• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will you try playing with new beta? It's whole new game...

Well, it is indeed a blow. No more pet-killing club. No more maleficent Arpáds, nasty pagans and groundles conquests. Well, I hope you will soon get time to write up the adventures of the new pet killers of the new family

Phew! I knew I could pull that stunt off if I promised a new AAR... :p

BRAVEn: I thought about installing the latest beta, since there are several features I'd really like, but I decided in the end to stick with 1.04a for now. I really detest CTDs so anything I can do to minimise them seems good to me!

All others: You can't make me feel guilty with all these sob stories, really you can't... :eek: Anyway, the new AAR is up and off to a nice start, so it's time to lay the Pet Killers Club to rest... :rolleyes:

Alas, I shall mourn not for thee, Arpads, for Farq has started a new AAR, and that makes thy loss painless.

Damn, that was pretty cold of me. :rolleyes:

Great AAR.. I'm only on page three but I have to go to work :( Tonight I'll try to read more :D