• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EMPDRMS283_zpsrktel5ea.jpg

I don't want to say I'm back for good, as there is a ton of Sh**t just waiting for that moment to go down on my head.

In wild west, when there was no time, or there were no possibility to build a wooden platform for the gallows, they used to put a covict on a horse, a rope on the neck and then they rushed the horse.
I can bet that You've seen the scene in mre than one western movie.

Note that the victorious soviet revolution is no longer using the horses. Comrades use the technological progress to maximize the kill ratio.
The army convicts are standing on an open truck platform! Five at a time! That's a huge developement!

At the same time revolution shows its human face, not allowing the convicts to freeze their ears.
So, even if you are going to be hanged, don't worry - You'll not catch cold!

Reactions:
EMPDRMS285_zpsr5m6xqii.jpg

Reactions:
EMPDRMS286_zpstrdvxsl3.jpg

Reactions:
EMPDRMS287_zpsblbcpnrp.jpg

Italians can't wait to meet you

Yup, my warriors still have some scraps of italian meat* between their teeth.

*Meat of italian horses of course. We killed tons of them during the war.

Reactions:
Could you post the strength of each Axis army, to see how you compare to the others?

At this moment this is impossible, untill I would sort out the current situation. I played and have screenshots up to late 1943, yet my last not destroyed savegame was from middle 1942. I have to keep up. Remember this is DH old version.

I made some screenshots of Axis states at the january 1942, but as I checked them now, they are somehow corrupted and all I have is Croatia and Finland.
Anyway, I am at the second position, as Italy have some 20-30 land units only.

Could you post the strength of each Axis army, to see how you compare to the others?

At this moment this is impossible, untill I would sort out the current situation. I played and have screenshots up to late 1943, yet my last not destroyed savegame was from middle 1942. I have to keep up. Remember this is DH old version.

I made some screenshots of Axis states at the january 1942, but as I checked them now, they are somehow corrupted and all I have is Croatia and Finland.
Anyway, I am at the second position, as Italy have some 20-30 land units only.

Reactions:
A man named Robert trolls his Facebook friend Brendan. Brendan isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and Robert is tired of seeing Brendan's posts. Robert comments on Brendan's post to the point even their mutual friends tell them Robert is taking it too far. Anyway, Brendan posts about Fight Club giving the movie his rating scale of a 5/7, claiming he was giving the movie a perfect score. Robert makes fun of him "5=7?", and even uses the 5/7 reference to troll Brendan further in other posts. In others words it's a meme.

Last edited: