt.jpg

December 3, the Italians are retreating southwards, as Bologna is liberated !
2rogp00.jpg

A great achievment ! Milan is ours !
1z3ax4h.jpg

December 12, the frontline is again under trench warfare. The attrition looks like it is our enemy, not the French !
11rf1hg.jpg

February 13, 1941. Little progress on the frontline..but still, we managed to push the French a bit in Germany, while on the Italian front we liberated northern Italy.
20ha3y1.jpg

February 18, the British launched an amphibious assault in Mostar, the Bosnians will engage them !
2n6hem9.jpg

After one week, the British surrendered to the Bosnain forces.
2a7c2dc.jpg

February 29, 1941. Our South American ally invaded Britain !!!!
They acted totally independent, without letting us knowing ... they have no chances without our support !
119qvs9.jpg

On the German front, the trench warfare dominates the front.
11rf43c.jpg

And as expected, the La Platian invasion of Britain was a failure, our relations with them are destroyed !
2nb9h6w.jpg

The Internationale is now fighting a war of attrition with you on the Western Front. That is not the kind of war they can win. France gets tapped out of manpower far too easily, especially if Germany bleeds them. You have almost 7k manpower and 800IC by comparison....Bury them.

As for La Pata... I just don't even know what was going on there?

Not really...I decided to help France by giving them some extra manpower and IC .. and now, if we add the rest of the Internationale with their manpower and IC .. they are reaching my level .. so we are pretty much equal.
AOG and Japan is busy in Asia, while my other allies are defending the beaches and fights the rebels of my Empire..

As for La Plata ... I don't know .. but they surely showed us all how easy is to invade Britain .. If La Plata can invade Britain, then USA and Canada surely can destroy Britain..