• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could that Albrecht be Albrecht von Hapsburg? Strange to see that the sequence of events for the Hussite wars in Agceep has been dropped. No Romanist Bohemia anymore? No more Prokop Holy and Jiri z Podebrad?

Prokop Holy was there but he died soon after in the Hungarian war :eek: .

Sorry , it's my first AAR to be honest :p

At start, some pop-ups were not shown (I put them in the log normally). I turn them to pop-ups now, and will try to be more precise :)

April 7th 1438.

Ep2-14.jpg

We finally converted our national province of Moravia to our beliefs. We are one step further to fulfilling our goal of Hussite domination!

November 6th 1439.

Ep2-15.jpg

Finally the council as heard our plea and granted us someone to lead us to victory! All hail Vladislav I!!!

February 14th 1443.

Ep2-16.jpg

Our brothers from Moravia now seeing the Hussite's light, we can press Silesia to convert to our faith. Will our german brothers see the light too?​

The first (short) Hussite-Brandenburgian War

September 6th 1443.

Ep2-17.jpg
Ep2-18.jpg

Brandenburg decided to strike us from the north. With their allies, Mainz and Hessen, at our borders, we are preparing for war.

Our noble ally, Bavaria, is the only one to step up to our cause. The austrian and franconian dregs betray us again. We have no need for german cowards in our army anyway!

The Hussite council thinks of this war as hopeless. The ennemy alliance outnumbers our own 5 to 1. Recruiting every last hussite brother willing to fight for our cause, we ride to battle with 20,000 strong cavalries.... only to be torn apart by 3 regiments of the Brandenburgian army. Of our 20,000 men, only a few hundreds live to tell the tale... And we all tought our faith would bring us victory....

February 2nd 1444.

It is a miracle! while preparing a new regiment to counter-strike our ennemies, Bavaria negotiated a truce with our assaillant. They called it a "White Peace". We are saved my brothers! This will give us the time to build another army of faith and bring salvation to Europe! This is a new beginning. Let's prepare for the next conflict....

END OF EPISODE 2

Episode 3: The Hussite Reformation

Episode 3: The Hussite Reformation (1444-1517)

Having lost our first war, surely because of our expantionists ideas, the council tought of another course of action for the Hussites. Our primary goal is to make sure Europe sees the Hussite light. For that, we need to convert our already-claimed lands to our belief and bring other nations to our cause... whether they want it... or not.

1444-1446

Ep3-1.jpg

Our land of Moravia attracts more fellow Hussites. As long as more brothers come to our side, we cannot lose.

Ep3-2.jpg

The franconians have betrayed us in our last war. Maybe it is because they do not see the world as we do? They are a shame, allying themselves with Papal dogs and their followers. This is a thing we cannot agree to. We will go to war, my brothers, and convert those heretics!

The war was short-lived. Our 20,000 strong reformed army versus a little over 5,000 franconians. While we did spare their lives, we forced them to see the Hussite's light... It's for their own good.

Ep3-3.jpg

While we were at war, our priests in Silesia told us that the silesian germans will follow our orders from now on.. What a delight!

Ep3-4.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched the Hussites go down in flames in one of my games so it will be interesting to see what happens in your version of history. Good luck.;)

Joe

September 6th 1452.

Ep3-5.jpg

Austria declares war on Hungary and want us to follow them. We hate the austrians but not as much as those filthy hungarians. We are going to send 15,000 men to help them in their war, hoping something good will be left for us.

January 10th 1454.

Ep3-6.jpg

Austria forgot about us when settling for a truce. They even vassalized our great ally, Bavaria. This is the last time we fight for christians. We will forge our own alliance of Hussite fighters.

March 12th 1455.

Ep3-7.jpg

It is a grand event for the Hussites! The first Hussite-faith royal marriage. Franconians are now embracing our faith and we will not stop there. We hope to forge an alliance and bring chaos north, to Brandenburg's door!​

July 4th 1456.

Ep3-8.jpg

We take another step to bring all our lands under our faith. Sachsen will be our next target. With so many to convert, we may lack the time to do it...

December 7th 1457.

Ep3-9.jpg
Ep3-10.jpg

All hail our new leader! The Hussite council helped him gain his throne and he acknowledged our help. We will all fight under the Hussite banner! All hail Jiriz!

Our country has suffered great changes since the Hussite uprising. We are a strong military nation but with all the rights given to our citizens and with catholics still within our borders, it is hard to bring the land to stability.

Ep3-11.jpg

Second Hussite-Brandenburgian War

May 7th 1460.

Ep3-12.jpg

It is now time to bring our faith within our german ennemies' borders. Brandenburg and it's allies are at war with western europe's major powers... Hussites don't like backstabbing, but we are not stupid either! It is an opportunity we cannot miss!

But, we cannot go to war with our current "allies", austrians are distrustful and bavarians are under their crown for now. We shall form an Hussite alliance with Franconia and smite the heretics!

Ep3-13.jpg

We are not seriously outnumbered like the last time, and the german alliance is fighting on two fronts, this alone will give us the advantage.

At the first stage of the war, Brandenburg tries to take us apart by assaulting Franconia and their capital city. 15,000 strong hussite men take the fight to them and crushes them. This is a blow they won't recover from.

------------

1st skirmish:
Bohemian Hussites: 15,000 Cavalry.
Brandenburg/Hessen: 8,000 Infantry / 4,000 Cavalry.

Losses:

Bohemian Hussites: 2,700 Cavalry.
Brandenburg/Hessen: 6,500 Infantry / 3,000 Cavalry.

------------

Meanwhile, our 3 / 10,000 men regiments are sieging Kustrin, Magdeburg and Anhalt. It will be soon under our control. Their feeble attempts to fight on two fronts will be their demise!

June 11th 1462.

Ep3-14.jpg

Brandenburg falls! We ask for nothing else than Kustrin, Magdeburg and Anhalt and they have no choice but to oblige. Soon after, their alliance leader, Hessen make peace with us with no conditions.

This is a glorious victory!

Ep3-15.jpg

Hussite Bohemia and Hussite Franconia after their victory.

More good news!

September-November 1462.

Ep3-16.jpg
Ep3-17.jpg

Our morale is at it's highest and men still comes by hundreds within our territory. Sachsen was also converted to our beliefs. Our council wishes to convert other provinces but are debating wheter we should convert our german or slavonik brothers first. Some others wishes for our nation to gather ducats and build a fine arts academy near our university in Prague as a monument to Hussite's pride.​

The World in 1465

The World in 1465

Ep3-18.jpg

Notice that Castille is no more. Navarre, Portugal, Aragon and Granada took their lands over time.

The Papal states are dominant in Italy and the France/Burgundy union is a tough nut to crack in the west (as always!).

The Ottoman Empire is struggling to keep their lands. They are always at war with everyone around (Ak Koyunlu, Seljuk Turks, Byzantine, Moldavia and Ragusa (!?!?!?!).

The HRE is being swallowed by the Hussites! :rolleyes:

I'm quite impressed actually the Byzantines are still there.

Growing by leaps and bounds. And I am surprised to see Castile swallowed. An interesting game, definitely. :cool:

Could that Albrecht be Albrecht von Hapsburg? Strange to see that the sequence of events for the Hussite wars in Agceep has been dropped. No Romanist Bohemia anymore? No more Prokop Holy and Jiri z Podebrad?

The 1399 scenario isn't part of the AGCEEP mod.

Lovely AAR.

No Castile? Never seen that happen before! If your Hussite empire can expand to the coasts maybe you can spread your religion to the new world once it is discovered! A Hussite Mexico or Argentina would be really interesting!

You're spreading your way out over Europe like some kind of malformed octopus. I like it.

I convert what I can :p It's not easy at all being surrounded by christians :p I am looking forward to the reformation so they can focus on someone else :)

No Castile? Never seen that happen before! If your Hussite empire can expand to the coasts maybe you can spread your religion to the new world once it is discovered! A Hussite Mexico or Argentina would be really interesting!

I never saw that myself either! Maybe it is because a took the Age of Timur mod, wich starts in 1399. Castille has no advantages whatsoever on it's neighbor.

First, They attacked Granada and was squashed by the Granada-Morocco-Fez alliance. After that, Asturias became independent. And to finish it, an alliance of Aragon, Portugal and Navarra attacked them. It was the end of Castille.

Let's see now if Aragon will form Spain or if Granada can bring back the muslims on the peninsula... :p

Looks like the conversion to a Hussite Europe causes bugs everywhere in the history! :p

July 4th 1469.

Ep3-19.jpg

While we are at peace trying to reform our lands, the council tells us that this year is an exceptional one. We look forward to getting more ducats and reducing our inflation... We will need it if we want to build a fine arts academy soon in Prague.

February 2nd 1470.

Ep3-20.jpg

Anhalt is within our grasp and we will ensure that they follow the same light as us. We have no time to lose.

April 6th 1471.

Ep3-21.jpg

Our leader is dead, and we all mourn him as he was a great monarch. We are granted with another leader versed in the way of diplomacy. Maybe this will help our community to ease a little tension with the christians. All hail our new Monarch, all hail Vladislav II!

May 14th 1474.

Ep3-22.jpg

Anhalt is now under our faith. It is only a matter of time before the Holy Roman Empire becomes Hussite!!!​

July 22nd 1475.

Ep3-23.jpg

Another exceptional year! our goal is nearing!

Ep3-24.jpg

Our next target is Magdeburg. They seem to be reluctant but they will soon be happy we came into their lives!

July 16th 1476.

Ep3-25.jpg

Our traitorous neighbor, Austria, has annexed some of the dutch lands. If we let them continue on their rampage, they will prove to be a serious threat soon. We are looking forward to crush them and prove our might. We will wait for the perfect opportunity.....​