• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter II:
The Russo-Mongolian Empire

evil.jpg

With Northern China now under Mongolian control, the comercial routes with Japan expanded, and so the relations between the empires. The efectivness of the tank division bought from Japan made the Khan to wish the alliance with Japan more than ever.
So he decided to go to Tokyo to speak with Hirohito personally.
The Khan was very well recieved by the emperor, and behind the closed doors they decided the fate of their Empires, and the future of the world.
They created a new bloc, called at Hirohito's insistence, the "AXIS". The whole Japanese Empire joined. Japan, Manchuria, Transamur, Korea and Formosa.
The Khan had to recognize the Manchurian and Transamur independece, and not to put in danger their existance.
Hirohito also imposed to Sternberg to bring the Yunnan Clique into the Axis.
It looked like Mongolia wasn't the ruler of the alliance by that time, but then the Mongolian claims started in the pact.
Sternbeg said that Japan will have to help military Mongolia at any time, and same the Mongolian forces will do in case of an amphibious assault in Japan.
Japan will have to secede their controlled provinces in the border with Manchuria and Mongolia, and Japan will have to defend Northern China if the Mongols would fight on the other front.
And Japan will have to help the Mongolian army to modernize.

In the end, the secret pacts remained secret ... and the Khan leaved Japan and flew directly to Yunnan.
k3sto7.jpg

As the Khan arrived in the Yunnan capital, their leader knew about the forming of Axis, and knew about Hirohito's plan ..
The Yunnan already had problems with the AOG from their raids and they were eager for some protection, so they signed the pact and joined the Axis.
v4trmx.jpg

Now, with the eastern part of the empire secured, the Khan decided the new objective: RUSSIA !
2r7qyvk.jpg

The Khan, with Japanese protection flew to Moscow, in a country in full civil war...
Sternberg was not to well welcomed by Denikin, the ruler of Russia.

D: The Baron? What a surprise ! If there is not the traitor himself .. you must be very dumb to come here alone, it would be a shame if I will arrest you .. your whole 'empire' would collapse .. GUARDS !!!!
Just after he called the guards, the Japanese bodyguards came into the room, getting Denikin
D: What the ... this means war !!
S: I'm no more a baron, Denikin, I'm the Khan of the Mongolian Empire ! And now calm down, your guards will not help you, as I came here to negotiate.
D: Negotiating? How do you expect me to negotiate with someone who arrests me in my country !
S: You wanted that. Now listen carefully.
As you know, we formed a new bloc, the Axis, your country has no chances against us.. however, we complete each other. We have the logistics and the leaders .. as you know, we took limited casualties in the war with Qing ... and, on your side, the numbers. This is what we want. If we will unify Mongolia and Russia, we will have the strongest and the biggest empire in the world !
D: This is nonsense !
S: NONSENSE! LOOK AT YOU ! You are still having problems with the bolsheviks ! Your country is a case of laugh all over the world ! We are the only ones who care about Russia now !
D: You might be right..
S: No, I don't might be right, I AM RIGHT ! Just think, "The Russo-Mongolian Empire" .. The world will fear us, the world will be ours !
D: And what about the Russian rights?!
S: There would be the same as before, the Russians will not be opressed. I fought for Russia in the Great War.. I respect Russia, and therefore .. we must be brothers!
Just sign that treaty and decide the fate of the world !!
Denikin take's a look at the treaty and signs it
S: Now nothing can stop us, my Russian brother! We will conquer the world !
D: May God help us all...

rwl760.jpg

After the unnification with Mongolia, the bolsheviks were destroyed.
Now, here stands Germany, Mittleurope .. at the right time, they will be crushed!
The Khan decided that conquering Europe couldn't be possible without allies .. and the allies must have Mongolian blood. Hungary and Finland could be our only allies..
2hzhlz7.jpg

All of the Russo-Mongolian Army is placed in Moscow, at that momment, is the largest army in the world!
2mhx3ly.jpg

January 11 1938, We placed all of our troops in Europe.
8x6cyh.jpg

The end of chapter II

Last edited:
Why your color is lighltly brown,you transformed in something like Golden horde?Annexion of Russia in 37 great progress,congrats

Mongoooliaa strooonk!

Chapter 3:
War against Allah

The Wrangel Plan

300px-Pyotr_Wrangel%2C_portrait_medium.jpg

June 10, 1938.
Pyotr Wrangel, a Russian field marshall which in the Great War, had Sternberg under his control in the Austrian and Caucassian front.
Even now, Sternberg is showing him respect, as they even fought together in the first Russian civil war.
Now they are meeting again. Wrangel came with a plan.
He told the Khan about the inevitable war with Germany, about the lost Russian territory which must return home. However, one front is not enough to defeat them. A second front must be opened in Europe and we shouldn't wait for the French to start they front.
The plan is to seize control of the Middle East and the Balkans, so we could attack the Don-Kuban Union and Ukraine from Georgia and Romania.
The Khan approved the plan in no time, and after 5 days, the war with Persia has started.
23lce2a.jpg

The first victory, again with limited casualties in our side.
29p8e3m.jpg

Just one unlucky man died in that battle in our side...
20gxklf.jpg

Teheran is ours after a month of fighting !
2ptcoll.jpg

Our armies can't be stopped!
2z3qnes.jpg

~2 months of fighting, the war already looks won.
2n9m16o.jpg

September 7, the Persians are annexed.
The first phase of the plan worked perfectly!
2jcvcdf.jpg

October 5, 1938.
Without letting Denikin knowing, Sternbeg flew to Finland where he convinced them about the common family of mongols and about their goals.
Finland will get all of the Scandinavia, while the Russo-Mongolian empire will have to cease any claims on Karelia or any Finnish land.
As he found out, Denikin decided to assasinate the Khan, as he will never accept an alliance with Finland, who stole his land in the civil war.
Just as he arrived in Moscow, the Russian guards of the city seized Sternberg, under Denikin's secret order.
The Mongol guards, on the other side of the city got alarmed and a street fighting begun between the two guards divisions.
The Mongols won, liberating the Khan from the prison.
After that, the former Denikin's supporters betrayed him and gave Sternberg the place where he is hiding.
Sternberg with the Mongol Guards rushed into the building, the guards seized Denikin and Sternberg shot him in the head.
The Russians immediately demanded a new leader of their part of empire, and Sternberg decided that Wrangel is the best for that job.
288wpqs.jpg

Mad Baron and Black Baron co-ruling the Russo-Mongolian Empire? Couldn't be more cool than that! Good move by getting Finns into your alliance as well. That's one really amazing setup, it has really nice Eurasian flavor as well. I look forward to see your plans for Europe.

Russo-mongolian empire?Its something like AOG or rechkomissariat system where mongols under russian direction?

I wrote about it ..
Mongolia and Russia joined up in a single country, and the empire is under the control of 2 men, the Khan and the Vozhd. As Asalto said, under the control of the Mad Baron and Black Baron. :D
The Khan is controlling the Mongols, and the Vozhd the Russians.

Change the name of last update or I will report you. That is a straight offense to 1.4 billion people

"War against Allah"? That's hardly worse than Crusade this, or Crusade that.

:confused:

It is not a good idea to use acceptall cheat in AAR :unsure:

I did it for realism. I wanted the Russo-Mongolian Empire to make it more similar to the game.
The rest of alliances, again, from the Iron Storm game. I'm trying to follow the story as much as possible..I would have liked to have that AAR mod without crashes, so I could do it 100% as in the game .. but doh. I hope you understand.

The Second Phase of the Wrangel Plan

Ottoman_Empire_declaration_of_war_during_WWI.png

After finishing the first phase in Persia, the time came for the second phase.
In October 12, 1938 we declared war against the Ottoman Empire.
684hlj.jpg

After some weeks we conquered the first line, reaching Baghdad.
2u44y2x.jpg

Seeing the Ottomans weak, Bulgaria seized Adrianople.
izw3o3.jpg

Our armies are engaging the Ottomans everywhere.
1zntxn9.jpg

Novemberg 27, 1938. We conquered Damascus.
mjs4tg.jpg

And by December 1, we cut the Ottoman Empire in two.
148lnh2.jpg

December 6, 1938. The Iceland crisis ended with with the declaration of war by Canada to Union of Britain.
w9xxmo.jpg

Our troops in Damascus are encircled.
28c11co.jpg

In short time we made contact with them again.
23tqxcj.jpg

The battle for Kuwait is coming to an end.
2ntju4i.jpg

December 17, 1938, before even destroying the Ottoman Empire, we launched the thrid phase of the Wrangel Plan.
fa2yyx.jpg

Mongolians won Alepo battle.They tock revenge for mameluks after more than 700 years