• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Exterous

Glaring at the HOI3 icon
23 Badges
Jan 11, 2003
Visit site
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
Charlotte walked into the briefing room. His aides and advisors were seated around him.

“How are you all today gentlemen?” he asked cordially.

All he drew were blank stares.

“What? Do I have toilette paper on my shoe?” He looked down. “Where did it go?”

Pierre, his ever faithful Head of Government leaned over and whispered “Why are you wearing a dress sir?”

Charlotte responded in a not so quite voice. “Dress?! It is most certainly not a dress.”

There were muffled laughs around the table.

Pierre continued to try to persuade his Head of State. “Sir, you are wearing make-up.”

But Charlotte dismissed him with a wave of his hand.” All the metro-sexuals are doing it these days. Get with the times!”

Pierre couldn’t take it any longer. “SIR – You are wearing a skirt!”

“Psh, the finest clubs in France are wearing them. Just last week I was at a Brotel Klub and they were all the rage.”

Emile Speller looked confused while Pierre just placed his head in his hands and shook it sadly.

“What is a Brotel?” Emile asked

“Sounds like a type of sausage to me.” Replied Joseph Beck

Nicolas, the head of the airforce tried to clear things up “No, I think you’re thinking of Bratwursts.”

Beck shook his head. “No, it was definitely a Brotel sandwich I was thinking of.”

“No – it was a Bratwursts sandwich. I know because I was with you.”

Beck was about to respond angrily when Pierre stopped them. “It doesn’t matter. He was talking about a Brothel. He got the idea to wear a dress from a brothel.”

Charlotte nodded excitedly. “Yes! That’s it, it was a brothel!”

There was a chorus of “Ohs” around the table followed by “That makes sense.” “Oh, a brothel” “I’m get to wear that tomorrow.” And “I got to get me some brothel”
One of the ministers paused with a start. “Wait a minute.” All the eyes turned to him. “What did I just read?”

Pierre turned to him.” What do you mean?”

“Go back up a few lines and read. Go ahead – I’ll wait...........”

“What about the brothel? I know it wasn’t a sandwich ok?!”

“No, about one of the names silly.”

Charlotte frowned and looked annoyed. “Yes, we all know that Emile was unfortunately named.”

“My parents wanted to have a girl!” cried Emile

“No no – the Jospeh Beck name.”

Charlotte looked constipated now. “Well, I don’t see what’s so special about that.”

“Nothing, except that that is my name too. And my picture!”

Joseph Beck1 looked at it.” Good lord, I never noticed!”

Joseph Beck2 replied “I know – We’ve been working together for 3 years and never realized we were clones!”

Emile stopped crying long enough to look around the table. He froze in shock. “I don’t know about 2 Becks, but the three Pierre Dupong’s are freaking me out!”

Everyone around the table looked at the Dupongs and rand towards the back of the room in fear.

“They’re multiplying!” shouted Charlotte.

“Breeders!” cried Emile.

The two Jospehs looked at each other uncomfortably. They had run to the back of the room as well and so far no one had noticed that they were clones as well. As long as everyone was focused on the Dupongs they might as well play along. “We’re all going to DIE!” they shouted in unison.

The Pierre’s just sighed in unison. Pierre1 stood up and cleared his throat. “Gentlemen, It’s well know that Luxembourg has employed cloning techniques for years to bolster our population.” With such technology, Luxembourg had grown to a country with over 15 people in it over the past 5 years!

screensave1qu9.jpg

All the people huddled in the corner stopped for a second to think about it. Soon there was a jumble of “Oh, I forgot” “Duuuuhhhhh”s and “Oh yeah, I started that project”

Charlotte looked to regain control of the meeting. “Well, with that settled lets get down to business. We need to get this meeting over with – the corset is killing me!”

This should be... interesting... the dialogue kinda put me to sleep to be honest... but it will be very funny watching Luxembourg getting smashed to a pulp by Germany.

You went with LUXEMBOURG? :eek: :confused: That's an.....interesting choice, I must say. I imagine this is a small appetizer before the main course of National China? Good luck to you, I hope to see a world conquest!

Don't forget the two Emilies! :D

Yes. We are all waiting for Luxemburg WC. :D

<in best Zoidburg voice> Yay! People are paying attention to me!

Good start on this one Exterous. Do your best for the literally tens of Luxembourgois everywhere.

(Note to self: when coming up with silly ideas, remember some people will actually carry them through :D )

Very amusing intro.

Very funny intfo, will this be an actual AAR or just a comedy thing.

Last edited:
I think that you'd have more chance of surviving if you played the 1936 scenario. Then you could influence the Nationalist Spain, then declare war on Republicans and offer an alliance to the nationalists.
Sueing for peace could give you some territory in africa that would help you avoid being annexed. After that you'd have significantly more options.
(This is not my idea, I remember reading it some time ago.)

In 1939 you probably don't have enough time to DoW anybody because of the slider settings.

Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward to reading your updates.

tinasõdur said:
I think that you'd have more chance of surviving if you played the 1936 scenario. Then you could influence the Nationalist Spain, then declare war on Republicans and offer an alliance to the nationalists.
Sueing for peace could give you some territory in africa that would help you avoid being annexed. After that you'd have significantly more options.
(This is not my idea, I remember reading it some time ago.)

In 1939 you probably don't have enough time to DoW anybody because of the slider settings.

Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward to reading your updates.
Luck for yo0u it is not your idea as it won't hold. First getting an alliance with Spain won't be the eaiest I belive. Then you won't be able to get the provinces in SPain just like that as it is core Territory, and it doesn't matter as there are no VP provinces of Spainish africa.

Maybe joining the alleis, dowing Belgium, and then aksing for Banana would help.

Somehow Luxembourgh in HOI reminds me of basketweavers...

Oh well the best of luck to you, try to survive atleast two days when the war breaks out...

Snake IV said:
Luck for yo0u it is not your idea as it won't hold. First getting an alliance with Spain won't be the eaiest I belive. Then you won't be able to get the provinces in SPain just like that as it is core Territory, and it doesn't matter as there are no VP provinces of Spainish africa.

Maybe joining the alleis, dowing Belgium, and then aksing for Banana would help.

Actually, i remember it being done, although it was quite some time ago.
And dowing Belgium (or Portugal) might have been the next move.