• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also good prologue. However, UAI will still be the Unger-Asch Initative, so long as there is an Unger to serve in it.

((Could my character be the Stadtholder of Leipzig or something? I want him to be a commoner-turned-noble in Saxony.))

((If Statdholder positions are up for grabs, would it be possible for me to reserve that of Cassel?))

((Could mine the Stadholder of Kiel?))

Should we start talking about the parties political changes, candidates... between us or not yet? This is my first interactive and I have not it very clear...

PS: Very interesting intro and initial situation. I think it gives many possibilities... :happy:

PS2: What flag will have Germany? The democratic, the imperial or a new one to reflex the other peoples inside the Empire...errr. Republic?:rolleyes:

You can discuss it, but keep in mind that there may be more players once it is formally announced in the Vicky 2 forums. I'm not sure what flag Germany will end up with.

Since Henrik is the only character in/currently in the Alliance(Even though he can't run for office until the second election...), would he be/become the de facto leader?

He would, if no new players choose the Alliance.

Well I now have a greater grasp of the parties and what they're hoping for. Sounds like Britain is going to be the biggest threat, as usual.

I hope everything is going well with that converter. :)

I hope it'll all be straightened out soon. :)

Also good prologue. However, UAI will still be the Unger-Asch Initative, so long as there is an Unger to serve in it.

But there's no Asch. ;)

((Could my character be the Stadtholder of Leipzig or something? I want him to be a commoner-turned-noble in Saxony.))

((If Statdholder positions are up for grabs, would it be possible for me to reserve that of Cassel?))

((Could mine the Stadholder of Kiel?))

Sakura_F, your character is already set up as Stadtholder; DB and GUG, I've made changes as you requested.

Is Gospod in?

Yep! Although remember, he's relatively elderly (83 at game start), so you'll want to have somebody ready to take over when he eventually dies!

Speaking of which -- I intend to give players as much control over character deaths as possible, unless it's a Hohenzollern (sorry, they're my narrative vehicle :)). That said, I can and will kill characters if ages get... absurd.

How goes the editing?

Slowly but surely. :) I think the last remaining bug is gone. I'll run some tests tonight and report back here when/if I'm done. :)

Which was more difficult, ck2-eu3 or eu3-vic2?

I'm just curious because my ck2 portion of a mega campaign is about finished. Just 20 more years of play through then I have together everything organized figured while I post the aar I can work on the convertor bugs at the same time.

Which was more difficult, ck2-eu3 or eu3-vic2?

I'm just curious because my ck2 portion of a mega campaign is about finished. Just 20 more years of play through then I have together everything organized figured while I post the aar I can work on the convertor bugs at the same time.

CK2-EU3 was pretty easy; EU3-Vic2 got set back slightly by HOD support, but it's almost fixed.

No NNM, unfortunately (too many problems with the Converter Mod and NNM getting along), but we're live!

I may be too late for this entry for this thread, and if so, no problem I will just post it when available on the new thread for V2.

Name: Maximilian von Richthofen
Party: Imperialist
House: Assembly
Birthplace: Silesia

Maximilian is the heir apparent to an affluent family of minor nobility with large ambitions. Max's ambition, though, is not solely for his own family's sake, but rather for another family's sake. House von Richthofen pledged their undying support and loyalty to House Hohenzollern upon the first Holy Roman Emperor of the Hohenzollern line and have never wavered from that pledge made many centuries ago. Max, as an Imperialist seeks glory for the Empire turned Republic and goes farther than that even and privately advocates for the return of the Empire under Hohenzollern rule.

I may be too late for this entry for this thread, and if so, no problem I will just post it when available on the new thread for V2.

Name: Maximilian von Richthofen
Party: Imperialist
House: Assembly
Birthplace: Silesia

Maximilian is the heir apparent to an affluent family of minor nobility with large ambitions. Max's ambition, though, is not solely for his own family's sake, but rather for another family's sake. House von Richthofen pledged their undying support and loyalty to House Hohenzollern upon the first Holy Roman Emperor of the Hohenzollern line and have never wavered from that pledge made many centuries ago. Max, as an Imperialist seeks glory for the Empire turned Republic and goes farther than that even and privately advocates for the return of the Empire under Hohenzollern rule.

You've got it!

Since the new thread is live, please post any further comments about the new AAR in that thread. Thanks!

Gotcha. :)

Here's hoping!

Well, parts of him are. :D

I haven't decided yet; maybe there will be now. ;)

Since none of you are observant enough for the contest -- I originally had Ludwig as Wilhelm's son. Which is hard when Wilhelm was 7 when Ludwig was born. :D I'll have a new contest after the next update, one which won't be quite so hard.
Um Stephan was he supposed to be Steve urkel ? Plus saying the poor guy ends up in pices on the moon was wrong....funny.... But wrong