• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No real competition in Germany now.

July 16th 1551.

Ep4-44.jpg

Denmark is now a protestant state. This reformation is getting more and more territories as we speak. This will be interesting to see those christians battle each-others...

February 6th 1552.

Ep4-45.jpg

England is now protecting every protestant nation in Europe. This makes us laugh because they can't even protect their homeland and now the want a crusade against christianity? The only country able to release Europe from christianity is us, The Hussites!

April 3rd 1552.

Ep4-46.jpg

Switzerland has fallen again to those austrian dregs. We won't accept this because we garanteed freedom to the swiss and we won't let go of our promise!

Austria has gone far enough... again ... and must be stopped!

Ep4-47.jpg

Another minor Hussite-Austrian War!

February 16th 1554.

Ep4-48.jpg

We declared war to Austria and will make them pay for their treachery! Our armies are stronger, faster and benefit from a large faith morale boost. With our over 100,000 men strong army, we will take their german lands and leave them their poor, useless hungarian lands.

Strangely, they remind us of the old Hungarian army we battled years ago. They are weakened by their faith and innefective against our invicibles regiments.

At first, they get the upper hand on our milanese brothers and annex their land. This makes us more offended by their acts and our morale could'nt be higher.

Our armies, combined with the 20,000 strong men sent from Pommern attack Austria from all sides.

Soon after, Wurtemberg, the dreg's followers, join the austrian ranks and charge our forces. They are stronger than exepected and they give us a hard time in the east.

While the skirmishes continues in the east, Our western strike-forces are making short work of those austrian peasants!

August 12th 1554.

Ep4-49.jpg

While the fighting continues, our priests informs us that Tirol is now following the Hussite faith. This new faith gave them new meanings to fight and they are now ready to join us!

November 5th 1555.

Ep4-50.jpg

Hannover, one of our vassals, has now converted to the protestant faith. They are much closer to becoming of the true reformed faith, the Hussites!

January 17th 1556.

Ep4-51.jpg

After many skirmishes with Wurtemberg, they offer us peace with little compensation. We accept, as our problem lies with Austria and not them. They will be dealt with sooner or later anyway.

February 18th 1557.

Ep4-52.jpg
Ep4-53.jpg

Austrian forces are annihilated and we won a decisive victory once again. We want from them their german possessions and Magyar, wich will give us a strategic position within hungarian lands. To have no choice but to accept! Victory is ours, my brothers!

Hussite Bohemia after this minor Hussite-Austrian War.
Ep4-54.jpg

Good AAR. Some real luck with the conversions must really be helping you in putting together this grand Hussite Empire. Good work against Austria - too bad it looks as if they have managed to retake Switzerland and Milan... Alas, all that white land will likely be brown before long... Subscribed.

Please also post another screenshot of all of Europe. I'm quite interested in the weirdness in Anatolia and Iberia.

Looking good with Vienna surrounded. That's gotta hurt Austria. :cool:

Impressive how well you have positioned Bohemia.:) Go Hussites! Only one nitpick: Hussites and Protestants are Christians too, you know.;)

Impressive how well you have positioned Bohemia.:) Go Hussites! Only one nitpick: Hussites and Protestants are Christians too, you know.;)

I know :) But they want to be a new form of faith and hates those conservative catholics :p sorry!

BTW, sorry for no recent updates, gotta work and christmas is near so I gotta work twice as much.

I will try to update this AAR in the holidays!

:)

Great AAR. One of the things that drove me nuts in AGCEEP was the inability to convert anyone (even your own provinces T_T) to the One True Hussite Faith! Also, losing German culture was pretty rough...