• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Max von Sponheim?

Markus Asch is dead as well.

(When I said obscure, I MEANT obscure. I believe the character in question was only ever mentioned once. Happy hunting! ;))

Obviously you are talking about the Pope. :cool:

One hour left -- I'll extend the contest until tomorrow and add one hint: it's a woman.

Tsk tsk .... are you eligible to be even answering? ;) (And no, it isn't.)

Nah, but I wanted to guess. I would've ended up giving it to the last person who answered before me anyway.

Avindian does not allow that. I got one right a while back and he deleted my answer, told me I wasn't allowed to guess, and then the next update my character was killed.

Avindian does not allow that. I got one right a while back and he deleted my answer, told me I wasn't allowed to guess, and then the next update my character was killed.

Well then. /quietly backs into a sewer drain/

Well, in fairness, the dying part was purely coincidental -- I was going to kill him anyway. :D

I will give you folks one more hint. If you don't get it, I'll update tomorrow anyway.

She was to be queen but never got the chance.

3-

I was thinking Bertha Asch then I realized you said that she was dead at the beginning of the post. My new guess would be Zombie Archbishop Albrecht, but that is a man. So in the end I would hazard a guess with Louisa von Ulrich.

3-

I was thinking Bertha Asch then I realized you said that she was dead at the beginning of the post. My new guess would be Zombie Archbishop Albrecht, but that is a man. So in the end I would hazard a guess with Louisa von Ulrich.

A good guess, but no. I'll go ahead and update tomorrow, but the correct answer was Klara von Wilsenhütten, the wife of Prinz Ludwig, who was born in 1492.

I have just read up with this AAR and I must say, you made another excellent AAR. Though I usually find your AAR's very good reading material.

This new war sounds quite promising, I cannot wait to read the update!

The first was the oldest living Hohenzollern, Bertha, the wife of Prinz Ludwig.

Markus Asch was glad of his victories, and hoped that his new status would permit him to marry his beloved Klara, the younger sister of his commanding officer, General Wilsenhütten.

She was married to Markus Asch. That is why I didn't guess her because why would she be Queen? And my first guess kept going back to Bertha from your clue about supposed to be Queen. Why would Markus Asch wife be queen?

She was married to Markus Asch. That is why I didn't guess her because why would she be Queen? And my first guess kept going back to Bertha from your clue about supposed to be Queen. Why would Markus Asch wife be queen?

You're right; mistake on my part. Had her confused with Bertha. :rolleyes: I'll have a new contest after the next update, but a short one.